BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Erika L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love kind bars! I always have them stacked away when I'm on the go because they are the perfect snack to just grab quickly and not have to feel guilty. They're one of the only snacks that actually has any sort of nutritional value but also gives you some energy as well. It can be a little bit pricey but I definitely think that it's worth it if you were trying to get into shape or if you were trying to be conscious about your health
cyn m.
Pasadena
These are alright. Definitely not my favorite, but if you like the whole natural ingredients and the flavor choices, this will definitely be a heck more convenient for you. A lot of people say they taste like candy bars, I am not gonna lie to you. They don't. They're no Snickers. Get real people. They taste good. Also, they're affordable. Peace!
N. Y.
This snack bar is great! i can't have most snack bars because they are filled with horrible ingredients. this bar is amazing has nothing bad in it and give you great energy. It is wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free
low glycemic index, a good source of fiber there is
no hydrogenated oils or trans fats. two thumbs up for this bar!!!!
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
I've tried these bars before and they were delicious. They make great snacks and on the go if you need to munch on something rather than buying junk food. This bar is filling and can keep you full for the next hour till you get a real meal.
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Love the taste. Healthy for you. No harmful stuffed added. I don't always like the prices, but you get what you pay for it. Trust giving it to our kids. I would recommend this to anyone. You should try it. I know we will keep buy some.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
KIND bars never disappoint. Really good for you and also good-tasting. Affordable for a nutrition bar, too. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some unique and fun flavors as these are some of the more rare flavors KIND makes.
Rio C.
San Rafael, CA
Snack bars can get very boring very quick, but kind bars not so much. These things are so good. You can eat one knowing you are being kind to your body as well.
Olivia C.
If Kind keeps up this high of quality of product, I will continue to buy them and them only! Natural ingredients is what I want for my family!
erika d.
Stamford, CT
I love kind bars!! I haven't had one bad flabor yet...I love the salted caramel one. These are a perfect snack to keep in your purse or desk
Courtney K.
Jackson
These are my go to quick snack when I'm on the run, I usually don't run let myself run out because they are good and easy to take on the go
Olivia C.
I have been looking for coupons for Kind products. Any suggestions for where I could find one?