Kind Fruit & Nut Kind Bar Peanut Butter and Strawberry Case of 12 1.4 oz

• Peanuts, Strawberry Pieces (Strawberry Puree, Apple Puree, Red Elderberry Juice, Glycerin [Natural], Citrus Fiber, Pectin, Citric Acid), Almonds, Honey, SoyCrisp (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Non-GMO Glucose, Chicory Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Wheat Free see more...

Kat S.
Santee, CA
I absolutely love KIND bars! I love taking these with me on the go and at the beach too for a quick snack in place of potato chips or something greasy. I really love these because the only added sugar in here that I've found is honey and that's definitely a plus! I just stick these in my bag and go and I can grab one when I'm feeling in the mood for a nice snack that's not from a vending machine. I would definitely say try these out!
Faith B.
I love these bars! They're so healthy tasting and very inexpensive where I live. They have very unique flavors that somehow taste amazing. They come in a back of twelve so it's great to take to the beach and share with friends!
Aparna B.
I noticed that they go rancid sometimes, if left unused for a while. I got the one with a lot of nuts etc, and I bought a ton of them - after 4-5 months, some of them had gone bad. Maybe I should have paid more attention to the shelf life. When ok, tastes yummy :)
Melissa M.
Green Bay, WI
I like some flavors of kind bars and some I do not like at all - this one I do like. I don't always see it in the stores but when I do, I usually pick one up. My Target store usually has this one by the checkout.
Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
I am a huge fan of Kind bars, and this is one of my favorites. The flavor is similar to that of a PB&J sandwich, and the protein from the nuts keeps me full for a while. A great deal for something so tasty!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This was not my favorite variety of Kind Bars but it's still pretty yummy. I used to be pretty hooked to this brand of snacks. Definitely recommend.
Karissa L.
My favorite! I could eat this everyday. It is healthy and tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! plus the protein keeps me full!
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this brand. Tastes so good but still good for you. They are really filling too. Can buy from any local grocery store.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Nice sweet and salty treat that goes well with each other. Neither flavor is over powering so it's great for a quick snack
Alexa L.
Kind bars are delicious and healthy! I love that i knoe the ingredients in them and they aren't impossible to pronounce
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?