Kind Fruit & Nut Kind Bar Peanut Butter and Strawberry Case of 12 1.4 oz

• Peanuts, Strawberry Pieces (Strawberry Puree, Apple Puree, Red Elderberry Juice, Glycerin [Natural], Citrus Fiber, Pectin, Citric Acid), Almonds, Honey, SoyCrisp (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Non-GMO Glucose, Chicory Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Wheat Free see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
This was not my favorite variety of Kind Bars but it's still pretty yummy. I used to be pretty hooked to this brand of snacks. Definitely recommend.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this brand. Tastes so good but still good for you. They are really filling too. Can buy from any local grocery store.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Nice sweet and salty treat that goes well with each other. Neither flavor is over powering so it's great for a quick snack
Aparna B.
Foodie Expert
I noticed that they go rancid sometimes, if left unused for a while. I got the one with a lot of nuts etc, and I bought a ton of them - after 4-5 months, some of them had gone bad. Maybe I should have paid more attention to the shelf life. When ok, tastes yummy :)
Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
I am a huge fan of Kind bars, and this is one of my favorites. The flavor is similar to that of a PB&J sandwich, and the protein from the nuts keeps me full for a while. A great deal for something so tasty!
Karissa L.
Foodie Expert
My favorite! I could eat this everyday. It is healthy and tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! plus the protein keeps me full!
Melissa M.
Green Bay, WI
I like some flavors of kind bars and some I do not like at all - this one I do like. I don't always see it in the stores but when I do, I usually pick one up. My Target store usually has this one by the checkout.
Christina M.
Love this bars! So many favors to choose from. Can be eaten as a snack or paired up with a protein shake.
Rebecca M.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
These are an awesome snack my son loves them and it takes a lot to get a toddler approval.
Alexa L.
Foodie Expert
Kind bars are delicious and healthy! I love that i knoe the ingredients in them and they aren't impossible to pronounce
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Foodie Expert
How many calories are in one of these?