Kind Fruit & Nut Kind Bar Nut Delight Case of 12 1.4 oz

KIND is good for your body, your taste buds and the world! • Mixed Nuts (Peanuts, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts), Honey, Glucose, PuffedRice, Linseed, Chicory Fiber, Soy Lecithin. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan see more...

hiba m.
Phoenix, AZ
The bar was good but it still contained as much calories as anywhere granola bar if not more. The flavour was different from other granola bars which I appreciated because it tasted natural rather than processed. You could taste that it was organic. I would recommend this.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is a delicious snack that you can feel good about eating. It doesn't have all the weird additives that they put in granola bars. You can see exactly what you're eating and did I mention they taste amazing?!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Kind bars are the best! If you are sensitive to a lot of other things that you find in nutrition/health bars, these are worth a try. If you're a nut and fruit lover, its a no-brainer. There are no artificial ingredients, just a few natural ingredients that anyone can read and understand, and they are delicious! Imagine having trail mix in a bar, but even better! The dark chocolate cherry is my favorite because its like having a candy bar without the calories! Highly recommend!
Illi V.
Austin, TX
I love all of the flavors but the Fruit & Nut Kind Bar varieties are my favorite. They do a great job of curbing hunger because they're packed with nuts and yummy fruits that you can see! They also hold up well, meaning the packaging can totally handle the bottom of your purse. The bar itself holds up well too! You don't have to worry about messy, crumby wrappers because the bar is held together quite well. I love these and I keep my bag stocked with 2 or 3. They're great for kids too!
Sarah H.
These are my go to bars because they have everything right about a snack bar and none of the filler waste. They are filled with delicious fruit and nut combinations, have no messy chocolate that gets messy (but do have the option when I want it). They are great for when I need a no-carb snack and I keep a few in my purse to prevent hangry outbursts from my kids or myself. I highly recommend you try every flavor.
Julio M.
El Paso, TX
I really don't like this bar, but sometimes I do crave it, it's healthy compared to other grain bars, it's DELICIOUS, but they are way too sweet at least for me , I would recommend this to someone that it's into healthy like me but likes more of SWEET stuff, I'm a really sour person. Lol
Nicole H.
Most people shockingly don't know about these amazing Kind Bars! My aunt who is a huge health nut had no idea until I gave her one. She said changed her life, she now carries them with her at all times. Leaves on in her car for after her morning run, or hiking. Kind Bars are vegan, and gluten free, just another reason we enjoy them.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
Kind bars are SO delicious. They are super healthy for you and are gluten-free. They can be expensive and that is the biggest problem I have- ballin' on a budget. There are so many flavors and are deliciousness.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Las barras de kind son mis favoritas sobre todas las demás, porque a pesar de ser muy saludable es increíblemente deliciosa.... Podría estar comiendo esto a todas horas
Kirstie B.
I love the variety these come in. They are sweet enough that you can eat them as a snack or a treat after dinner. Gluten free and very portable. I'll toss one in my bag for a quick on the go pick me up.
Shauna S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
What is your favorite thing about Kind bars?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Stephanie S.
Can you use these as a meal replacement?
Melodie S.
How healthy are these bars? They seem a lot better than most granola bars, but are they low in sugar?