KIND® Fruit & Nut Delight Snack Bar uploaded by Bebe B.KIND® Fruit & Nut Delight Snack Bar uploaded by Carrie G.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KIND® Fruit & Nut Delight Snack Bar.
All natural.
Gluten & wheat free.
Low glycemic index (54).
4g fiber.
Non GMO & no trans fats.
Dairy & cholesterol free.
Very low sodium.
No sulphur dioxide.
Wholesome all Natural Ingredients you can see and Pronounce®.

• I am just curious if people feel they are worth the cost,...3 Answers
  • These are so yummy! I first got a sample in my birchbox a...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Kayla W.
These bars are delicious!! They are a little crunchy, but they do have protein and offer some energy. The price is decent if you buy them in bulk or on sale. My favorite is when Price chopper offers them 10 for $10 or 12 for $10.
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
I normally buy these in bulk because they disappear really quickly in the house. It’s an easy and fast snack when you’re on the go and I like the sweet and salty combo from the nuts and fruit.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I like these, they are a bit sticky though!- I do love the way they taste I tho f the nuts and fruit is great but they are whole and that I don’t like cause I can’t share them w the Kids
#nerdygirl ..
KIND fruit and nut bar is a tasty protein packed snack or breakfast! My family eats these bars all the time for a quick breakfast or a quick snack. The bar has a lot of protein so it fills you up fast. We buy these at Kroger too! They are a affordable price!
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Such a delicious snack for anytime of the day! I absolutely love the crunch of the nut but the softness of the fruit. The pairing of the two is quite wonderful. These are great after-the-gym snacks or when energy is low during the day! These are great bars with ingredients you can trust will add to your person and not be destructive.
Julianne S.
Bel Air, MD
Okay for starters, the kind bars are super yummy and the brand itself is awesome. Every now and then a brand rep will come in to all the local shops in my city and hand out several kind bars to all the employees and customers, I suppose it's their way of being "kind". Nonetheless, it's a good brand with a great product.
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard , WV
Love. Just LOVE!! Sticky.. Crunchy... Chewy... Deliciousy!!! I was standing in the dreaded line at walmart wondering why there is such a line at 3am... When I look over and see these... Damn product placement...
I now always grab one if I see it! You should for sure give it a go.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
I love these granola bars,i'm slightly addicted to nuts/seeds of all kinds and dried fruit as well, i have tried multiple flavors and theyre all great! the price dont really bother me i'm willing to pay $5 for these bars plus you can get them at ross stores for like $2.50!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
The first time i tried this was at work when they were being given out. It's a bit tough to bite down on because it does have whole nuts, but regardless its almonds and packed with nutrients. It helps me feel full as a choice for my snack in the afternoon.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
My all time favorite granola bar, with the perfect nut to fruit ratio. So good and has a bit of honey holding the granola together. Such a healthy alternative to cereal, also quite filling! I'd recommend this to anyone who's always on the run.
Robyn S.
Helena, MT
I am just curious if people feel they are worth the cost, do they provide a good after workout or between meal snack?
Amanda R.
Hermitage, TN
These are so yummy! I first got a sample in my birchbox and now load up at costco. Great to throw in your purse or gym bag for a quick and healthy snack.