KIND Fruit & Nut Delight Snack Bar uploaded by Bebe B.

BY KIND

KIND® Fruit & Nut Delight Snack Bar.
All natural.
Gluten & wheat free.
Low glycemic index (54).
4g fiber.
Non GMO & no trans fats.
Dairy & cholesterol free.
Very low sodium.
No sulphur dioxide.
Wholesome all Natural Ingredients you can see and Pronounce®. see more...

Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
YUM! I love this flavor of KIND bar. I usually like chocolate in my granola bars but this one is so good that I don't mind there not being any. You can usually find these bars at Starbucks and also at grocery stores. If you like almonds then I recommend this flavor.
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
Review for: Fruit Nut
KIND fruit and nut bar is a tasty protein packed snack or breakfast! My family eats these bars all the time for a quick breakfast or a quick snack. The bar has a lot of protein so it fills you up fast. We buy these at Kroger too! They are a affordable price!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
Foodie Expert
VERY yummy! These are great for the beach as you can pack 'em, snack on them and get back in the water. The nuts profile that essential protein to keep you full longer and provide a healthy alternative to chips.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Vandalia, OH
These are great! They taste awesome, aren't too expensive, keep you full and you came easily pack them in a purse or bag!
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Foodie Expert
Amazing sweet yummy and delicious.

If you need a sweet treat, this is for you.
Nikkk R.
Nikkk R.
Saint albans , WV
Review for: Fruit Nut
Love. Just LOVE!! Sticky.. Crunchy... Chewy... Deliciousy!!! I was standing in the dreaded line at walmart wondering why there is such a line at 3am... When I look over and see these... Damn product placement...
I now always grab one if I see it! You should for sure give it a go.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
Review for: Fruit Nut
I love these granola bars,i'm slightly addicted to nuts/seeds of all kinds and dried fruit as well, i have tried multiple flavors and theyre all great! the price dont really bother me i'm willing to pay $5 for these bars plus you can get them at ross stores for like $2.50!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Review for: Fruit Nut
The first time i tried this was at work when they were being given out. It's a bit tough to bite down on because it does have whole nuts, but regardless its almonds and packed with nutrients. It helps me feel full as a choice for my snack in the afternoon.
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
Review for: Fruit Nut
This is a great bar to stick in you bag in case you get hungry. It is great because there are not many ingredients. This bar is good when I need some food but I never actually crave a Kind bar and for me that shows if I like something or not.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Review for: Fruit Nut
These are very good for a healthy snack. I wasn't expecting much out of these, but when I tasted them I fell in love! This is my first time having them in my house and they are quite delicious. They're good for in between meals