KIND® Fruit & Nut Delight Snack Bar uploaded by Bebe B.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KIND® Fruit & Nut Delight Snack Bar.
All natural.
Gluten & wheat free.
Low glycemic index (54).
4g fiber.
Non GMO & no trans fats.
Dairy & cholesterol free.
Very low sodium.
No sulphur dioxide.
Wholesome all Natural Ingredients you can see and Pronounce®.

Buy on Walmart
Julie H.
I love kind bars! The many different flavors they have are great. My kids love them too! I just wish that they had more protein in them. It's great for a small snack to hold you over for a bit but you still need a little something else.
Kayla W.
These bars are delicious!! They are a little crunchy, but they do have protein and offer some energy. The price is decent if you buy them in bulk or on sale. My favorite is when Price chopper offers them 10 for $10 or 12 for $10.
#nerdygirl ..
KIND fruit and nut bar is a tasty protein packed snack or breakfast! My family eats these bars all the time for a quick breakfast or a quick snack. The bar has a lot of protein so it fills you up fast. We buy these at Kroger too! They are a affordable price!
Nikkk R.
Saint albans , WV
Love. Just LOVE!! Sticky.. Crunchy... Chewy... Deliciousy!!! I was standing in the dreaded line at walmart wondering why there is such a line at 3am... When I look over and see these... Damn product placement...
I now always grab one if I see it! You should for sure give it a go.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
I love these granola bars,i'm slightly addicted to nuts/seeds of all kinds and dried fruit as well, i have tried multiple flavors and theyre all great! the price dont really bother me i'm willing to pay $5 for these bars plus you can get them at ross stores for like $2.50!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
The first time i tried this was at work when they were being given out. It's a bit tough to bite down on because it does have whole nuts, but regardless its almonds and packed with nutrients. It helps me feel full as a choice for my snack in the afternoon.
Lizzie K.
This is a great bar to stick in you bag in case you get hungry. It is great because there are not many ingredients. This bar is good when I need some food but I never actually crave a Kind bar and for me that shows if I like something or not.
Krystal R.
These are very good for a healthy snack. I wasn't expecting much out of these, but when I tasted them I fell in love! This is my first time having them in my house and they are quite delicious. They're good for in between meals
Ashley P.
Delicious fruit and nut bar. If I don't have time to eat or to buy a big meal I can always count on these bars to control my appetite until I have time to eat. It isn't incredibly sweet and it does have a saltiness to it.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
This is really healthy and good for you. I like that is naturally sweet and flavorful. I would recommend this for a hike. It would be good fuel for the body. I purchased this at target. I would recommend this.