BY KIND SNACKS

Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™Welcome to the KIND community! Here at KIND, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND® not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the KIND Movement, which has inspired millions of unexpected acts of kindness around the world. Join us at kindmovement.com.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, KIND Founder see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Laura A.
So good! I really love the coconut bars because there is always real coconut and the flavor is awesome. Not too sweet. Just wish the price was a bit better. But this is my healthy treat. I could swap this at a store check out for a candy bar and be happily satisfied.
Raina T.
Corvallis, OR
A great snack for on the go. I have a ton of allergies so I always pack one of these if I know I am going to be out and a bout for a while and might get a bit peckish
Austin B.
I am so not a fan of coconut in any form but I decided to give this bar a try and was so glad I did! Not to mention I love almonds so it was the perfect combo. It's the perfect pick me up snack when I'm on the go!
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
My college had someone in our cafeteria one day giving out yogurt and kind bars. I decided to try this one even though I haven't had a lot of coconut things before. The woman told me it tasted like an almond joy to her so I was a little hesitant to try it because I don't like almond joys. But this was so good! I definitely recommend it!
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Basically an almond joy but healthier! I thought I loved the coconut almond one but oh man this one is even better! They are a little expensive but filling and no fillers. I would maybe check out Costco if you know which kind you like
Sarah O.
These Kind bars are really really delicious. I can eat 2 at a time with no problem at all. I received a box of these as a gift and they were gone within a week. The coconut flavor comes through well, and the dark chocolate balances out the sweetness.
Christine B.
Canastota, NY
These remind me of almond joys but way better! These are seriously so good & my favorite thing to snack on! Wish they were more in the box for what the price is
Sarah N.
Conway, NH
I really love this brand! This is my favorite flavor! I buy these all the time and I can't get enough! Best granola bars and health bars i've ever had!
Kersten C.
Sun City, CA
My absolute FAVORITE bar that KIND makes. This tastes exactly like an Almond Joy candy bar minus all of the artificial flavors and ingredients.
Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
Literally one of the best snacks!!! I pick this up when I want a treat or a quick meal and it is so satisfying!! Good quality ingredients.