BY KIND

Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™Welcome to the KIND community! Here at KIND, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND® not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the KIND Movement, which has inspired millions of unexpected acts of kindness around the world. Join us at kindmovement.com.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, KIND Founder see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rafaella B.
Rafaella B.
This bar is awesome! I have tried a lot of different "healthy" snacks and this is by far my favorite.... It's dairy free, gluten free and most importantly NO GMO. It tastes absolutely amazing, almost candy like, but its healthy.... YEAH - Exactly! 😍 Its my go to snack while working as it fills me up just enough and it doesn't make me feel too full and not wanting to work, which happens to me if I eat a full meal.... 😬. Anyway, I love it so much I made it my first review!!! 💜
Georgie J.
Georgie J.
Kinston , NC
My college had someone in our cafeteria one day giving out yogurt and kind bars. I decided to try this one even though I haven't had a lot of coconut things before. The woman told me it tasted like an almond joy to her so I was a little hesitant to try it because I don't like almond joys. But this was so good! I definitely recommend it!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
These Kind bars are really really delicious. I can eat 2 at a time with no problem at all. I received a box of these as a gift and they were gone within a week. The coconut flavor comes through well, and the dark chocolate balances out the sweetness.
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Basically an almond joy but healthier! I thought I loved the coconut almond one but oh man this one is even better! They are a little expensive but filling and no fillers. I would maybe check out Costco if you know which kind you like
Kersten C.
Kersten C.
Sun City, CA
My absolute FAVORITE bar that KIND makes. This tastes exactly like an Almond Joy candy bar minus all of the artificial flavors and ingredients.
Somalie C.
Somalie C.
I love how the ingredients are words you can actually pronounce. It has the right amount of sweetness and everything balanced out so well.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
My favorite kind bar! I love coconut :) my only criticism is I wish it had less sugar.
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA
Love! Love! Love! Nothing more else to say. Who doesn't like chocolate and almonds. ?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
While these are pricey, I find that these are some of the best--if not THE best-- tasting "healthy" bars out there. The chocolate and coconut flavors are well-pronounced, and there's no artificial aftertaste like so many other bars. I find that there is a nice balance between chewiness and crunch from the almonds, and they have an overall pleasant texture. Because of the price, I don't get them often, but when I'm at my job's main office, I always grab one with my coffee, and it keeps me satisfied until lunch.
Kris R.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
These are very good bars.  I do find myself wanting more of the bar and wish it was a little bigger.  It is firm yet chewy and is even good crumbled up in oatmeal or greek yogurt.  It is the perfect pre workout.  I often carry an extra bar to share if I can.  These do tend to be on the more expensive side.