BY KIND SNACKS

Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™Welcome to the KIND community! Here at KIND, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND® not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the KIND Movement, which has inspired millions of unexpected acts of kindness around the world. Join us at kindmovement.com.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, KIND Founder see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Joanna S.
Rocklin, CA
These are like eating the Somoa Girl Scout cookies. I can’t stop. I love them. The only problem is that they are always first to go at he grocery store. Other people must love them too. Sometimes I just order them on amazon!
Fatima G.
Westerville , OH
This is a pricey granola bar not going to lie. But it does fill you up more than the average granola bar would, that's what I've noticed when I compare KIND to other granola bar brands. The flavor options make you feel fancy whenever in public so that's cool
Amanda M.
Tampa
Kind bar are always delicious and have many options for many different flavor but this one is by far my favorite. Almonds, coconut, and chocolate maker really great combination and the bar keeps me full till my next meal.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
One of my fav bars! I love carrying these in my purse or diaper bag when I'm on the go, it's great as a snack when I know I need to eat something and it's perfect to hold me over and they taste amazing!
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have tried many "healthy" bars, and have felt like Goldilocks. "These bars are too sticky" (Cliff bars) or "too hard" (Nature Valley) or too "too crumbly" (Belvita biscuits) or "too chewy without texture" (Lara Bars chocolate chip cookie dough). Don't get me wrong, there are flavors of those bars I do enjoy, but the Kind Dark Chocolate Almond and Coconut brings marries the chewiness with almonds to crunch on, and the coconut adds texture. I personally love coconut and chocolate (Almond Joy? Yes, please!), so this is right up my alley. Downside is their price. I only buy them in bulk, and it's still ~$1 per bar.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
While these are pricey, I find that these are some of the best--if not THE best-- tasting "healthy" bars out there. The chocolate and coconut flavors are well-pronounced, and there's no artificial aftertaste like so many other bars. I find that there is a nice balance between chewiness and crunch from the almonds, and they have an overall pleasant texture. Because of the price, I don't get them often, but when I'm at my job's main office, I always grab one with my coffee, and it keeps me satisfied until lunch.
Rafaella B.
This bar is awesome! I have tried a lot of different "healthy" snacks and this is by far my favorite.... It's dairy free, gluten free and most importantly NO GMO. It tastes absolutely amazing, almost candy like, but its healthy.... YEAH - Exactly! 😍 Its my go to snack while working as it fills me up just enough and it doesn't make me feel too full and not wanting to work, which happens to me if I eat a full meal.... 😬. Anyway, I love it so much I made it my first review!!! 💜
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I love kind bars their amazing in taste and low in calorie but they are obvynot nut free it was very delicious and I would totally buy this again I usually buy my kind bars in bulk I would definitely recommend this please make sure to give this post some love ❤ ️
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
These are very good bars.  I do find myself wanting more of the bar and wish it was a little bigger.  It is firm yet chewy and is even good crumbled up in oatmeal or greek yogurt.  It is the perfect pre workout.  I often carry an extra bar to share if I can.  These do tend to be on the more expensive side.
Sarah K.
These bars are so delicious! The chocolate is so good, but not too overpowering, and the coconut is a great addition to the flavor profile. I've purchased multiple times from Whole Foods and Target, and will continue to repurchase. A great snack or treat. Filling, too!