BY KIND SNACKS

9 Bars: Almond &Amp; Apricot Is A Fiber-Rich Mixture Of Whole Almonds, Apricots And Coconut And Only 190 Calories And 5G Fiber. &Nbsp;&Nbsp; 9 Bars: Fruit &Amp; Nut Delight Is A Crunchy, Classic Blend Of Heart Healthy Mixed Nuts (Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Peanuts And Walnuts),&Nbsp; Dried Apricots, Raisins And A Drizzle Of Honey.&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Each Bar Contains 5G Of Protein, 4G Fiber And Only 180 Calories.&Nbsp; All Natural Ingredients Gluten Free Wheat Free Dairy Free Low Gi (Gi Value 48) Good Source Of Fiber Non Gmo No Sulphur Dioxide No Trans Fats Very Low In Sodium Kind Is More Than Just A Brand Of Award-Winning Whole Nut And Fruit Bars Made From Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Reg;-It Is Also A Movement And Way Of Being.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; At Kind, We Aim To Make The World A Bit Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It-From The Products We Create To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp; And That May Be Why Nutritionists, Foodies And Social Leaders Alike All Agree That Kind Is The Best Snack Around! Ingredients: Almond &Amp; Apricot Bars: &Nbsp; Almonds, Apricots, Apricot Paste, Glycerol (Vegetable Based), Pectin, Apple Fiber, Citric Acid, Honey, Shredded Coconut, Coconut Chips, Glucose, Puffed Rice, Chicory Fiber, Soy Lecithin Fruit &Amp; Nut Delight Bars: &Nbsp; Mixed Nuts (Peanuts, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts), Dried Fruits (Raisins, Apricots), Apricot Paste, Glycerol (Vegetable Based), Pectin, Apple Fiber, Citric Acid, Honey, Puffed Rice, Linseed, Chicory Fiber, Soy Lecithin Made In The Usa

• I've been looking at these and was wandering if they are ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind bar flavor?2 Answers
  • Do they taste good and flavor do you suggest?3 Answers
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
These are absolutely a staple in my home … or should I say whenever any of us leaves the house lol my kids take them with them to school … we take them camping or on day trips … they taste great and they are good for you … good quality ingredients and they stay with you for a long time in a great energizing way … I usually buy them at Costco in a very large pack … and occasionally I will purchase other flavors and kinds at Walmart to see if we like them but alway go back and repurchase this box
x x.
x
These are so good! I always bring them along with me for breakfast, if I’m traveling or on the go, or if I just need a snack. They are so delicious. They taste so good and are a healthier option than most.
Hannah M.
Barrington, NJ
KIND bars are the granola bars I always have stocked in my pantry. They come with whole nuts and chunks of fruit that you can visibly see which makes me feel better about knowing what I’m eating. KIND bars are a little on the pricey side of granola bars but totally worth every penny!
Lindsay W.
A delicious granola bar that can be used for breakfast or a pick me up in the afternoon. The fruit satisfies the sweet tooth I have and the nuts are a good balance for the salty side. I love that I can see real pieces of fruit in these bars so I don’t feel guilty eating these.
rhianna b.
I love these bars their so tasty and fill me up especially when I'm doing track&field or having a meet and I need a little pick me up before I go to another one of my events.
Cecelia L.
Arapahoe, NE
Love these bars. They make a great quick grab for breakfast. Also a wonderful on the go snack. Thy have great flavor and seem to help me get the little fill ups I need. They have so many varieties and flavors.
Mallory M.
Stockbridge, GA
Omg! I never realized how filling this bar could be! With all natural and easy to read ingredients, KIND bars make the perfect breakfast or snack on the go. I really love the one with cherry bits! Sooooo yummy!
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
I LOVE kind bars!!!!

As a college student I'm constantly running around campus, trying to get from one end to the other in 15 minutes so most days I don't have a chance to eat an actual meal until 1 or 2 PM at the earliest. I've been buying KIND bars in bulk and eating one (sometimes two) a day because I love them so much. They are pretty sticky but they're really delicious and they are very high protein and fiber, low sugar, with a bunch of other great benefits. They definitely keep me sane until I have the chance to get a hold of real food.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
These are some of my favorite breakfast bars. I love to keeo these in stock at the house so that when I am running late in the morning, I can grab one of these babies so that I can keep my energy up til lunch time. They taste so good!!
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
The KIND fruit and nut bar are one of favorite snacks for any time of the day! These can get a little pricey so I usually search for them at Marshalls or Big Lots! I believe most people see them being sold at Starbucks - can be pricey when you only buy one! However, super healthy and good for you!
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
What's your favorite flavor of Kind bars?
Michelle O.
Middletown, NY
What is your favorite kind? I love the blueberry cashew it's so yummy I can't get enough!
Duvanny B.
Do they taste good and flavor do you suggest?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
What is your favorite kind bar flavor?
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
How many varieties of kind bars are there to choose from?