BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Welcome to the KIND community! Here at KIND, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. We worked tirelessly to reach this perfect texture, a unique combination of chewy and crunchy, so you never have to choose between the two. This commitment to excellence shines through in everything we do and how we do it.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, KIND Founder

Buy on Walmart*
Grace O.
East Providence, RI
I buy Kind snacks from a local supermarket. I eat kind snacks before my work out, It is super healthy and satisfying, it taste delicious, and it gives me lots of energy, the chocolate is my favorite, the price is okay compare to other brands, love every bite of it.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I like these bars but they aren't mind blowing. I often find myself not finishing them even though I'm hungry because the flavors are dull. Of all these style bars this flavor is my favorite because it does bring a sweet and salty taste but its still sticky.
Kelsey T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These granola bars are a great quick snack for chocolate lovers and anyone with a busy schedule. I recently started eating these because I found out they actually help with milk supply for any breastfeeding mommies out there. It's also great that they're made with quality ingredients.
Stephanie N.
Kind bars are great to keep around for a quick snack or to enjoy with lunch. They are very filling and have amazing flavor combinations. I don't get them too often however because they are a little pricey, which is understandable considering the ingredients used.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
Kind bars are my go to granola bars - they're easy to eat on the go and are perfect for a midday snack. I love the simplicity of the ingredients and the great flavors that come from the simplicity. Kroger and Target seem to have the best options for flavors.
Abbey C.
Grand Rapids , MI
These aren't my favorite granola bar. I would rather have the chewy ones. After eating this, my mouth felt all gritty and my roommate thought she had some stuck in her throat. it does taste good, but it isn't worth the texture and mess afterwards.
Trish L.
Some Kind bars taste like hay to me, and this one is one of those hay flavors. Good thing it has bits of chocolate, otherwise it'd really taste like horse food. However, they are healthier than a sickeningly sweet Quaker granola bar.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
These are so good and pretty healthy for you. Has 5 super grains and a touch of chocolate. Great for a snack in between meals. These are better for you than the standard granola bar. I'm eating them and I'm on a diet.
Kat T.
Mebane, NC
I like this because it works effectively and it is a great value. It is less expensive than alternative brands and I find that it works just as well, so naturally I would prefer to save money and go with this brand.
Anna R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product I always buy it when I'm having lunch at school it's a quick snack so I'm not late. This product do taste good I tend to buy this product a lot. I don't think that the product need anything else.