BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pop, Crunch, RepeatTreat your taste buds to Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt bites. Our unique whole grain blend, including popcorn and popped sorghum, delivers a light and crunchy texture that's perfect for snacking. Made with the delicious combination of rich dark chocolate and a dash of sea salt, each handful is sure to satisfy your sweet and salty cravings.

Buy on Walmart
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
So good! Keeps well in your car or on the go for a snack you can have it for breakfast. This flavor was really good i don't crave an unhealthy snack if I have the variety of oats. I purchased this at smiths grocery store and I'm sure I've seen it at Walmart. They have a variety of types I typically go for peanut butter chocolate
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
I like mixing this into all of my breakfast foods, whether it's oatmeal, cereal, yogurt or even by itself! Such a sweet part to every morning and the taste goes great with a cup of coffee. I recommend adding this to your breakfast and experimenting with other things such as adding it to your bowl of ice cream.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
I purchased this with high hopes because I love popcorn, I also love dark chocolate, and sea salt. This was my first time purchasing it, and it will definitely be my last. The grains kind of kill the taste for me. But it definitely has potential to be better.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
Sometimes I don't like dark chocolate that tastes a little salty. But this snack is able to bring out the sweetness in the dark chocolate with the sea salt. Theyre cute little bites that pack a substantial amount of flavor. And theyre so portable and convenient
Carrie B.
College Park, MD
These are easy for on the go and also a healthy snack! The salt goes perfectly with the bitterness of the dark  chocolate. This reminded me of the dark chocolate and almond with sea salt bars that KIND also sells. I would 10/10 recommend to a friend
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great taste and texture. Have to be in the mood to eat it though. It's not my "go-to" snack. Sometimes the flavors are a little wacky but overall it is a great product and I would recommend it to my friends.
Kristina L.
Rochester, NY
As a nurse these are so convenient to keep at work for a quick and healthy snack to get my through the work day. They satisfy chocolate cravings also while staying healthy and getting full! The convenience makes these worth purchasing
Anton M.
Memphis
Omg 🙄 How I love these so much ... I can't wait to be a coupon extremist . I will buy so many lovely things , foods . Etc etc ... I must really love it . Which mean you should buy and try it !
Claire D.
Auburn
 I love these things so much. You can taste how healthy they are but they are also so delicious.  Highly recommend buying this because it's so good