BY KIND SNACKS #28 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sweet Cravings ✔ Salty Cravings ✔ Healthy Cravings ✔. Our Best-selling Bar Is A Simple Blend Of Brazilian Sea Salt Sprinkled Over Whole Nuts And Drizzled With Dark Chocolate. With 5g Of Sugar, It's A Satisfying, Nutty Snack That Only Seems Indulgent.

Jennie M.
The best flavor! Perfect for in between meals, when it's 4pm but you're trying to wait until dinner while also keeping from getting hangry. My mom and I both love these and we both keep boxes of them in our houses. The ingredients list is clean and simple. These often go on sale, individually or by the box, so wait until they do and they're not so much of a splurge!
Alicia P.
Lone pine
These are my favorite snack. It almost tastes like chocolate covers pretzels to me. I’m GF And so tastes like that are rare for me. I think the price is okay since the ingredients are quality and expensive. Chocolate salt and nuts, what more could your taste buds want?!!
Emily N.
I’d say that this is the best kind bar that i’ve tried. They are the perfect snack and have just enough salt and chocolate. My only complaint is that they used to just have almonds which was much better than the now peanuts and almonds. I would still recommend them to anyone though.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Love Kind bars and this is one of my faves with the salty and sweet combo (but dark chocolate so not too sweet). These aren't too processed and can find them in most grocery stores or gas stations. Great snack or breakfast on the go.
Jasmine H.
MD
This bar is made with about only 6 grams of sugar and protein. Its crunchy. You can really taste all the ingredients including the chocolate and sea salt. I dont usually like dark chocolate OR sea salt but I do like this granola bar!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love these granola bars. Not only are they very tasty with natural ingredients, they are good for you and gluten free. My boyfriend has celiacs and eats these a lot, and sometimes I can’t help but snag a bar here and there because they are so good.
Beth w.
Lawrenceville
These bars are amazing and even though they have chocolate on them they are dairy free but the chocolate actually tastes good. I buy these almost every week since they are a great snack, I almost always have one in my bag
Liz S.
I love these bars!! I keep them in my backpack for when I miss meals or get hungry during the day. They’re great, because they hold up in my backpack, are super convenient, and don’t make a mess when I eat them!
Cristina D.
I typically dont like nutty bars and I thought I would hate these because of the size of the nuts on this thing. But boy was I wrong! Perfect balance of chocolate, crunchy and salty. Each bite is a great one!
Ariella A.
howell
These are my favorite flavor kind bars they are perfect sweet and salty combo and they are healthy! A little bit of chocolate and nuts and no ingredients that you can’t pronounce. I recommend any kind bar that speaks to you! So delicious!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find these for a good price?
Estefania S.
So I've only tried one brand of granola and I love it but I would mind trying there's are they good? What about the price is it affordable and are they really healthy??
Katie S.
Green Sea , Sc
I'm looking for a healthy snack. How do these taste and are they satisfying?
Allison D.
What kind of nuts are in these bars? Is there chocolate on the bottom of the bar?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these as good as they sound?