BY KIND SNACKS #50 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sweet Cravings ✔ Salty Cravings ✔ Healthy Cravings ✔. Our Best-selling Bar Is A Simple Blend Of Brazilian Sea Salt Sprinkled Over Whole Nuts And Drizzled With Dark Chocolate. With 5g Of Sugar, It's A Satisfying, Nutty Snack That Only Seems Indulgent.

Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’m not huge on granola bars or grab and go snacks, I prefer eating fresh food but this is one of the few brands I buy from. I like majority of the flavors with caramel, dark chocolate, peanut butter, or sea salt. They can get pricey depending on where you purchase them & also can be hard to eat but overall a good product.
Oriee S.
Redford
I have been in food love with kind bars since they came out due to their thoughtful ingredients, good nutrition  and the fact that they're dairy free. I have never been able to have traditional candy bars due to my dairy allergy but with kind bars I don't miss them! This flavor is definitely the best in my opinion!!
Alicia P.
Lone pine
These are my favorite snack. It almost tastes like chocolate covers pretzels to me. I’m GF And so tastes like that are rare for me. I think the price is okay since the ingredients are quality and expensive. Chocolate salt and nuts, what more could your taste buds want?!!
Madeline C.
Maumelle
I love the simple ingredients in all of Kind's products, but this has to be my favorite flavor! I love the dark chocolate with the occasional rush of sea salt. Perfection! I eat this as a snack, a replacement to a candy bar, or even as my breakfast sometimes. Love!
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Obsessed with these!!! I wish they were a little cheaper but I’m willing to pay the price for good quality healthy snacks! I keep these in my purse and eat them on my commute for breakfast and I LOVE that I can recognize and pronounce every ingredient listed
Katie G.
Iowa City
One of my favorite snacks to bring with me to school or work. It keeps me full enough to get me to lunch or dinner and it tastes so good. I love the sea salt and chocolate combo it's heavenly. All the other flavors are great too but this one is my favorite
Beth w.
These bars are amazing and even though they have chocolate on them they are dairy free but the chocolate actually tastes good. I buy these almost every week since they are a great snack, I almost always have one in my bag
Krystle G.
I really like these bars. Even though they are dipped in chocolate, they aren't overpowering with sugar.  I tend to get my KIND bars from Target or Big Lots.  The combo of sea salt and chocolate works well. The downside--for 150+ calories, you aren't getting much of a bar. It's tasty, but high on the calorie side. A 4 pack in my area is around $4.50, so it is a little pricey for the size of the bars.
Liz S.
I love these bars!! I keep them in my backpack for when I miss meals or get hungry during the day. They’re great, because they hold up in my backpack, are super convenient, and don’t make a mess when I eat them!
Kacie K.
These are an amazing snack for morning or on the go! I’m not a big fan of chocolate but the combination of the sea salt, nuts, and chocolate is amazing. A bit pricey BUT I promise it’s worth it. Love these.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find these for a good price?
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
So I've only tried one brand of granola and I love it but I would mind trying there's are they good? What about the price is it affordable and are they really healthy??
Katie S.
Green Sea , Sc
I'm looking for a healthy snack. How do these taste and are they satisfying?
Allison D.
What kind of nuts are in these bars? Is there chocolate on the bottom of the bar?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these as good as they sound?