BY KIND SNACKS #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sweet Cravings ✔ Salty Cravings ✔ Healthy Cravings ✔. Our Best-selling Bar Is A Simple Blend Of Brazilian Sea Salt Sprinkled Over Whole Nuts And Drizzled With Dark Chocolate. With 5g Of Sugar, It's A Satisfying, Nutty Snack That Only Seems Indulgent.

Oriee S.
Redford
I have been in food love with kind bars since they came out due to their thoughtful ingredients, good nutrition  and the fact that they're dairy free. I have never been able to have traditional candy bars due to my dairy allergy but with kind bars I don't miss them! This flavor is definitely the best in my opinion!!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love these granola bars. Not only are they very tasty with natural ingredients, they are good for you and gluten free. My boyfriend has celiacs and eats these a lot, and sometimes I can’t help but snag a bar here and there because they are so good.
Alicia P.
Lone pine
These are my favorite snack. It almost tastes like chocolate covers pretzels to me. I’m GF And so tastes like that are rare for me. I think the price is okay since the ingredients are quality and expensive. Chocolate salt and nuts, what more could your taste buds want?!!
Elle A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite bar!! So chunky and filling, with amazing flavor profiles and a ton of protein. I hike a lot and bring these along. I basically never get sick of them, and they really do fuel me up. I look forward to them, they are the best healthy treats!
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Obsessed with these!!! I wish they were a little cheaper but I’m willing to pay the price for good quality healthy snacks! I keep these in my purse and eat them on my commute for breakfast and I LOVE that I can recognize and pronounce every ingredient listed
Katie G.
Iowa City
One of my favorite snacks to bring with me to school or work. It keeps me full enough to get me to lunch or dinner and it tastes so good. I love the sea salt and chocolate combo it's heavenly. All the other flavors are great too but this one is my favorite
Beth w.
These bars are amazing and even though they have chocolate on them they are dairy free but the chocolate actually tastes good. I buy these almost every week since they are a great snack, I almost always have one in my bag
Liz S.
I love these bars!! I keep them in my backpack for when I miss meals or get hungry during the day. They’re great, because they hold up in my backpack, are super convenient, and don’t make a mess when I eat them!
Krystle G.
I really like these bars. Even though they are dipped in chocolate, they aren't overpowering with sugar.  I tend to get my KIND bars from Target or Big Lots.  The combo of sea salt and chocolate works well. The downside--for 150+ calories, you aren't getting much of a bar. It's tasty, but high on the calorie side. A 4 pack in my area is around $4.50, so it is a little pricey for the size of the bars.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
I love the combination of sweet and salty and this one doesn’t let me down. Nuts have the perfect crunch and the sweetness isn’t overpowering nor is the salt. This is a great between meal snack or if you need to maintain you glucose levels.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find these for a good price?
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
So I've only tried one brand of granola and I love it but I would mind trying there's are they good? What about the price is it affordable and are they really healthy??
Katie S.
Green Sea , Sc
I'm looking for a healthy snack. How do these taste and are they satisfying?
Allison D.
What kind of nuts are in these bars? Is there chocolate on the bottom of the bar?
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Are these as good as they sound?