BY KIND SNACKS

We Agree Coffee Is Too Good To Be Limited To One Cup Of Joe In The Am. Savor The Taste Of Dark Chocolate Mocha All Day With This Buzz Worthy Almond-packed Snack With 5g Of Sugar Per Bar.

• is this really tasty? i love to try it someday..1 Answers
  • Are they better than quest bars?1 Answers
  • Been wanting to try some of these kind bars and wanted to...1 Answers
KIND® Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond
  • "I rarely crave sweet snacks, but when I do I almost always need to fulfill my fix with chocolate." in 1 review
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
I really like these, but I only give them 3 stars because I normally eat gronola bars on the go and these are very sticky and can sometimes stick to my teeth also, which if u have a meeting or a class and you have to talk to someone, it isn’t the best thing to have in your teeth. The flavor is good though. I enjoy how much protein it has because of the nuts in it. I would definitely recommend for people who don’t like granola bars. These are one of the only kind I will eat.
Esha P.
South Grafton, MA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I am a fan of coffee and anything that has to do with coffee, as well as chocolate. I have tried many other granola bars provided by this company brand, and liked certain flavors that didn’t include the mocha. The flavor that it provided wasn’t what I was expecting at all. I like the nuts and chocolate one because of the flavor compared to this one.
Chloe W.
Clarksville , TN
These bars are pretty good. You get all the good fats and proteins from the nuts plus a little bit of chocolate. The downside for me is how dry they are it gets kinda difficult to eat (but that’s pretty much how all granola bars are). If you don’t mind that, I’d recommend you try them out.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I love these snack bars. They are low in sugar and calories and high in protein and healthy fats. These are a great snack between meals or for breakfast. I have tried several flavors but this is one of my favorite flavors. I continue to find new flavors every time i go to the store!
Erika C.
I was in an athleta store and came across these in a basket for customers to grab and when i realized it was banana i wasn't sure how i was going to settle and a saw that it's gluten free. I can't have raw bananas , when i bit in to it i was amazed of how delicious, chewy and flavorful it was. I'm on the hunt for them at the store
Ashtyn S.
Love the taste of this flavor of kind bars. I do have an issue with the texture. Sometimes sticky, and yet cardboard-y. They are relatively healthy considering the chocolate drizzle, however, while they do fill you up, in my opinion the nutrition cons outweigh the pros
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My boyfriend and I are kind of health nuts, so we make it our goal to find quick, on-the-go, guilt-free snacks. We recently tried Kind on the way to Tennessee and fell in love! The mocha and the raspberry were both equally delicious. The dark chocolate mixed with the nuts and mocha (or raspberry) flavors makes for the perfect sweet-tooth fix. It may be a little more expensive than quaker bars or regular chewy bars, but it packs even more flavor, nutrients and less sugar. It's definitely a permanent grocer list item for us!
Jessica W.
Lincoln, NE
Absolutely amazing, these Kind bars are filling and scrumptious! Easy to take in my purse to have as a back-up snack.. So chewy and bursting with flavor! The price held me back for awhile but now I ditch those cheap granolas and buy nothing else!
Katalin H.
Hollywood, FL
I LOVE Kind bars! I always have them in my handbag just in case I need to have one when I’m on the go. So nutty and chocolatey not mention you are eating a healthy snack. I’ve been purchasing KIND bars for years and plan on continuing.
Ali D.
Alsip
This was the first ever kind bar I had. I love it that I sometimes stash them in my car. The brand lives through their moto in quality ingredients you know. I almost never feel hungry after eating one so it helps me on days where I am too busy to get an actual meal.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
Does this fill you up? I want something I can snack on and will fill me up for awhile.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does anyone love these as much as i do
Sherry M.
Ventura, CA
Did these make you feel full? Wondering if one of these bars would be a good meal replacement.
Jessica X.
I'm usually always in a hurry to get to on time for my morning classes at College. Would these be a great quick and grab snack?