BY KIND SNACKS #15 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

We Agree Coffee Is Too Good To Be Limited To One Cup Of Joe In The Am. Savor The Taste Of Dark Chocolate Mocha All Day With This Buzz Worthy Almond-packed Snack With 5g Of Sugar Per Bar.

• is this really tasty? i love to try it someday..1 Answers
  • Are they better than quest bars?1 Answers
  • Been wanting to try some of these kind bars and wanted to...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I rarely crave sweet snacks, but when I do I almost always need to fulfill my fix with chocolate." in 1 review
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
I really like these, but I only give them 3 stars because I normally eat gronola bars on the go and these are very sticky and can sometimes stick to my teeth also, which if u have a meeting or a class and you have to talk to someone, it isn’t the best thing to have in your teeth. The flavor is good though. I enjoy how much protein it has because of the nuts in it. I would definitely recommend for people who don’t like granola bars. These are one of the only kind I will eat.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I just tried this KIND bar for the first time after having one as a sample at a Barre event. It is just delicious. It tastes chocolate with a hint of mocha. Not too sweet and satisfies my sweet tooth! I would definitely buy more of these simply for how tasty they are. They are pretty nutritious as well!

Taylor C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Kind lives up to their brands - real ingredients that you know (of) and no fake, processed, chemical crap. Gluten free and some of their bars are vegan friendly too! Some varieties are higher on sugar, but not all so just read the label when selecting a flavor, if sugar is an issue for you!
Chloe W.
Clarksville
These bars are pretty good. You get all the good fats and proteins from the nuts plus a little bit of chocolate. The downside for me is how dry they are it gets kinda difficult to eat (but that’s pretty much how all granola bars are). If you don’t mind that, I’d recommend you try them out.
Natalee O.
Temecula
This is my favorite & go-to granola bar. I’m a HUGE fan of chocolate, almonds, and coffee. For those three to all be in the same bar, I’m sold. The bar can be hard to chew on including because of the almond, but it feels and tastes like a natural granola bar. No fake stuff.
Ashtyn S.
Love the taste of this flavor of kind bars. I do have an issue with the texture. Sometimes sticky, and yet cardboard-y. They are relatively healthy considering the chocolate drizzle, however, while they do fill you up, in my opinion the nutrition cons outweigh the pros
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My boyfriend and I are kind of health nuts, so we make it our goal to find quick, on-the-go, guilt-free snacks. We recently tried Kind on the way to Tennessee and fell in love! The mocha and the raspberry were both equally delicious. The dark chocolate mixed with the nuts and mocha (or raspberry) flavors makes for the perfect sweet-tooth fix. It may be a little more expensive than quaker bars or regular chewy bars, but it packs even more flavor, nutrients and less sugar. It's definitely a permanent grocer list item for us!
Lucy S.
Kind bars are my favorite granola bar I’ve ever had! They are so delicious and good for you. They are healthy, even with the dark chocolate. However, KIND is a slightly expensive brand, and so buying these bars turn into a treat rather than an everyday snack.
Jessica W.
Lincoln, NE
Absolutely amazing, these Kind bars are filling and scrumptious! Easy to take in my purse to have as a back-up snack.. So chewy and bursting with flavor! The price held me back for awhile but now I ditch those cheap granolas and buy nothing else!
Katalin H.
Hollywood , FL
I LOVE Kind bars! I always have them in my handbag just in case I need to have one when I’m on the go. So nutty and chocolatey not mention you are eating a healthy snack. I’ve been purchasing KIND bars for years and plan on continuing.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
Does this fill you up? I want something I can snack on and will fill me up for awhile.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does anyone love these as much as i do
Sherry M.
Ventura, CA
Did these make you feel full? Wondering if one of these bars would be a good meal replacement.
Jessica X.
I'm usually always in a hurry to get to on time for my morning classes at College. Would these be a great quick and grab snack?