BY KIND SNACKS

The Scent Of Warm Cinnamon Swirling Gently With Toasted Pecans, Almonds And Rich Dark Chocolate. Yup, This Bar Is All Of Those Good Sensations In One Convenient, Take-it-anywhere Snack That Has 5g Of Sugar Per Bar.

Jessica R.
Louisville, KY
I love kind bars and this is a good flavor. They are so convenient to have when I get stuck in a meeting or appointment that goes longer than I anticipated. I always have one in my purse for such occasions. I love the wholesome ingredients and how they are healthy, filling, and taste really yummy too!
Lindsey O.
These are so good. I love the texture of the bars. The balance of flavors are also great. Kind bars are one of my favorite granola type bars. I love the crunchy nutty flavor they have. I will continue to purchase these. Healthy alternative to other snacks and they taste great.
Dora F.
Brookline, MA
This is not only my favorite breakfast food, but it is energizing and filling. As an athlete, I always am sure to have one for a before and after practice pick-me-up! I prefer this to other products because it is much more filling and energizing.
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
Great combination of sweet and salty, this is a great bar that's reasonably priced considering it has all good things in it for you. I usually select any KIND product over competitors because I have always enjoyed this bars.
Ian R.
Riley
What can I say about this product?? Perfection!! It's alittle on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. Real natural ingredients and it blows all other competitors out of the water! Yes I would recommend anyone who loves natural and organic ingredients
Jessica G.
Awesome flavor combination. Perfect size when for when I need a snack. Super super delicious would definitely suggest to anyone looking for a sweet and savory granola bar. Would recommend to anyone
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are a great option for when you have a sweet tooth but want to make a healthy choice. It is also quite filling and you still feel like you had a substantial snack. I only wish they weren't so expensive or offered coupons sometimes.
Arianna F.
i love this product and the chocolate drizzle is amazing on the bar. it doesn't have a super reasonable price but met my expectations and was amazingly delicious. i usually don't purchase granola bars but this was amazing.
Tanna B.
This is definitely my favorite kind bar. It only has 5-6 grams of sugar but yet it is sweet and delicious. It is my go to granola bar and I always haves one in my purse
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Yummy! Protein packed and a great healthy alternative when looking for a mid afternoon sweet treat. Low in sugar and high in protein. This bar keeps me satisfied and less likely to binge on unhealthy alternatives.