BY KIND SNACKS #32 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

We Know, We Know - It Sounds Indulgent. But This Bar Has Five Super Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Plus It Packs 18g Of Whole Grains Per Serving And It's Tasty.

• Are these worth the price?5 Answers
  • Would this be a filling breakfast? It usually takes me 3 ...4 Answers
  • I have started this eating healthy plan in my household a...7 Answers
Buy on Target
G S.
These have been my go-to granola bar for months now. I love that the KIND brand focus' on more healthy ingredients than your typical granola bar. I had friends who used to buy the bars while at starbucks check out but  personally like the granola version better because I find the other bars with the almonds in them are harder to chew sometimes. I've tried other variations of this bar but Dark Chocolate Chunk is my favorite!
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
I like these bars!  They taste good.  They have enough chocolate to satisfy a chocolate craving, but not too much; each bar has 8g sugar.  Each bar has 150 calories, but feels more filling than that, if that makes sense.  They do have quinoa in them, which is a bit weird for my tastes (baked quinoa is just little crunchy balls), but it doesn't detract from the bar too much.  I'd recommend them.
Jennifer W.
Milton, FL
The Kind dark chocolate chunk bars make for a great on-the-go snack on busy days. I like that the the bars are made with simple ingredients and the granola is chewy instead of dry and crumbly. I first tried one of these bars when offered as an in-flight snack. I purchased a box on my next grocery trip and will continue to keep a box handy.

Purchased at Target and Publix.
Amber 🌙.
This is amazing. A short list of ingredients in which I can pronounce or recognize what’s in it. It has an oatmeal cookie type texture but it’s got a great flavor and great for breakfast on the go. This brand is just slightly pricier than some which makes it hard to buy on a regular basis since the package doesn’t come with very many for how expensive they are.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, MD
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavours and this is my favorite. I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavour releases quickly.
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
The texture of his granola bar is awesome! I didn’t know what to expect at first but it was delicious! They are chewy like a granola bar but a little bit more crunchy because of the ingredients . This is a healthy snack I feel good about grabbing when I’m in a rush and need something to keep me filled and fueled.
Christina T.
Kodak
I eat a kind bar every morning before work!! I absolutely love it! It keeps me satiated and doesn't make me feel sluggish. This is my favorite flavor, it has a perfect amount of sweetness so can throw them in your purse and not feel guilty munching on them throughout the day. Highly recommend!!
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
These are great granola bars. They are a little expensive for so little in a box but they taste great and you are guaranteed a product made with healthy wholesome ingredients. Truly it depends on your tastebuds and your ingredient preference
Lindsey M.
These are okay bit really hard to eat! I feel like a horse because the oats in this kind of bar hurts my teeth and I really have to work hard to chew down the product as it is really tough. Would give to any kids or to any one with any teeth issues. Someone I knew chipped a tooth on these.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I bought a box of this (5 bars) for $2.39 from TJMaxx. I like all the ingredients in here and this makes a great snack but to me it's not quite filling enough. It has both chewy and crunchy texture and tastes pretty good. Contains 8g of added sugar.
Natasha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have started this eating healthy plan in my household and i would like to know if this product taste good and if kids would like it too
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
Are these worth the price?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
Would this be a filling breakfast? It usually takes me 3 granola bars to fill up.
Miranda D.
Temple Terr, FL
Are these organic?
Linn M.
Kalmar
Are they soft or crunchy?