BY KIND SNACKS

We Know, We Know - It Sounds Indulgent. But This Bar Has Five Super Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Plus It Packs 18g Of Whole Grains Per Serving And It's Tasty.

• Are these worth the price?6 Answers
  • Would this be a filling breakfast? It usually takes me 3 ...4 Answers
  • I have started this eating healthy plan in my household a...7 Answers
G S.
These have been my go-to granola bar for months now. I love that the KIND brand focus' on more healthy ingredients than your typical granola bar. I had friends who used to buy the bars while at starbucks check out but  personally like the granola version better because I find the other bars with the almonds in them are harder to chew sometimes. I've tried other variations of this bar but Dark Chocolate Chunk is my favorite!
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
The texture of his granola bar is awesome! I didn’t know what to expect at first but it was delicious! They are chewy like a granola bar but a little bit more crunchy because of the ingredients . This is a healthy snack I feel good about grabbing when I’m in a rush and need something to keep me filled and fueled.
Christina T.
Kodak
I eat a kind bar every morning before work!! I absolutely love it! It keeps me satiated and doesn't make me feel sluggish. This is my favorite flavor, it has a perfect amount of sweetness so can throw them in your purse and not feel guilty munching on them throughout the day. Highly recommend!!
April D.
These bars are delicious and filling. The dark chocolate chunk flavor is soooo good and the granola is the perfect consistency (the right amount of crunch). I am so thankful these are gluten free so I can enjoy them, They are pricey in comparison to other bars, but they are worth it.
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
These are great granola bars. They are a little expensive for so little in a box but they taste great and you are guaranteed a product made with healthy wholesome ingredients. Truly it depends on your tastebuds and your ingredient preference
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
These are my favorite granola bars! Love that they are gluten free and also love that they aren’t too sweet! They are super affordable and I love that my local grocery store carries them and also has them on sale regularly!
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
I like these bars!  They taste good.  They have enough chocolate to satisfy a chocolate craving, but not too much; each bar has 8g sugar.  Each bar has 150 calories, but feels more filling than that, if that makes sense.  They do have quinoa in them, which is a bit weird for my tastes (baked quinoa is just little crunchy balls), but it doesn't detract from the bar too much.  I'd recommend them.
Hailee T.
Goodyear
Bars that are good for you and still taste great are hard to come by, but this bar is great. The flavors are satisfying without tasting fake. While they are pricey, they are worth every cent. I highly recommend!
Misti B.
I can’t say enough about these. They are sooo tasty. It’s so hard for me to eat just one. A friend introduced me to these a while back and I’ve craved them ever since. In my experience, it’s cheaper to buy in bulk from the company that to purchase at the store. It’s hard to find them on sale. I will continue to purchase. My son is 19 months so I’ll be introducing him to these once he begins chewing his food a little better.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Favorite thing to grab for breakfast on the go and for a snack in between my classes! It stands out from other products since it is a lot better and healthier for you. Who knew something so healthy could taste so good!KIND® Dark Chocolate Chunk
Natasha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have started this eating healthy plan in my household and i would like to know if this product taste good and if kids would like it too
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
Are these worth the price?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
Would this be a filling breakfast? It usually takes me 3 granola bars to fill up.
Marina L.
Does anyone use these as meal replacement bars or are they actually a snack. I snack a lot throughout the day so I am looking for healthier options!
Linn M.
Kalmar
Are they soft or crunchy?