BY KIND SNACKS #36 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

We Know, We Know - It Sounds Indulgent. But This Bar Has Five Super Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Plus It Packs 18g Of Whole Grains Per Serving And It's Tasty.

• Are these worth the price?5 Answers
  • Would this be a filling breakfast? It usually takes me 3 ...4 Answers
  • I have started this eating healthy plan in my household a...7 Answers
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
I like these bars!  They taste good.  They have enough chocolate to satisfy a chocolate craving, but not too much; each bar has 8g sugar.  Each bar has 150 calories, but feels more filling than that, if that makes sense.  They do have quinoa in them, which is a bit weird for my tastes (baked quinoa is just little crunchy balls), but it doesn't detract from the bar too much.  I'd recommend them.
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavours and this is my favorite. I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavour releases quickly.
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
The texture of his granola bar is awesome! I didn’t know what to expect at first but it was delicious! They are chewy like a granola bar but a little bit more crunchy because of the ingredients . This is a healthy snack I feel good about grabbing when I’m in a rush and need something to keep me filled and fueled.
Christina T.
Kodak
I eat a kind bar every morning before work!! I absolutely love it! It keeps me satiated and doesn't make me feel sluggish. This is my favorite flavor, it has a perfect amount of sweetness so can throw them in your purse and not feel guilty munching on them throughout the day. Highly recommend!!
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
These are great granola bars. They are a little expensive for so little in a box but they taste great and you are guaranteed a product made with healthy wholesome ingredients. Truly it depends on your tastebuds and your ingredient preference
Lindsey M.
These are okay bit really hard to eat! I feel like a horse because the oats in this kind of bar hurts my teeth and I really have to work hard to chew down the product as it is really tough. Would give to any kids or to any one with any teeth issues. Someone I knew chipped a tooth on these.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I love kind bars between snacks! They help me stay fuller longer and are great when I’m on the go. They are good for you too so when I’m trying to stay healthy during the week they are a great go to snack. They taste delicious and the nice crunch and chewy mix is awesome!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
who havent tried these yet are missing out !! these are always around me specially when im busy or on a walk or hike these are best to have i love dark chocolate and they hit the spot when i crave chocolate and these are healthy , so strongly recommend
Megan M.
These are really tasty and pretty filling bars to take on the go. I mostly eat them for dessert rather than a snack as a healthy yet chocolaty alternative. They are a bit hard and so dry out over time but other than that they are really good!
Tiffany C.
I tried this for the first time and I’m in love with this kind !!!!! I tried other before and i didn’t really like it but i decided to give it another try and it was good! It’s an easy thing to grab and go in the morning ;)
Natasha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have started this eating healthy plan in my household and i would like to know if this product taste good and if kids would like it too
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
Are these worth the price?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
Would this be a filling breakfast? It usually takes me 3 granola bars to fill up.
Mirr D.
Temple Terr, FL
Are these organic?
Linn M.
Kalmar
Are they soft or crunchy?