BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Dark Chocolate Chili Almond Nuts & Spices Bar: Only 5g sugar 7g fiber 6g protein All natural No sugar alcohols Low glycemic Low sodium see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Carol H.
Larkspur, CA
Did not like the flavors mixed together. The bar itself is good. Good but mixture just too much for me. Packaging is good, keeps bars fresh and nutritional labels are easy to read. Would not recommend this particular flavor.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
I love to toss one of these in my bag for an emergency snack. If I have a crazy day and don't have any time to grab a fresh snack, I know that I have a healthy and delicious option with me. I love the addition of chili for a little kick, and the dark chocolate makes the bar feel indulgent.
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
These are so good. I love the sweet/spicy combo. Plus these are all nuts with very little filler. They help keep me fill between meals. I order them online because I find them cheaper there than in stores. I always have one in my purse.
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
Love the flavor but don't always love how tough they are to chew. Healthy but satisfies a sweet tooth. Easy to keep in car, purse, or backpack but melts easily. Will still buy despite chewing because healthy and delicious little snack.
Isabella D.
Great pack of flavor to have as a nutritious snack. These are very good, almost so good I don't even think they're healthy anymore!! They're a very good granola bar and they're my favorite to have in the house.
Julia M.
I love the kind berry bars but I don't think that chili chocolate almonds isn't great. I've said before I love chocolate but this just didn't work for me. The taste wasn't good and I won't be buying these again.
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
These are great! My husband and I really like the sweet/spicy/savory combo of these. They could maybe be a bit more filling but they're not meant to be a meal replacement. They're great for on the go and I like that they don't have a ton of fillers.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Kind bars are delicious! This flavor in particular is one of my favorites. Super healthy and minimal ingredients, you can literally see everything that is in your bar. Recommended as a healthy snack or breakfast!
Maureen R.
This was a little too spicy for me but my husband loved it! We received one for free in a goody bag from a race my husband ran so we decided to share it. He has asked me to buy them again for him.
Coco D.
Oh my god I had no idea they made them this flavour I need to try these! Has anyone had them???