BY KIND SNACKS

We Kicked The Heat Up A Notch On This Bar: Cascabel, Ancho And Habanero Chilies Bring The Heat While Dark Chocolate Tampers The Flames. With 5g Of Sugar Per Bar, The Almonds, Peanuts, Cashews And Dark Chocolate Create A Flavor Combination That Will Definitely Wow Your Taste Buds.

Buy on Walmart
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
These are sooooo good and I love that they are low in sugar and less sweet. They have a tiny kick to them, which is an added bonus. These are a good snack because the nuts help satiate you and the protein and fat can slow down the sugar spike, although there isn't much sugar to begin with. Recommend for sure!
Caeli E.
Des Moines, IA
I love, love, love utilizing this bar when I've hungry for both something savory, and something sweet.  It's the perfect bar to kill two cravings with one stone, and unlike other "chili" products I've tried it's really well balanced.  Great to have on hand, or for late night cravings.
Meg P.
I love these bars! These are a different flavor that really make your mouth think. The only problem is how expensive they are, but I genuinely say that they are worth it. The brand says it all, these bars are kind to your tastebuds and your body. I just wish they were a little more kind to my wallet!
Hannah A.
Nashville, TN
I love kind bars. They're filling, and not too sweet. These bars in particular are some of the only ones that have the chili chocolate flavor and I love the gourmet and unique flavor. I think they're a bit pricey but you're able to find them at target on sale often.
Natalie P.
East Peoria, IL
These are delicious. I basically keep them as a snack when I am craving some chocolate. It is just enough to hit the spot while also giving some nut protein goodness at the same time. Plus, I love chocolate/chili combinations and they are not easy to come by! Good stuff!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
These are so unique and I love that they are a flavor that EVERY other brand doesn't also make. I try to save them as a special treat since they DO have a decent amount of sugar, but they are so portable and easy to stick in my bag when I travel or commute to work.
Ilhamita H.
any KIND bar is my favorite! I love these bars! I would reach for one of these over a candy bar any day. There are so much better for you with no artificial flavors. All natural. The combination of ingredient in this bar is just perfect! I will always by these.
Lizzie U.
I love spicy and sweet so these are really good. Kind the brand however is somewhat pricy since it is organic. So if you're willing to pay extra then yes it's worth it. Great for breakfast or a snack. Their other flavors are good as well if you don't like spicy.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
These kind bars are so delicious. I love the unique flavor it has. My one complaint is that they are really pricey like there on a pretty good $7 Plus cost which is kind of pricey for granola bars in my opinion but they are very healthy and they are delicious.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Very very good! They are an awesome snack that fills you as any good snack should! this flavor is especially good-- I like all things chili chocolate, and the almonds add a crunch which is great! I would for sure try and I know you'll love it! Go get some!
Coco D.
Oh my god I had no idea they made them this flavour I need to try these! Has anyone had them???