BY KIND SNACKS

Imagine Something As Sweet As Cherry Pie, Drizzled In Dark Chocolate And Conveniently-sized To Fit In Your Purse Or Desk Drawer. Yup, That's This Bar. Gooey And Delicious With Bing Cherries, Whole Cashews And Almonds Drizzled In Dark Chocolate For That Perfect Snack Fix No Matter Where Your Day Takes You.

• Which is your favorite variety? This kind happens to be m...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this flavor yet. What do y'all think of i...1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these? 2 Answers
Mandy G.
Custer
I have never been a fan of fruit in my chocolate but these bars are delicious. They have a great flavor combination and they are gluten free so they are perfect for breaks or lunchtime. Or keep in your purse for a day of errands.
Kristin L.
Granola bars were never my favorite growing up because they were always so bland. But I love these because of their bold flavor. I literally always have one in my purse for emergency days where I just don't have time for lunch or when I'm running between work and coaching volleyball and I just need a snack to make it to my late dinner time. The chocolate cherry cashew is my favorite KIND bar because of the fruity cherries mixed with the chocolate.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
We keep these stocked because they are my go to when I want something sweet but not heavy. The box is a great value and worth feeling good about. It’s not tart at all and the cherry makes for a chewy but not sticky extra treat!
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
I have tried a lot of granola bars and this one raises the bar. The cherry, nuts, and dark chocolate are a perfect combination for a delicious flavor. I have one a day and it satisfies my cravings without consuming a whole cheesecake. When KIND first came out, they truly dropped the mic and raised the standards for healthy granola bars.
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
The Kind dark chocolate cherry bars are better than any candy bars on the shelf! It's so nice to have a little bar in my purse that doesn't make me feel terribly guilty when I eat the whole thing!
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
I have always had a sweet tooth so I love the chxoxlate cherry. I buy my kind at Meijer and they sometimes have an mperks for it. I can have it for breakfast or a snack. It’s a good value for the quality. I would love a banana chocolate flavor and I sometimes crumble it on my yogurt. Yum!
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I gave this 4/5 stars because while i am obsessed with them I feel like they are expensive and can't always justify purchasing these. There are so many other amazing options out there but when I find these for s good price i stock up on them :) I do wish they were a little less expensive.
Taylor R.
Waynesville, MO
This product is VERY tasty! I buy these bars to eat as my daily breakfast. They have a lot of flavor and also give you the little bit of sweetness that I like in the morning. The price is somewhat high but I think it is worth the price. I would recommend these bars to anyone.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I really love the kind bars. I know that there are healthy alternative to a lot of the other bars out on the market. This is one of my favorite flavors if you like cashews you'll love this. The only reason for four stars is they seem to be quite pricey for the amount you get.
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
I have been trying to eat healthier and found these on sale at Walmart. I fell in love! Unfortunately they are over priced, and small serving for the cost. But the flavor is so good! I haven't found any other product that compares to the KIND Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew.
Maricarmen M.
I've never tried these bars before, but would defiently want to try them. Would anybody recommend them?
Kylie P.
I love these!
Dawn U.
Who else is addicted to these? I think I need to start a KIND anonymous group because I can not quit this habit of devouring these delightful yummies!
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
What are the best tasting ones?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Which is your favorite variety? This kind happens to be my favorite!

Bed Bath & Beyond