BY KIND SNACKS #10 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Imagine Something As Sweet As Cherry Pie, Drizzled In Dark Chocolate And Conveniently-sized To Fit In Your Purse Or Desk Drawer. Yup, That's This Bar. Gooey And Delicious With Bing Cherries, Whole Cashews And Almonds Drizzled In Dark Chocolate For That Perfect Snack Fix No Matter Where Your Day Takes You.

• Which is your favorite variety? This kind happens to be m...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this flavor yet. What do y'all think of i...1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these? 2 Answers
Stephanie P.
La Vergne, TN
This is my favorite Kind bar flavor! Probably not the healthiest but definitely better ingredients than some other brands of granola or fruit & nut bars. I love the flavors of the dark chocolate, cherries, and cashews together. The bar looks appetizing and I love that you can actually see all the ingredients you're eating. Definitely recommend!
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are great for a mid afternoon kick of energy. I love the dark chocolate cherry flavor the most. It's not overly sweet. Just enough sweetness and the perfect mix of chewiness and crunch into those yummy almonds and cherry goodness. The serving size is perfect for me and tides me over a good few hours. Lots of fiber.
Stefanie H.
These are soooooooooo yummy! There is something about dark chocolate and cherries that just makes me so happy. These bars pack so much flavor that you will have a hard time just eating one. You can buy it as a single item or a whole box from grocery stores or pharmacies. Great for when you need a quick snack.
tiff l.
Surprise, AZ
Where has this been my whole life!? The Kind Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants is seriously the best granola type bar that I have ever tasted. The taste is amazing and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to others and I have actually handed these out to some of my coworkers.
Lilly H.
Little Valley
Kind bars are a great way to snack healthy. You get your fruit, nuts, and other necessary nutrients. I love the flavor but can do without the price. I was quite impressed with these bars and would get them again.
Rhoda S.
Rochester, NY
This is my absolute favorite bar. Its like eating candy. I love the dark chocolate's bittersweetness and the cherry's tart sweetness together. I usually have one of these in my bag at work. Highly recommend for anyone that likes sweets whose trying to be healthier about their snacking.
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
I’m a sucker for a good nut. There bars are good but by far this Cherry Cashew is my favorite because I’m kinda bias to cashews, chocolate and cherries. Now everyone’s knows my weaknesses but I’ll be okay. They are the perfect taste of just enough sweetness Grab a bar and enjoy.
Aby L.
Oregon, IL
The Kind Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew bar is seriously so delicious! I love granola bars that have fruit in them and this granola bar really packs in the cherries. It’s a richer bar that could be eaten as a dessert or treat because of how sweet it is. Definitely delicious!
Hanna R.
Cambridge, MA
I love all kind bars, but this flavor is definitely my favorite! If I have to pick a favorite granola bar brand, I'll always pick kind bars because I can see all of the ingredients in what I'm eating. So many other brands have all sorts of processed things in them!
Paula A.
So good! I try to always have a few KIND bars in my purse or bag. It’s the perfect snack for me. Not too sweet just enough nuts and perfect for on the go travel! I have tried a few of the different combinations and have yet to try one I didn’t really enjoy!
Kylie P.
I love these!
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
What are the best tasting ones?
Anna K.