BY KIND SNACKS #51 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Imagine Something As Sweet As Cherry Pie, Drizzled In Dark Chocolate And Conveniently-sized To Fit In Your Purse Or Desk Drawer. Yup, That's This Bar. Gooey And Delicious With Bing Cherries, Whole Cashews And Almonds Drizzled In Dark Chocolate For That Perfect Snack Fix No Matter Where Your Day Takes You.

• Which is your favorite variety? This kind happens to be m...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this flavor yet. What do y'all think of i...1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these? 2 Answers
Kristin L.
Granola bars were never my favorite growing up because they were always so bland. But I love these because of their bold flavor. I literally always have one in my purse for emergency days where I just don't have time for lunch or when I'm running between work and coaching volleyball and I just need a snack to make it to my late dinner time. The chocolate cherry cashew is my favorite KIND bar because of the fruity cherries mixed with the chocolate.
Madison R.
Spring, TX
I am obsessed with kind bars. I have to be on a gluten free diet for healthy reasons and that narrows out so many breakfast bars. Thankfully Kind is GF and one of my favorites!! They are pretty expensive for a small amount which is the only reason I did not give 5 stars.
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
These are absolutely delicious. The combination of cherry and dark chocolate is mouth watering. They're pretty expensive in terms of a snack, but they feel like a treat because they taste so good and are made with wholesome ingredients.
Mandy G.
Custer
I have never been a fan of fruit in my chocolate but these bars are delicious. They have a great flavor combination and they are gluten free so they are perfect for breaks or lunchtime. Or keep in your purse for a day of errands.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
We keep these stocked because they are my go to when I want something sweet but not heavy. The box is a great value and worth feeling good about. It’s not tart at all and the cherry makes for a chewy but not sticky extra treat!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
They are tasty. Not sure if they are so good for you. Tastes more like a candy bar with granola than a cereal bar. I buy them occasionally because they are expensive and this is my favorite flavor but overall I would say that I would normally just have a bowl of cheerios instead.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite KIND Bar. The cherry is so delicious and not something you see a lot in bars. It pairs perfectly with the nuts, chocolate, and touch of salt. I could eat these nonstop. They are more pricey than some other bars, but I think they are worth it for this flavor.
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
There are so many delicious flavors of KIND bars, but I am completely in LOVE with the Dark Chocolate Cherry. Dark chocolate anything always grabs my attention, but once it's paired with one of my favorite fruits I know it's going to be a knockout. This bar gives me the nutrition I'm look for in a quick snack, while also letting me feel like I'm getting a treat.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
How could y'all miss the Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew!? Its one of my absolute favorite KIND Bar flavors :) I feel like I'm 'cheating' when I have this one, like it is a candy bar, but without the guilt or empty calories. If you're a KIND Bar fanatic like I am, you need to try the Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew flavor if you haven't already. You won't be sorry.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
I have tried a lot of granola bars and this one raises the bar. The cherry, nuts, and dark chocolate are a perfect combination for a delicious flavor. I have one a day and it satisfies my cravings without consuming a whole cheesecake. When KIND first came out, they truly dropped the mic and raised the standards for healthy granola bars.
Maricarmen M.
I've never tried these bars before, but would defiently want to try them. Would anybody recommend them?
Dawn U.
Who else is addicted to these? I think I need to start a KIND anonymous group because I can not quit this habit of devouring these delightful yummies!
Kylie P.
I love these!
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
What are the best tasting ones?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Which is your favorite variety? This kind happens to be my favorite!