KIND® Dark Chocolate Almond Mint uploaded by Atasia B.KIND® Dark Chocolate Almond Mint uploaded by Sandra M.

BY KIND SNACKS

No Need To Wait For The Doorbell To Ring - This Is One Grown Up Chocolate Mint Taste You'll Want To Eat Year-round. This Tasty Bar Features Almonds And Cashews Sprinkled With Peppermint Leaves And Drizzled In Dark Chocolate. Each Bar Contains 5g Sugar For A Real Gold Star Snack.

Atasia B.
As a student, this is the perfect snack to start off my morning. They're not too expensive and sold in my school's bookstore. They taste so amazing! There is a perfect balance of almonds, mint, and chocolate. The calorie intake isn't too bad either.
Asr e.
New York
Purchased at: Target
I always keep these in my car and purse. They fill you up and they’re so delicious. It’s hard to find so when I do, I always try to stock up! Would definitely recommend this to people on the go and that love almonds.
Kyla P.
Provo , UT
So yummy! I love the kind brand and how you can see all of the ingredients. This particular bar is my favorite of any mint flavored energy bar. I love that it is vegan and I love that only natural sugars are used.
Alezandria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I like KIND bars, but this flavor is my absolute favorite! I typically don’t like Dark Chocolate, but the combination of almond and mint makes this a refreshing and delicious snack! Also it’s healthy because it’s dark chocolate instead of milk.
Amanda W.
Woodland Hls, CA
The best KIND bar I have ever had! Perfect for an on-the-go snack or a healthy dessert alternative. I have to watch my blood sugar and I'm so happy they're low on the glycemic index while still tasting fantastic. They taste like a healthier thin mint and they're gluten free to boot. I highly recommend KIND bars to everyone for a quick and delicious treat.
Amber 🌙.
This snack was almost like a healthy breakfast version of a jr mint. It was the perfect amount of mint for the chocolate flavor. The only downside to these products is the price. They’re very delicious but when it come to buying them on a regular basis it’s not quite feasible to do so when you get so few bars in a box for the price they are marked at.
Isabel M.
Pflugerville, TX
Great flavor! I love keeping kind bars stocked for my busy mornings with my 2 little ones. Not only does it help hold me off over a skipped meal, but my kids love them, too. Would definitely recommend keeping stocked where people are known to miss meals. Very easy to reach for when you’re in a rush.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I am always looking for good healthy snack bars to eat to keep me going during the day. I tried Kind bars and loved them. They taste great and have good natural ingredients. The nuts are a good source of heathy fat and protein. These are my favorite snack bar ever!
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my new favorite kind bar..but I can't buy in a whole box anymore because I easy too many at a time! I really like the low sugar. They are great when you want something with chocolate. I like the mint flavor that is left in my mouth after I eat.
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this bars and I'm a huge mint chocolate fan! The ingredients are basic and they make a perfect snack. Only thing is I'm a sugar nut and though these are low in sugar they taste sweeter than they are I guess. And that's something coming from me lol
Dalila Y.