KIND® Dark Chocolate Almond Mint uploaded by Atasia B.KIND® Dark Chocolate Almond Mint uploaded by Sandra M.

BY KIND SNACKS

No Need To Wait For The Doorbell To Ring - This Is One Grown Up Chocolate Mint Taste You'll Want To Eat Year-round. This Tasty Bar Features Almonds And Cashews Sprinkled With Peppermint Leaves And Drizzled In Dark Chocolate. Each Bar Contains 5g Sugar For A Real Gold Star Snack.

Atasia B.
As a student, this is the perfect snack to start off my morning. They're not too expensive and sold in my school's bookstore. They taste so amazing! There is a perfect balance of almonds, mint, and chocolate. The calorie intake isn't too bad either.
Mary H.
Birmingham, AL
These kind bars were very unexpected. I was very skeptical about them at first but once I tried them I think they became my new favorite. They taste similarly to Thin mint cookies except with added health benefits. So if you're looking for something sweet but healthy this is a great go to.
Sarah D.
This flavor is my favorite kind bar flavor! I discovered it a year or so ago and I haven’t looked back. It tastes like a candy bar because the mint is so refreshing, but then you’re eating something nutritious! I highly recommend if you enjoy the flavor mixing of chocolate and mint.
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
Great flavor! I love keeping kind bars stocked for my busy mornings with my 2 little ones. Not only does it help hold me off over a skipped meal, but my kids love them, too. Would definitely recommend keeping stocked where people are known to miss meals. Very easy to reach for when you’re in a rush.
Madison H.
Urbana
So good and it’s really healthy for you I recommend this if your watching your weight or what food you eat I think you would really enjoy this snack I eat it all the time it’s great
Amanda W.
Woodland Hls, CA
The best KIND bar I have ever had! Perfect for an on-the-go snack or a healthy dessert alternative. I have to watch my blood sugar and I'm so happy they're low on the glycemic index while still tasting fantastic. They taste like a healthier thin mint and they're gluten free to boot. I highly recommend KIND bars to everyone for a quick and delicious treat.
Ashley T.
San Diego , CA
The mint chocolate is my new favorite Kind bar flavor! Just the right amount of mint mixed with chocolate and crunchy nuts. Mint chocolate is one of my favorite combinations and I love that I can now enjoy it in a healthy snack! I have a hard time finding it in stores which is disappointing.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I am always looking for good healthy snack bars to eat to keep me going during the day. I tried Kind bars and loved them. They taste great and have good natural ingredients. The nuts are a good source of heathy fat and protein. These are my favorite snack bar ever!
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my new favorite kind bar..but I can't buy in a whole box anymore because I easy too many at a time! I really like the low sugar. They are great when you want something with chocolate. I like the mint flavor that is left in my mouth after I eat.
Amie B.
Greenwood , IN
Love this bars and I'm a huge mint chocolate fan! The ingredients are basic and they make a perfect snack. Only thing is I'm a sugar nut and though these are low in sugar they taste sweeter than they are I guess. And that's something coming from me lol