HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition BarsKIND Snacks
KIND Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 14 Oz

by KIND Snacks

KIND Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and the taste of dark chocolate that you can take anywhere. These nut bars lead with almonds as the #1 ingredient. This snack bar combines quality ingredients like alm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIND Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz.!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
KIND Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz. uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
I couldn’t find the exact bar that I bought because I think they’re new, but these Kind protein bars are SO good!!! You can find them in the refrigerated section at the grocery store or Target and it’s like eating spoonfuls of almond butter with chocolate chips in it 😍 it has a cookie dough consistency and the ingredient list is short and👌🏻 I love that the ingredients are natural and nutritious. I would have liked a bit less sugar, but other than that these are perfect. The added protein boost is just a bonus. I will definitely repurchase these!!
Christine B.
Oneida, NY
These remind me of almond joys but way better! These are seriously so good & my favorite thing to snack on! Wish they were more in the box for what the price is
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Kind Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate Almond and Coconut has ruined me for any other granola bar.  I bought these as an impulse buy because I like both coconut and dark chocolate.  These bars are delicious and a satisfying way to get a protein snack.
Cheyenne T.
Swanzey
I absolutely love these bars! They are literally the best nutritional bar that I have ever had! They are very affordable and they taste absolutely amazing! I eat these all the time for snacks! Not only are that tasty but they are healthy aswell! what a great deal!
Nichole B.
Aurora, CO
These are the best! I can never find them at the king soopers bye my house but if you can find them you will be in love!
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Basically an almond joy but healthier! I thought I loved the coconut almond one but oh man this one is even better! They are a little expensive but filling and no fillers. I would maybe check out Costco if you know which kind you like
Amber T.
Springfield, MO
These are extremely yummy!!! I love the dark chocolate and coconut flavors. It kind of tastes like a Girl Scout Samoa cookie. It filled me up though and curbed my appetite until lunch.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
This is one of my favorite flavors... tastes just like an almond joy candy bar but without the guilt! 😂 kind bars are my granola bar of choice. They are tastier than many other brands. I love how you can see the ingredients you're eating and they are pretty affordable.
member-58a9d1
Purchased at: Target
My family and I love this Kind bar flavor! It is sooooo good. We are on a gluten free diet and this is one of the few treats that we can get prepackaged.
Keely R.
A healthier version of Girl Scout Samoa cookies. You can practically buy these anywhere and they are so sweet yet salty and they give me energy throughout the day. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?