BY KIND SNACKS

We Don’t Often Mess With The Best But When We Do, We Add Chocolate. After So Many Customers Told Us They Loved Adding A Touch Of Chocolate To Our Almond & Coconut Bar, We Took The Hint. Now You Can Enjoy The Delicious Taste Of Our Beloved Almond & Coconut Bar Drizzled In Rich Dark Chocolate For An Updated Take On An Old Favorite.

Mary m.
cordova
I love kind bars in general but this flavor is my favorite! I’m a coconut lover. I love that there is so much texture in these bars. It’s a great healthy snack on to throw in my purse.
Deborah J.
I didn't care for any of their flavors but this one was the most tolerable. Too sweet and super dense..they should be able to reduce the sweetness and not make it seem like it just sits in a lump in your stomach!
Nikie B.
Arlington, VA
The flavor is awesome. Not too sweet and you can really taste the almond and dark chocolate. Definitely needs something to drink with it, they can be a little dry.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
These are so good! I signed up for a free sample by them and they sent me "salted caramel" and "dark chocolate almond and coconut" My husband and I loved both of them!! Definitely going to be purchasing these in the future!!
Kassiah P.
Love these as a candy-bar alternative for when I'm craving Mounds. The coconut and dark chocolate go together well! I eat these as a snack between lunch and dinner or as a quick breakfast when I'm in a hurry. Kroger carries this particular flavor along with a wide variety of bars from this brand. Overall, you must try KIND bars! Yummy!
Magdalena M.
Having recently gone completely gluten free for a diet sensitivity, these bars are a great find! Even if you're not gluten sensitive, these bars are full of healthy nuts and taste amazing. Healthy protein and always low in sugar-- which is so hard to find!
Breanna G.
Hyde Park, NY
If you're looking for a healthy alternative to the Samoa Girl Scout cookie, try these. I'm trying to eat a tad bit healthier (little steps) and these always satisfy the sweet tooth and fill me up!
Cindy M.
these are so delicious and a combination of my favorite things: chocolate, almonds, and coconut! they're filling enough as a snack to keep me going for the rest of the day or as a quick on-the-go breakfast. tastes great!
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
I received a sample of these from the kind company to test out. I absolutely love this flavor of bars. They taste delicious. I am going to seek this flavor out and purchase it again
Elizabeth M.
Flint
Coconut, almond, and dark chocolate is the perfect combination. I like to keep them on hand to ran for breakfast on the go or a snack