BY KIND SNACKS

We Don’t Often Mess With The Best But When We Do, We Add Chocolate. After So Many Customers Told Us They Loved Adding A Touch Of Chocolate To Our Almond & Coconut Bar, We Took The Hint. Now You Can Enjoy The Delicious Taste Of Our Beloved Almond & Coconut Bar Drizzled In Rich Dark Chocolate For An Updated Take On An Old Favorite.

Savannah T.
Mishawaka
My go-to instead of a candy bar. Wouldn’t say it’s a super healthy option, since it still has a good amount of sugars and is covered in chocolate...but I convince myself it’s a healthier option 😉 plus, it tastes better than any candy anyways! Comparable to an Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This is by far my favorite go to snack. I am currently 9 months pregnant and want everything and anything with coconut involved. This is very hard for me to find at near by stores and have even gone to such lengths as to order it online :) So good!
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
These bad boys are ADDICTING. I’m a big texture girl and these crunch and sweet treats are low cal but packed with protein and taste exactly like an almond joy! I have a pantry packed with these and tell everyone to give them a try.
Joanna S.
Rocklin, CA
These are like eating the Somoa Girl Scout cookies. I can’t stop. I love them. The only problem is that they are always first to go at he grocery store. Other people must love them too. Sometimes I just order them on amazon!
Jennifer H.
Dallas, TX
This is hands down my favorite type of protein/snack bar! The coconut flavor is THE BOMB. They are low carb and low in sugar which is great! They are a little pricey but totally worth it! 10/10 would recommend!
Talia S.
Mill Valley
These are by far my favorite Kind Bars. They taste like Samoa Girl Scout Cookies that I don’t need to feel guilty about eating. They aren’t quite as hard as the other bars which I like because they’re more chewy.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have tried many "healthy" bars, and have felt like Goldilocks. "These bars are too sticky" (Cliff bars) or "too hard" (Nature Valley) or too "too crumbly" (Belvita biscuits) or "too chewy without texture" (Lara Bars chocolate chip cookie dough). Don't get me wrong, there are flavors of those bars I do enjoy, but the Kind Dark Chocolate Almond and Coconut brings marries the chewiness with almonds to crunch on, and the coconut adds texture. I personally love coconut and chocolate (Almond Joy? Yes, please!), so this is right up my alley. Downside is their price. I only buy them in bulk, and it's still ~$1 per bar.
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
While these are pricey, I find that these are some of the best--if not THE best-- tasting "healthy" bars out there. The chocolate and coconut flavors are well-pronounced, and there's no artificial aftertaste like so many other bars. I find that there is a nice balance between chewiness and crunch from the almonds, and they have an overall pleasant texture. Because of the price, I don't get them often, but when I'm at my job's main office, I always grab one with my coffee, and it keeps me satisfied until lunch.
Rafaella B.
This bar is awesome! I have tried a lot of different "healthy" snacks and this is by far my favorite.... It's dairy free, gluten free and most importantly NO GMO. It tastes absolutely amazing, almost candy like, but its healthy.... YEAH - Exactly! 😍 Its my go to snack while working as it fills me up just enough and it doesn't make me feel too full and not wanting to work, which happens to me if I eat a full meal.... 😬. Anyway, I love it so much I made it my first review!!! 💜
Annick E.
Vernal
The sleeve is probably my second favorite flavor. I like these bars because they're actually filling and I don't have a sugar crash after like some of the other kind. They're also a good source of fiber which is a good bonus especially on trips. I recommend kind bars to all my friends on there looking for a new kind of granola bar. I also crave this kind during my pregnancy and it was the only granola bar that didn't give me heartburn

Walmart