BY KIND SNACKS

We Don’t Often Mess With The Best But When We Do, We Add Chocolate. After So Many Customers Told Us They Loved Adding A Touch Of Chocolate To Our Almond & Coconut Bar, We Took The Hint. Now You Can Enjoy The Delicious Taste Of Our Beloved Almond & Coconut Bar Drizzled In Rich Dark Chocolate For An Updated Take On An Old Favorite.

Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This is by far my favorite go to snack. I am currently 9 months pregnant and want everything and anything with coconut involved. This is very hard for me to find at near by stores and have even gone to such lengths as to order it online :) So good!
Kristina K.
Paradise Valley
This is the perfect snack for when you're on-the-go. You know exactly what ingredients you're eating (benefit of all KIND products), and the flavors are irresistible. I feel like I'm eating dessert every time I eat one of these bars, but I know it's healthy at the same time.
Fatima G.
Westerville , OH
This is a pricey granola bar not going to lie. But it does fill you up more than the average granola bar would, that's what I've noticed when I compare KIND to other granola bar brands. The flavor options make you feel fancy whenever in public so that's cool
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
These bad boys are ADDICTING. I’m a big texture girl and these crunch and sweet treats are low cal but packed with protein and taste exactly like an almond joy! I have a pantry packed with these and tell everyone to give them a try.
Amanda M.
Tampa
Kind bar are always delicious and have many options for many different flavor but this one is by far my favorite. Almonds, coconut, and chocolate maker really great combination and the bar keeps me full till my next meal.
Joanna S.
Rocklin, CA
These are like eating the Somoa Girl Scout cookies. I can’t stop. I love them. The only problem is that they are always first to go at he grocery store. Other people must love them too. Sometimes I just order them on amazon!
Jennifer H.
Dallas , TX
This is hands down my favorite type of protein/snack bar! The coconut flavor is THE BOMB. They are low carb and low in sugar which is great! They are a little pricey but totally worth it! 10/10 would recommend!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
One of my fav bars! I love carrying these in my purse or diaper bag when I'm on the go, it's great as a snack when I know I need to eat something and it's perfect to hold me over and they taste amazing!
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have tried many "healthy" bars, and have felt like Goldilocks. "These bars are too sticky" (Cliff bars) or "too hard" (Nature Valley) or too "too crumbly" (Belvita biscuits) or "too chewy without texture" (Lara Bars chocolate chip cookie dough). Don't get me wrong, there are flavors of those bars I do enjoy, but the Kind Dark Chocolate Almond and Coconut brings marries the chewiness with almonds to crunch on, and the coconut adds texture. I personally love coconut and chocolate (Almond Joy? Yes, please!), so this is right up my alley. Downside is their price. I only buy them in bulk, and it's still ~$1 per bar.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
While these are pricey, I find that these are some of the best--if not THE best-- tasting "healthy" bars out there. The chocolate and coconut flavors are well-pronounced, and there's no artificial aftertaste like so many other bars. I find that there is a nice balance between chewiness and crunch from the almonds, and they have an overall pleasant texture. Because of the price, I don't get them often, but when I'm at my job's main office, I always grab one with my coffee, and it keeps me satisfied until lunch.