BY KIND SNACKS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

We Don’t Often Mess With The Best But When We Do, We Add Chocolate. After So Many Customers Told Us They Loved Adding A Touch Of Chocolate To Our Almond & Coconut Bar, We Took The Hint. Now You Can Enjoy The Delicious Taste Of Our Beloved Almond & Coconut Bar Drizzled In Rich Dark Chocolate For An Updated Take On An Old Favorite.

Savannah T.
Mishawaka
My go-to instead of a candy bar. Wouldn’t say it’s a super healthy option, since it still has a good amount of sugars and is covered in chocolate...but I convince myself it’s a healthier option 😉 plus, it tastes better than any candy anyways! Comparable to an Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
Nicole B.
Edenton, NC
This granola bar is a great snack on the go. The dark chocolate is plentiful and is highlighted by the crunchy almonds and coconut. It reminded me of a healthier version of a candy bar. Kind’s granola bars are affordable and easy to carry.
I can’t stop eating these Kind bars. This flavor is my absolute favorite and the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter comes in a close second. They taste so good but are so simple. My favorite part is that the bar is made of whole nuts!
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This is by far my favorite go to snack. I am currently 9 months pregnant and want everything and anything with coconut involved. This is very hard for me to find at near by stores and have even gone to such lengths as to order it online :) So good!
Kristina K.
Tempe
This is the perfect snack for when you're on-the-go. You know exactly what ingredients you're eating (benefit of all KIND products), and the flavors are irresistible. I feel like I'm eating dessert every time I eat one of these bars, but I know it's healthy at the same time.
Fatima G.
Westerville, OH
This is a pricey granola bar not going to lie. But it does fill you up more than the average granola bar would, that's what I've noticed when I compare KIND to other granola bar brands. The flavor options make you feel fancy whenever in public so that's cool
Reagan W.
Centerville, UT
These bad boys are ADDICTING. I’m a big texture girl and these crunch and sweet treats are low cal but packed with protein and taste exactly like an almond joy! I have a pantry packed with these and tell everyone to give them a try.
Amanda M.
Tampa
Kind bar are always delicious and have many options for many different flavor but this one is by far my favorite. Almonds, coconut, and chocolate maker really great combination and the bar keeps me full till my next meal.
Joanna S.
Rocklin, CA
These are like eating the Somoa Girl Scout cookies. I can’t stop. I love them. The only problem is that they are always first to go at he grocery store. Other people must love them too. Sometimes I just order them on amazon!
Jennifer H.
Dallas, TX
This is hands down my favorite type of protein/snack bar! The coconut flavor is THE BOMB. They are low carb and low in sugar which is great! They are a little pricey but totally worth it! 10/10 would recommend!

back