KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts uploaded by Alejandra D.KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY KIND SNACKS

We Just Love A Good Old-fashioned Love Story: Tart Cranberries Meet Crunchy Almonds At A Kind Mixer For A Match Made In Snacking Heaven. This Bar Is Sweet And Tangy With A Little Crunch - Exactly The Perfect Ingredients For A Delicious Future.

• Do these contain a lot of sugar?4 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fiber?1 Answers
  • What kind of granola bar actually helps for weight Loss as a snack ?6 Answers
KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts
  • "They taste great, contain natural ingredients, and typically have more protein than the average granola bar. " in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn B.
Salisbury, MD
These are sweet, tasty, and healthful snacks from a company you will instantly love. They have many different delicious flavors (mint chocolate almond is pretty new) but this one was the first one I ever tried. Cranberry almond, still has a special place in my heart, and I'm sure you will feel the same way. (Yes they are a little on the pricy side so buy in bulk!)
Liz M.
So first impression of these were that they were really sticky.  The taste and quality is great. I love the combination of fruit and nuts and chocolate obviously, but they do tend to stick a bit. Not a huge deal unless you have an aversion to sticky things.  I would get these more often, but it's usually the price that makes me waver.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
Love he kind brand. I really love this flavor, I love almonds and cranberries together, so this is a must for me. I like to keep one in my purse at all times so when I am out and about and get hungry I don't have to worry about sacrificing my diet or calories , I can just whip this baby out and I'm good to go!
Kelly S.
Love these for before, during and after workouts.

I think they taste great. They pack enough carbs for a little energy before and during exercise and also enough protein for post workout.

I like to buy them by the case from Amazon for a more cost effective option than buying single bars
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Good for an after work out snack. High in protein and not bad in calories if you only eat one. Makes a great fuel for body. Comes in plenty of different flavors so that there's one out there for everybody to enjoy. The ingredients taste fresh and they bar is chewy. Pretty filling also for not being that overly big of a granola bar.
Kylee R.
clarksville
I was handed one of these after a color run a few years ago and was instantly in love! It took a while to find them in stores in my area, but I finally had some luck. These are pricey, but they are so good and healthy. The ingredients are fresh and taste great.
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
These bars are delicious! I often eat them for breakfast, but also love to have them as a snack during the day. Sometimes when I get them, they are kind of sticky, but the flavor is great.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
This is my favorite flavor from the Kind bars. I don't eat it often anymore, but I used to eat it twice a day freshmen year of college. I used to buy it at Target or Walmart, but not in bulk. It is pretty sweet but isn't super chewy or hard so it doesn't leave crumbs everywhere.
Brittany A.
Amissville
These are perfect for an on-the-run snack! They are very nutritious and leave you feeling full.  There are a lot of options to choose from.  They have sweet ones and salty ones. There are my go to snack! I would definitely recommend this! You can get these anywhere!
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
With the market being full of various bars these days and grocery shelves over flowing with options I am not impressed with this brand. The flavor is mediocre and I can find more nutritional value in other brands for less cost. Not a fan and wouldn't recommend.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What kind of granola bar actually helps for weight Loss as a snack ?
Are these any good? I've never had them before. KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Does this actually help to loose wieght?
Lizet M.
These look so tastey are they ?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Do these contain a lot of sugar?