KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts uploaded by Alejandra D.KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts uploaded by Olga D.KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY KIND SNACKS

We Just Love A Good Old-fashioned Love Story: Tart Cranberries Meet Crunchy Almonds At A Kind Mixer For A Match Made In Snacking Heaven. This Bar Is Sweet And Tangy With A Little Crunch - Exactly The Perfect Ingredients For A Delicious Future.

KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts
  • "They taste great, contain natural ingredients, and typically have more protein than the average granola bar. " in 5 reviews
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
No no no! I do not like these!the cranberries do not do it for me and I can gag thinking about it. I don’t like the dried fruit and the way it leaves my stomach growling shortly after.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I received these for free as a promotion from Kind bar. It was good but I’m not THAT big of an almond fan. It was in every bite. I did like the nutty and sweet flavor together. I wanted to like it because I love cranberry. If it hadn’t been for the fact that I received these for free, probably wouldn’t have ever purchased. These aren’t actually as healthy as people think.
Kaitlyn E.
SALISBURY, MD
These are sweet, tasty, and healthful snacks from a company you will instantly love. They have many different delicious flavors (mint chocolate almond is pretty new) but this one was the first one I ever tried. Cranberry almond, still has a special place in my heart, and I'm sure you will feel the same way. (Yes they are a little on the pricy side so buy in bulk!)
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
I got this for a quick breakfast on the go/ snack. They’re a little pricey so when it goes on sale I stock up on them. Although Trader Joe’s sells them at a reasonable price. These are great whenever I’m feeling hungry cause it fills me up pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
Love he kind brand. I really love this flavor, I love almonds and cranberries together, so this is a must for me. I like to keep one in my purse at all times so when I am out and about and get hungry I don't have to worry about sacrificing my diet or calories , I can just whip this baby out and I'm good to go!
Kelly S.
Love these for before, during and after workouts.

I think they taste great. They pack enough carbs for a little energy before and during exercise and also enough protein for post workout.

I like to buy them by the case from Amazon for a more cost effective option than buying single bars
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Good for an after work out snack. High in protein and not bad in calories if you only eat one. Makes a great fuel for body. Comes in plenty of different flavors so that there's one out there for everybody to enjoy. The ingredients taste fresh and they bar is chewy. Pretty filling also for not being that overly big of a granola bar.
Cathy 🇺.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
I just love the Kind Cranberry Almond Antioxidants with Macadamia nuts. I have them in addition to my breakfast and I also have them as a afternoon snack. They are great tasting and very flavorful.
Liz M.
So first impression of these were that they were really sticky.  The taste and quality is great. I love the combination of fruit and nuts and chocolate obviously, but they do tend to stick a bit. Not a huge deal unless you have an aversion to sticky things.  I would get these more often, but it's usually the price that makes me waver.
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
These bars are delicious! I often eat them for breakfast, but also love to have them as a snack during the day. Sometimes when I get them, they are kind of sticky, but the flavor is great.
Amelia G.
St.George
What kind of granola bar actually helps for weight Loss as a snack ?
Are these any good? I've never had them before. KIND® Cranberry Almond, Antioxidants With Macadamia Nuts
Lizet M.
These look so tastey are they ?
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Does this actually help to loose wieght?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Do these contain a lot of sugar?