BY KIND SNACKS

We Just Love A Good Old-fashioned Love Story: Tart Cranberries Meet Crunchy Almonds At A Kind Mixer For A Match Made In Snacking Heaven. This Bar Is Sweet And Tangy With A Little Crunch - Exactly The Perfect Ingredients For A Delicious Future.

Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavours and this is my favorite. I personally use it as a meal replacement and take it along with a (extracted from a fruit). I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavour releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning meal. Its a perfect natural snack bar.
Bri C.
New Berlin, WI
Kind bars are my go-to for early morning pre-workout eats! I always need something in my stomach besides coffee for my workouts, this bar is healthy, just the right amount to fuel me through a HIIT class or just running! I could eat these all day but they are a little pricey so I save them for on the go mornings.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
As a huge fan of Kind bars, I have my favorites. This has to be one of them. It's absolutely delightful. I could eat five in one sitting! I am so amazed by the number of varieties they have of these kind bars! I really wish there was a variety pack out there to sample every flavor!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
This definitely wouldnt be the first brand or bar that I would choose when picking an on-the-go snack, mainly because I live in a hot climate and these products are known for melting and sticking to the packaging. I cannot struggle for 8 minutes trying to eat a bar thats meant to be gone in 2. Perfectly yummy cranberries but the ratio to nuts takes away most of the sweetness.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really enjoy the Kind Cranberry plus antioxidants Bars..  I love that they are all natural and I know that I'm eating a great snack that is healthy for me.  This cranberry flavor is my favorite, but they come in a bunch of other flavors that are great too!
Natalie A.
This is honestly the only kind of granola bar I'm really into. I don't really enjoy nuts, so that lay might be why, but my love of dried cranberries makes this actually a really great snack option. The only thing that makes me not reach for this bar first when I'm hungry is the fact that it's very sticky. So, if I'm on the go, this bar isn't the most practical if I need to wash my hands immediately afterwards.
Stacey C.
Yulee, FL
This one is my favorite from them. I do like most of their bars but this one is so great. It’s tart and sweet all at the same time. It’s great for just a simple snack or even to put in a lunch box. I would eat them if I needed a little pick me up in the day since I can’t really drink coffee anytime I want or I’ll be up all night. Great product just wish I could get more than 4 bars in a box.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Good blend of fruit and granola. So much better than dry cardboard like options out there. These are slightly sticky in consistency so you can tell they aren’t your typical dry granola bar.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
I love these for breakfast. I cant eat alot first thing in the morning and these give me everything i need for some daily energy in a rush. This one is sweetened with rice crispy bits, honey, cranberrys,almonds, and macadamia nuts. To me these are a gold option. Im not a breakfast bar or protein bar fan so i eat kind bars instead. There are many options too. And some have chocolate.
Brenna G.
Minnetonka
This has always been my favorite granola bar. It is filling with just enough sweet to satisfy abt cravings and plenty of that good stuff to keep you full until dinner time and give you some energy. The texture is soft. These bars are a little more exoense but all quality ingredients and freat flavor in each bar. Makes me want one right now.
Yaindhi A.
East Hartford, CT
How sweet are these? I'm looking for a new snack bar that's not too sweet?
Stacy L.
Dumas, TX
I've heard these are a great snack and pretty healthy.What does everyone think? Is it really a healthy snack?
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
How do the macros in a Kind Bar compare to Cliff or Luna Bars? Does anyone have a preference on which bar? Taste, flavor, etc.?
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
What other flavors do these come in?