BY KIND SNACKS

We Just Love A Good Old-fashioned Love Story: Tart Cranberries Meet Crunchy Almonds At A Kind Mixer For A Match Made In Snacking Heaven. This Bar Is Sweet And Tangy With A Little Crunch - Exactly The Perfect Ingredients For A Delicious Future.

Buy on Walmart
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavours and this is my favorite. I personally use it as a meal replacement and take it along with a (extracted from a fruit). I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavour releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning meal. Its a perfect natural snack bar.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Litterally SO ADDICTING!!! I an, seriously, eat a whole box in one sitting 🙄. #noshame best nutty bar I have EVER had and I've been around. Im always looking for a good hardy, healthy snack to keep in my diaper bag, gym bag, and just in my car/house. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. #devotedcustomer
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
As a huge fan of Kind bars, I have my favorites. This has to be one of them. It's absolutely delightful. I could eat five in one sitting! I am so amazed by the number of varieties they have of these kind bars! I really wish there was a variety pack out there to sample every flavor!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
This definitely wouldnt be the first brand or bar that I would choose when picking an on-the-go snack, mainly because I live in a hot climate and these products are known for melting and sticking to the packaging. I cannot struggle for 8 minutes trying to eat a bar thats meant to be gone in 2. Perfectly yummy cranberries but the ratio to nuts takes away most of the sweetness.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really enjoy the Kind Cranberry plus antioxidants Bars..  I love that they are all natural and I know that I'm eating a great snack that is healthy for me.  This cranberry flavor is my favorite, but they come in a bunch of other flavors that are great too!
Natalie A.
This is honestly the only kind of granola bar I'm really into. I don't really enjoy nuts, so that lay might be why, but my love of dried cranberries makes this actually a really great snack option. The only thing that makes me not reach for this bar first when I'm hungry is the fact that it's very sticky. So, if I'm on the go, this bar isn't the most practical if I need to wash my hands immediately afterwards.
Karina P.
laredo
its flavor is delicious the whole family can eat them and so. recommended for a nutritious snack

su sabor es delicioso las puede comer toda la familia y so. recomendable para un snack nutritivo
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
I love these for breakfast. I cant eat alot first thing in the morning and these give me everything i need for some daily energy in a rush. This one is sweetened with rice crispy bits, honey, cranberrys,almonds, and macadamia nuts. To me these are a gold option. Im not a breakfast bar or protein bar fan so i eat kind bars instead. There are many options too. And some have chocolate.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Kind Bars are by far one of my favorite snack bars to buy. This flavor is so delicious with the cranberries and almonds. It’s a nice sweet flavor that pairs wonderfully with the nuts. It’s also all natural so you don’t have to worry about sugar crash or harmful ingredients.
Brenna G.
Minnetonka
This has always been my favorite granola bar. It is filling with just enough sweet to satisfy abt cravings and plenty of that good stuff to keep you full until dinner time and give you some energy. The texture is soft. These bars are a little more exoense but all quality ingredients and freat flavor in each bar. Makes me want one right now.
Yaindhi A.
East Hartford, CT
How sweet are these? I'm looking for a new snack bar that's not too sweet?
Stacy L.
Dumas, TX
I've heard these are a great snack and pretty healthy.What does everyone think? Is it really a healthy snack?
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
How do the macros in a Kind Bar compare to Cliff or Luna Bars? Does anyone have a preference on which bar? Taste, flavor, etc.?
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
What other flavors do these come in?