KIND® Cinnamon Oat Granola Bars uploaded by Aurangel D.

BY KIND SNACKS

Simple And Delicious. We Took Our Wholesome 5 Super Grain Recipe And Added Just The Right Amount Of Cinnamon For A Delicious Snack With No Artificial Sweeteners And 5g Of Sugar!

Tamara O.
Silver Spring
Delicious! Kind‘s best flavor for watching sugar intake. Had chamomile and that’s calming. Great with tea. Also has quinoa. Super crunchy and great packaging. Perfect level of sweetness and crunch. Would definitely recommend. Usually sold in boxes of 5 and can be found on sale at 2 boxes/$6 at CVS every now and then
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
I bought a box of these granolas yesterday in stop n shop because I had never tasted them and I like the granolas of this brand. It is extremely crunchy, good flavor and is not very sweet. Good price and nice packaging.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Tried these for the first time recently, and very impressed by the flavor of these! Somewhat on the softer side of a granola bar, and not overly cinnamon which I like. Great source of fiber and protein with all of the grains used! Will be repurchasing these!
Kristen C.
I love having a convenience food that I know is also good for me and doesn’t break the bank! My sister introduced me to kind bars a few months ago and I was hooked! I love the cinnamon flavor because it just feels good
Taylor S.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely love the KIND brand. Their bars are perfect for breakfast on the go or an early afternoon snack. This flavor is so delicious and the nutrition is amazing. It helps me get my daily serving of grains for the day!
Tiffany T.
Weare, NH
I usually anything and everything cinnamon however I wasn’t the largest fan of this one. It is bad I just felt as though it was missing something. I enjoy one of these from time to time but it’s not a go to
Yudelkys G.
miami
KIND Granos Saludables Avena y miel con barras de coco tostadas tienen una base de cinco granos súper endulzados con miel y coco tostado. Es una buena fuente de fibra. KIND trabajó incansablemente para alcanzar una perfecta textura de barra de granola, entregando una combinación única de masticable y crujiente, por lo que nunca tendrá que elegir entre los dos. I love it, I recommend it.
Sophie P.
I love Kind snacks and specifically the healthy grains cinnamon oat granola bars. They are super easy to grab on my way out the door in the morning! They are also an extremely healthy option compared to a cookie or chips. The product is inexpensive, a perfect snack portion for me, and I love them
Gracey N.
Fort Myers, FL
LOVE THESE. I buy these every week for my family. They are so yummy. They are a good price and Target has sales frequently. I love that they are gluten free. We use them for morning that we need something quick on the go. I would definitely recommend them to others that are looking for a yummy gluten free option.
lisa H.
My favorite granola bars. Great texture and good cinnamon flavor. Almost tastes like a treat or dessert. I like that these granola bars are chewy and not hard and crunchy. I think this is a good option for breakfast and it is healthy for me. I wouldn't add anything.

Target