KIND® Cinnamon Oat Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Lara D.KIND® Cinnamon Oat Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Meg M.KIND® Cinnamon Oat Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Ashley B.

BY KIND SNACKS

Our Five Super Grain Blend Combined With Flax Seeds And The Perfect Amount Of Cinnamon For A Sweet, Crunchy Snack. We Made Them Into Clusters So You Can Enjoy Them However You Please: In A Bowl, In A Cup, Or By The Handful. Sprinkle Them On Top Of A Sliced Apple Smothered With Peanut Butter For A Tasty Afternoon Snack.

Molly P.
Love this granola! I eat about two tablespoons in my yogurt every morning! Has a great serving size for the calories with a high fiber content. It's affordable and is even good with milk as a cereal.i would recommend this to anyone needing more fiber in their diet!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love KIND... cinnamon oat clusters.. therers a lotnofnfiber in it, its gluten free (i dont care eaither way) there are flax seeds in there, which i like.. and 5 super grains.. just all around good stuff!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
It's delicious! And it makes a great base for a gluten free pie crust or crumble topping. As a granola though, it's so high calorie for what it is. I can't imagine eating this as a "health" food and not like candy. Definitely for dessert not for breakfast.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
This is such a great snack. It’s great for when you are wanting a sweet treat. Be sure to measure out the quantity because it’s really good you may not be able to stop eating it.
Miranda V.
My only complaint with these is that I wish they were a little cheaper. I buy 2 bags and eat a handful in the morning to get me going. Perfect for mixing in yogurt or mixing it with some of the kashi cereal like I do. Lots of crunch and flavor!!
Mary K.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite and in my opinion one of the healthiest granolas there are. It is also one of the most delicious granolas out there. It is about $4 a bag, but definitely worth it. It last a while and is definitely worth it.
Paige 🌱.
Dover, AR
My kids love this granola! All of kinds products are wonderful, but especially love their granola! We do it plain, in yoghurt, as cereal w some milk, etc. so many ways to eat it. Every flavor I have tried has been good
Kelly M.
Great flavorful granola without having a TON of sugar. I've struggled to find good granola that isn't high in sugar for a while and they finally did it. Great with milk or in yogurt. I eat it almost every day
Andrea V.
Leslie, MI
My kids favorite granola! They seriously eat this stuff like it's candy! Every bowl of yogurt must include this granola! They just love it for its crunchy tasty kick to add flavor to other breakfast foods!
Mayra O.
Perris, CA
One of my favorite add ons for my Greek yogurt. I would eat this all the time will I was pregnant. Now I put it on my overnight oats and it makes the taste even better. Defiantly recommend it. It even goes well if you make a little snack mix
Alexandra P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Where do you normally buy this at? Health food stores or your local grocery store? Thanks!
Amanda G.
They look soo yummy. Where can I buy this? I've only seen the bars.

Walmart