KIND® Cherry Apple Chia Fruit Bars uploaded by Angela M.

BY KIND SNACKS

You Know What's Even Better Than A Cherry On Top? Cherry All Around. As In, Not Just On Top But Pressed And Blended With Apples For A Not-so-standard Fruit Snack That's Delicious And Convenient. It's All The Good Stuff, On-the Go.

• These sound delicious, where can I buy them??2 Answers
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
KIND Pressed Cherry Apple Chia bars are a delicious way to satisfy my afternoon craving for sweets without feeling guilty about empty calories. The cherries add a hint of tartness to the bar, balanced by the sweet apples. I was a bit worried about buying a 12 pack of this flavor without test driving it first (but I could not find single bars at my local grocery store). I was pleasantly surprised by the natural fruit flavors. They are a bit on the expensive side, but through programs like Amazon Subscribe and Save and by purchasing boxes of 12, the cost per bar is much more reasonable. The texture of the bars remind me of dehydrated apple snacks from my childhood, but pressed together. They have added crunch from the chia seeds.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
KIND Pressed Cherry Apple Chia bars are a delicious way to satisfy my afternoon craving for sweets without feeling guilty about empty calories. The cherries add a hint of tartness to the bar, balanced by the sweet apples. I was pleasantly surprised by the natural flavors, of this bar. They are a bit on the expensive side, but through programs like Amazon Subscribe and Save and by purchasing boxes of 12, the cost per bar is much more reasonable. The texture of the bars remind me of dehydrated apple snacks from my childhood, but pressed together. They have added crunch from the chia seeds.
Cece
My first thought when I tried these was that they tasted healthy, but in a good, satisfy-your-sweet-craving way. They're relatively low in calories (110) and fat-free, with no processed sugar (according to the back of the package, these are "pressed" so that you get just the fruit and the veggies with no added sugar), have a decent amount of fiber, and are surprisingly filling. These make great snacks fir when we're on the fly; kind of like a small green smoothie without the mess or the cleanup. I'll definitely be buying more.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This granola bars pretty tasty I never tried this kind but I have it is very good it's pretty healthy it's delicious I would definitely purchase it again bite at my local grocery store I recommend everybody purchase it and try it for themselves and yes it's very very good so yes you should try look at your granola bar aisle where they sell him and any grocery store and at some department stores also
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
This is my favorite fruit bar as I eat this while I don't have to to take my break for work. I normally carry this in my pocket as I'm in an office and when I'm hungry I just go and take one out and have a quick bite. This bar is a life saver and the cherry flavor is amazing!
Laura M.
Potomac, MD
These are a great snack for on the go and super healthy. You don't taste the chai seeds and are even a good snack for a toddler. We keep them in the car and as a mom running to school to soccer practice and back they are great for those moments when you need a healthy pick me up but satisfy your sweet tooth too!
Becky C.
College Park , GA
While the flavor of these bars is good, the usual fruit chew, the experience of eating them is not. It is nearly impossible to chew into these things, and when you do, they end up stuck in your teeth for rest of the day. I would not recommend this product if you have to speak to anyone at any point in the day.
Katy R.
Holgate, OH
I love that these pressed fruit bars contain simple and healthy ingredients for myself and my family. In a world with many over-processed products on the shelves, it is refreshing to find a healthy alternative for on the go snacking. Can't wait to try other flavors!
crystal p.
Good bar! Nice texture and flavor it wasn't too tough like some fruit bars. I have had other products , but this is the first time I had this particular product. I would like a veggie bar like maybe carrot
Samantha N.
Esparto, CA
These are great when you’re craving something sweet. They’re a little on the pricey side but so is everything else that’s healthy. I love that these have no added ingredients it’s just fruit and chia❤️
Brooke H.
These sound delicious, where can I buy them??