BY KIND SNACKS #67 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Sounds Like It Belongs On The Treat List Along With Other Salted Caramel Indulgences, And With One Bite You'll Swear It Should. But Don't Let Your Taste Buds Fool You: Each Bar Contains 5g Of Sugar And Is Packed With Nutritionally Dense Nuts. It's No Wonder This Is One Of Our Best-selling Nut Bars.

• How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else think the sea salt over powers the flavor in thi...4 Answers
jill s.
Ada, MI
Almost perfect bar to eat. Only downside is, it contains 16g of fat. Yikes. It's still worth eating once in awhile.  I love the combination of caramel almond & sea salt. I enjoy eating the variety of kind bars.  They're gluten free, GMO-free, & contain limited amounts of ingredients that is healthier than some of the bars on the market.  Another reason I like these is because of their low glycemic index & no sugar alcohols.

The best part of this particular bar is, it has 7g of fiber and has a good dose of some vitamins & minerals.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park
Ummm hello!!! This is the snack of all snacks!

I started trying to eat cleaner and make sure that what I’m putting in my body serve a purpose in improving my health.

I’m not a huge granola/nut person but I needed a snack that was healthy and portable. So I decided to try some KIND bars. The salted caramel is by far my favorite flavor. Just enough sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth, yet I don’t feel any regret after I eat it! You can have your sweets and eat it too!!!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite granola bar/on-the-go snack! I am not a fan of chocolate or peanut butter so I have fewer options than most for portable snacks. I find this one to be such a treat but also curb my hunger in between meals. They aren't expensive and even when they get a little smushed in my bag they're still good!
alyssa g.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had trouble including enough protein into my diet so I have turned to protein bars. I am a very picky eater. Most bars that I have tried taste awful and nothing like a snack. It would take me 20 minutes just to finish one protein bar until I found these. They are delicious!!
bridge ☺.
Manhattan
Mmmmmm such a delicious, yummy, healthy snack and it's a protein filled bar without chocolate! WOW! That's really so rare lol. I really enjoy these so very much, nice and crunchy and a little sweet with a nice salty bite to them! Perfect for a quick midday snack!
darra l.
The colony, TX
These are the perfect size to throw in your purse (or lunchbox) for a mid-day snack! The price point is a little high (hence the 4/5 stars) which is why I don’t buy them each week. BUT I do like the variety of flavors they offer, both sweet & savory!
erica h.
Mount Laurel, NJ
My husband and I did a run where KIND had a booth set up and they were offering these as a sample. The employee was super nice and I absolutely loved the product, so the following week I went out to target to purchase them!!!
Mari W.
Winter park, FL
My favorite Kind Bar! Great taste and quality! It's a little pricey for a snack bar but the taste makes it worth it. The Kind Bar is also pretty healthy.  Pro- healthy and taste. Con- cost. Still worth it though!
With gestational diabetes this was my go to snack. Even breakfast. Wouldn’t spike sugar levels. Great taste. Ingredients you can see and say. Kinda pricey if you don’t find them on sale but worth every penny.
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
One of my favorites. It's the perfect combination of a healthy delicious sweet treat. They are a bit expensive so I try to buy other bars similar. But nothing beats kind bar.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does anyone else think the sea salt over powers the flavor in this bar?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?