BY KIND SNACKS

Sounds Like It Belongs On The Treat List Along With Other Salted Caramel Indulgences, And With One Bite You'll Swear It Should. But Don't Let Your Taste Buds Fool You: Each Bar Contains 5g Of Sugar And Is Packed With Nutritionally Dense Nuts. It's No Wonder This Is One Of Our Best-selling Nut Bars.

• How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else think the sea salt over powers the flavo...4 Answers
Emma C.
Madison, WI
KIND® Caramel Almond & Sea Salt is literally my favorite granola bar in the whole world! It’s crunchy and the sea salt takes the flavor to a whole new level. They are a bit pricey if you buy them individually so bulk is the way to go. Especially if you’re like me and eat a ton of them. I can actually eat these for breakfast and stay full until lunch. There are a million other flavors and they are all awesome. My favorites include KIND® Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants, KIND® Almond & Coconut and KIND® Dark Chocolate Almond Mint. And, if you haven’t tried them already, be sure to try their pressed bars- there’s half a dozen flavors and they are so yummy! KIND® Cherry Apple Chia Fruit Bars
mazzou B.
These KIND Caramel Almond and Sea Salt bars are delicious! I love the combination of almonds with caramel and sea salt. The crunch is absolutely perfect. These bars are perfect to keep in your purse for a strengthening, motivating snack. I must say the caramel flavor is not the best I've ever tasted, It's more like butterscotch. However, you really can't go wrong with KIND bars! I must add that they do have brown rice syrip and organic cane sugar which isn't my choice of sweetener (I prefer honey, maple syrup and stevia) but they are great for a treat. They are also healthy compared to most candy and chocolate bars and even granola bars!
jill s.
Ada, MI
Almost perfect bar to eat. Only downside is, it contains 16g of fat. Yikes. It's still worth eating once in awhile.  I love the combination of caramel almond & sea salt. I enjoy eating the variety of kind bars.  They're gluten free, GMO-free, & contain limited amounts of ingredients that is healthier than some of the bars on the market.  Another reason I like these is because of their low glycemic index & no sugar alcohols.

The best part of this particular bar is, it has 7g of fiber and has a good dose of some vitamins & minerals.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
Ummm hello!!! This is the snack of all snacks!

I started trying to eat cleaner and make sure that what I’m putting in my body serve a purpose in improving my health.

I’m not a huge granola/nut person but I needed a snack that was healthy and portable. So I decided to try some KIND bars. The salted caramel is by far my favorite flavor. Just enough sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth, yet I don’t feel any regret after I eat it! You can have your sweets and eat it too!!!
alyssa g.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had trouble including enough protein into my diet so I have turned to protein bars. I am a very picky eater. Most bars that I have tried taste awful and nothing like a snack. It would take me 20 minutes just to finish one protein bar until I found these. They are delicious!!
Ruby W.
Northampton
Purchased at: Target
This is so delicious it feels like I’m eating a candy bar. I munch on these in between meals when I want something healthier. I like how I can see all the ingredients in the bar and I prefer these to those ultra high protein low sugar processed bars with god knows what inside.
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
This is a great healthy protein bar perfect to keep in your purse or quick on the go healthy snack to grab quickly when running out the door to do errands or whatever. I like the all natural ingredients and no sugar alcohols.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
This flavor is SO good! I’m a sucker for caramel and sea salt though. Candy, coffee, kind bars, I love all the caramel and sea salt. This specific bar is also one of their more healthy/low sugar ones I THINK.
Jordan G.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Love all Kind bars but I think this one is definitely my favorite. I have almost religiously each morning with my coffee and it keeps me full until lunch! The sugar content is not too high like other bars which is a main reason why I love it. The flavors are perfect!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite granola bar/on-the-go snack! I am not a fan of chocolate or peanut butter so I have fewer options than most for portable snacks. I find this one to be such a treat but also curb my hunger in between meals. They aren't expensive and even when they get a little smushed in my bag they're still good!
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does anyone else think the sea salt over powers the flavor in this bar?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?