Food & SnacksSnack FoodsKIND Snacks
KIND Breakfast, Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cocoa, Gluten Free Breakfast Bars, 8g Protein, 176 OZ Packs (4 Count)

by KIND Snacks

KIND Breakfast Dark Chocolate Cocoa protein bars are a wholesome, healthy snack made with 100% whole grains for sustained energy. KIND Dark Chocolate Cocoa breakfast protein bars are made with five super grains—oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth and quinoa—

I don't know if I would be a big fan of these, but I really want to try them. Has anyone had these before?
How do yo like this ? would it be a good break fast for kids one the way to school or befor a sport ?
Start your review of KIND Breakfast, Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cocoa, Gluten Free Breakfast Bars, 8g Protein, 1.76 OZ Packs (4 Count)!
wichita falls
This granola bar is so filling. The texture is moist and not hard like most packaged granola bars. Quick breakfast on the go and moderately priced!
CHARLESTOWN, NH
KIND Breakfast, Healthy Snack Bar, Dark Chocolate Cocoa, Gluten Free Breakfast Bars, 8g Protein, 1.76 OZ Packs (4 Count) uploaded by Renee R.
Delicious tasting, good for u and good on your wallet. Next time ur at a gas station looking for a snack go for these ! They definitely give you the extra energy u need.
Prescott Vly, AZ
These are my favorite for breakfast they taste so good and are healthy for you too. They are kind of expensive but they are worth it and I would repurchase. I just wish they would have more in a box for the price. Overall I would recommend.
Taylorsville
Delicioso sabor único. Me encanta. Siempre voy por ellos y son ideales para toda la familia. 100% sabor natural
Metairie, LA
These are my #1 favorite breakfast snack in the morning. They taste so good, and they give you the energy you need to completely your day. It's affordable for the quality, and I'll definitely be trying different flavors in the future.
Austin, TX
Soft, tasty and comes with two in each package. These are the perfect size and come in so many great flavors. Chocolate is my favorite! You can get great deals on bulk packages on their website as well.
I thought this had a weird chalky after taste. Also a bit dry. I think other flavors are better
These granola bars are great to take on the go or to eat as breakfast. They are also very healthy and made with all natural ingredients!
Great, healthy, and delicious way to start your morning off right!! They taste great, and are not only great for breakfast but for a quick on-the-go snack as well!!
Temecula
These are good, however these start to become cardboard in your mouth if you aren't in the mood to eat them. They're a bit dry. More chocolate would make it less healthy, however so much tastier