BY KIND SNACKS

Kind Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew Fruit & Nut Bar: All natural Gluten and wheat free Good source of fiber Non-GMO and no trans fats Dairy free Cholesterol free Very low sodium see more...

Amanda B.
Wilmington
I eat this bar with my iced coffee from Starbucks almost every morning! The vanilla is fragrant and smooth and the nuts in the bar fill me up! Plus blueberry antioxidants?! I'm sold ! Every. Time.
Zava G.
Fort Lauderdale
Every one of this company's bars is delicious as hell. I didn't know what to expect when I first tried it, but I definitely was surprised about how authentic and natural it tastes. Honestly, all the other bars they have out there taste like sugar and processed crap compared to the Kind brand and it's scary to think I was accustomed to that and considered it healthy. Anyways yeah, I used to crush like 5 of these bars after school in my senior year haha.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
This is hands-down one of my favorite Kind bars! It almost reminds me of a health-ified blueberry pop tart. For the 180 calorie price-point, this is an excellent snack that feels more like an indulgence. My only setback is the price. I understand that quality, good-for-you ingredients are more expensive, but as I would put this bar into a snack category, it's pricey if not on sale.
Rachel M.
Ooltewah, TN
Delicious, and I know I'm being *kind* to my body when I eat. The ingredients are all natural and quite filling with all the nuts. I'm so glad it's available in Starbucks, Walmart, Target, CVS... all the places I normally frequent. Easy to find and easy to afford. So yum.
Missy B.
Escondido, CA
Lord have mercy, these bars are so tasty. I was introduced to them at starbucks because #basic, and they are absolutely delicious. The blueberry and vanilla is a great combination and not so sweet that you think you're eating a candy bar instead of a granola bar.
Morgan P.
Dallas, TX
FAVORITE SNACK BAR!!! The blueberries have a fantastic flavor, the cashews give it a crunchy yet creamy consistency, and the vanilla blends in all the ingredients to one incredible,flavorful bite. I just wish this flavor was easier to find in stores!!!
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
!!!! These are my favorite bars! I am super picky with what is in my bars, and I have yet to see anything by Kind with strawberry, so blueberry vanilla would have to do... I actually wouldn't even eat these if it was just blueberry and nuts..
Arielle F.
Royal oak, MI
If I'm going to eat a bar, it's going to be a kind bar. They taste better, look better and are better. Sometimes it's a bit hard for me. They are a bit over priced as well. I would recommend to friends who aren't on a budget.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Hands down my favorite Kind bar! I wish I could find the 12 pack! It is a perfect combination of flavors with just the right amount of sweetness. I can only find them at Target, in Columbus. A must try if you like Kind bars!
Nicole F.
Towson, MD
Very sweet and has a nice blueberry flavor. I really enjoy this KIND bar, along with many of their other flavors. The nutrition facts are decent... of course there's syrups in it to sweeten it, but it could be worse.