BY KIND

Kind Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew Fruit & Nut Bar: All natural Gluten and wheat free Good source of fiber Non-GMO and no trans fats Dairy free Cholesterol free Very low sodium see more...

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Probably my favorite KIND bar I've tried so far. It's really tasty (no fake blueberry flavor) and you can usually get it on sale, somewhere (Vitamin World or Shoprite for me), which is nice. Its major downfall, as with other KIND bars is that it gets really soft and sticky. Don't pull it out of the wrapper to eat it otherwise your hands will be a amess. Seriously though, if they could solve that problem, they'd have the best granola/fruit-n-nut bar on their hands.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Perfectly portable protein! These bars are a wonderful thing to keep on your bag for a snack or sudden blood sugar drop. This one is one of my favorites--the sweet blueberries and cashews with just a hint of vanilla make it so so delicious. Not sure about this flavor specifically, but you can get Kind bars almost anywhere now--supermarkets, drug stores, gas stations, etc for usually around $2-$2.50
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
This is hands-down one of my favorite Kind bars! It almost reminds me of a health-ified blueberry pop tart. For the 180 calorie price-point, this is an excellent snack that feels more like an indulgence. My only setback is the price. I understand that quality, good-for-you ingredients are more expensive, but as I would put this bar into a snack category, it's pricey if not on sale.
Ayame S.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
I discovered this product at Starbucks! I crave for it once in a while, and it's really strange because it'll keep be from being hungry for a couple of hours as if I've eaten a meal.
I'm actually not a blueberry fan so for me to enjoy this really says something. Try it if you haven't now!
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This bar is AMAZING. Warning up front though is that I love blueberries. However, there is a difference between fake blueberry flavor and actual blueberries. This is actual blueberries. I think I ate a box of these in one day I was so impressed with them. Grab these if you can find them!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Tastes similar to other nut/fruit KIND bars, great to pack as a snack when you know you'll be out for the day and no time to pack a meal or have one. Easily melts unfortunately - becomes overly sticky and kinda icky to peel out of the plastic wrapper but still tastes just fine otherwise.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
One of my favorite flavors of kind bars! They're like a healthy blueberry muffin. They're perfect for an on the go snack and i always keep one in my bag. Perfect ratio of chewy and crunchy. Not to sweet either. I love that i can see all their ingredients.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Absolutely delicious! This is one of my favorite granola bars to grab for breakfast or a quick snack during the day. The best part is you actually know what you are eating and there aren't a ton of ingredients. Highly recommended!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love KIND bars!!!! They are rally healthy for you and taste amazing!!!! I love how there are so many flavored to choose from!!!! The only thing I do not like is that they are soooo expensive but they are amazing
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
These are my favorite granola/nut bar on the market! I buy mine at drugstores. They are so good and soft. They aren't hard and chewy like a lot of the other flavors. I would definitely recommend these to others.