KIND® Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew uploaded by Manminder S.KIND® Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew uploaded by Katie W.KIND® Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew uploaded by Fathima B.

BY KIND SNACKS

The Scent Of A Freshly Baked Blueberry Breakfast On Sunday Morning Is One Of Our Favorites. And With This Berry-laden Bar You Can Make Any Day A Sunday. With Creamy Cashews And The Slight Touch Of Vanilla And Honey, This Is A Wholesome Snack You Can Take With You Anywhere, Anytime.

• How does the sodium content compare to similar snack bars? 1 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Lauren D.
By far my favorite flavor kind bar! This is also one of the healthier options of kind bars. I love these for a mid afternoon snack. They are a little pricey, but cheaper than other alternative such as RX bars. Not to mention Starbucks carries this flavor, win!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Umm these are the best snack bars I have ever found. Once of my favorite Kind bars. Love the taste of the blueberry and vanilla combination. . Great for snacks, for a quick pick-me-up when you're in a rush and don't have time to eat a proper meal, or just when you feel like eating something that you know isn't going to make you any skinnier, lol. I love these things!
Rhea R.
I eat this on the go for breakfast probably every school day. It's really interesting in taste which I liked and it's just so convenient and healthy to eat when you're in a rush but need something to get you going.
Emily H.
Charles City
These bars are healthy and a delicious alternative. My husband loves them and so do I! I’m buying these all the time now! KIND® Granola Bar Vanilla Blueberry
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
I eat this bar with my iced coffee from Starbucks almost every morning! The vanilla is fragrant and smooth and the nuts in the bar fill me up! Plus blueberry antioxidants?! I'm sold ! Every. Time.
maja m.
I'm not the biggest fan of KIND bars in general, I find them overly sweet, and just don't see a point of eating that much sugar only because it's labeled as healthy.
Scotti O.
Oakley , CA
Kind bars are really. I love that you know exactly what's in it and it's not as bad as other bars in the isle. They taste really good. Perfect for an on the go snack
Charie Mae O.
Oceanside, CA
This is the best granola bar by far. I worked at Starbucks before and was needing a little pick me up so I tried and fell in love with the flavor combination ever since
Gina T.
El mirage , AZ
These are different than your typical granola bar, and that is what makes them stand out. With these, you can see what is in them. I feel like I am eating a bar of nuts stuck together with honey, and that is what makes these my favorite. I don't see a mash of unpronounceable ingredients, just real food. Plus, you can't beat the taste!
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I like the kind bars for the same reason as the Kashi brand, a short list of ingredients which equals far fewer additives than conventional granola or fruit bars. My only negative is the amount of sugar per serving even though the sugar is all natural.
If you don't have time to make it yourself then this is a great alternative!
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
How does the sodium content compare to similar snack bars?

back