KIND® Blueberry Pecan + Fiber Bar uploaded by Luz B.KIND® Blueberry Pecan + Fiber Bar uploaded by Sylvia T.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KIND.
Very low sodium.

• I eat a Kind bar a day, but the flat ones not the bar kin...3 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "A great breakfast on the go option and a bonus of being essentially gluten free which means my mom can have them too!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend that if you like granola bars for a snack or breakfast you will not be disappointed with these" in 1 review
Hannah D.
I love the hard chewy texture of kind bars. I think that's something people don't agree with me on, but that's just my preference. In addition,I think being able to see the whole blueberries and oats makes me feel like I am eating something healthy despite being loaded with sugar. Granola bars are supposed to have quite a bit of calories in it, imo, as they're supposed to tide you over when you're hungry.
Katelyn R.
Kind bars are kind to your body. I first had them at camp where all of our snacks were gluten free and they are so good. Packed with good things for you like quinoa, or pumpkin seeds, or flax seeds. I love the taste of all of them but they do come a little pricey
Cindy L.
Middle Vlg, NY
My favorite KIND bar flavor. It's soooo good and has both a crunch and chewiness to it. I usually take it on the go when I have to run to class and don't have time to eat a full meal. It keeps me satisfied for the time being.
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious and super healthy! I'm not even usually super big on blueberries but this is definitely an exception. I wouldn't really compare it to any other similar product texture-wise- it's super gooey. I would recommend it for the busy bees on the go!
Ashley S.
My dad got a sample of this brand of bars and I absolutely love this kind!! It has a nice flavor and it has a nutritional value. It's great for breakfast or just a snack. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. I'm anxious to try different flavors too!
Lauren C.
Delicious. Perfect to use as a breakfast bar. It does get a little messy, since it's pretty sticky, but it's totally worth it. That stickiness is probably it's only downside. I'd definitely pick this one up again though.
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
I have tried many different kinds of bars and I have a hard time finding something that doesn't have a weird after taste. Kind Blueberry pecan bars don't have a funky aftertaste. They are actually very good and filling. There are a great on-the-go snack
Melissa S.
I eat the KIND bars about every other day and this is by far my favorite flavor. This bar is jam packed with vitamins and healthy fats and tastes sweet without being overpowering. I typically have at least two or three in my purse and my car at all times in case I get hungry on the go.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I love this bar. It is super awesome because is packed with so much fiber which is super important for our diets. also, its totally delicious. it has little quinoas in it that make it taste like a rice krispie treat, except it is healthy for you!
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
I love these! They are a easy grab-and-go kind of snack! They are also so fresh and healthy for you which makes me not regret my choice on eating one. Because of the nutrients they are very filling as well. I recommend these for sure !
Tara N.
I eat a Kind bar a day, but the flat ones not the bar kind. What kind do you like better?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?