KIND® Blueberry Almond Bars uploaded by Carra D.KIND® Blueberry Almond Bars uploaded by Danielle S.

BY KIND SNACKS

Super Grains Meet The Sweet Flavor Of Blueberry, All Soft-baked For A Perfect Part Of An On-the-go Breakfast The Whole Family Will Love. Have A Few Extra Minutes? Heat Up The Bars And Add Your Favorite Nut Butter Spread!

Beth K.
I like all the blueberry bars made by Kind and these are one of my favorites.  It is so convenient to eat when you don't have time for breakfast, and I always have some in my desk drawer at work.  Kind products are made with healthy ingredients so I feel like I am making a good choice of snack. KIND® Blueberry Almond Bars
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
If I could get a never ending supply of these I would. For someone who is always on a rush to class grabbing a bar to go is so easy. The blueberry flavor is so good it's delicious and with my hot coffee in the morning it's even better. Super chewy and explodes with flavor in your mouth. Highly recommend to those who like a quick snack or prefer breakfast to go
Erin R.
New york, NY
These granola bars are always my go to for a quick and easy breakfast.  I am not a fan of eating a full meal in the morning, so these are great. They fill me up until lunch and taste great.  They can be a little expensive depending on where you buy them from, but they are worth it if you don't like to eat breakfast or don't have time.
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
The size of these made me think I had just wasted my money, but I was wrong. These little bars hold a lot of protein and are great for an afternoon snack or a quick breakfast when you're running late. I buy these frequently and I have not come across a flavor I don't like. I would recommend these to friends.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
I use to eat these all the freaking time except now the thought of eating them kind of makes me want to vomit. I would not recommend eating them for days on end because then you will get very sick of them. Overall, good bars though and they are healthy and give me a lot of energy
Hannah L.
Nashville
Great morning bar, but I️ always feel a bit hungry if I️ don’t add a bit of peanut butter to go along with it. I️t is a bit pricey so I️ wait until there are sales. The ingredients are superfoods and natural, meaning this is incredibly Kind for your body to eat and digest!
Quinn B.
Coraopolis, PA
I love these breakfast bars! They are a great for a light breakfast before a morning workout, or a mid morning snack.. or really any time of the day! I love that they are gluten free because I have Celiac and it is hard to find "grab and go" snacks/breakfasts.
Lauren H.
Charleston , SC
I've been eating these (and I other flavors) for breakfast on the go every day. They are filling and the chewy texture makes them seem like a baked good rather than a granola bar. I think the calories are ok and they make mornings at the hospital much better
Rachel B.
These bars are perfect for if you are on the go and need a quick breakfast. The flavor is good, Kind has many other products in the blueberry and vanilla flavors too. I will get this product on sale and use it as my breakfast that week every morning.
Rio N.
Very delicious and healthy bars. These bars are great for on the go nutrients. I work early in the morning and don’t always have time to make breakfast so when I can just grab and go it makes life so much easier, and the fact that they taste good and are healthy just tops it all off!