BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chewy with a slight crunch and packed with apricots, sultanas, almonds, peanuts and more, it's a delightful snack that you'll savor from the first bite to the last.

It’s usually the nuts that change the world®

Contains 13g of fat per bar. Contains peanuts, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts and soy. Made in facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and sesame seeds.

Buy on Walmart*
Tanya L.
KIND® Bars Fruit & Nut are an amazing buy. Love that the bar is not over processed and oats are not the only ingredient. Love to be able to look at food and know what it contains. Great value for the bar.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
I love the taste of these bars. Not over sweet and has the best nut flavor with the best amount of sweetness. Kind of sticky but that’s ok. These are a great snack to carry to fight off hunger pains and if you have sugar drops.
regan c.
Fernandina, FL
KIND bars have always been a family favorite. Besides the adorable name and packaging, the product itself is delicious! The fruit + nut bar has always been my favorite, filled with so much flavor and goodness! A must try!
Hardi B.
KIND bars are my go to for when I’m running late and haven’t eaten anything. Perfect snack to carry around in your bag. Easy snack to have without making any mess, and it satisfies your appetite. These are not healthy as they claim but their ingredients provide nutrition, which is unlikely of other snacks. They are the best “grab-and-go” snack!
Sarah A.
Shelby Township
I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand more times :I LOVE kind. They're gluten free and far healthier than some of the other bars on the market. Knowing I can not only enjoy them as a dessert in our GF lifestyle but in my parent's as well (dad has diabetes), I will always be willing to share how much I love kind.
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Kind bars are great for on the go. While a lot of bars are high in sugars and fats (and don't get me wrong these are too) they're filled with the good kind. You could actually see the almonds and grains in the bar so you know you're eating a bar of substance. Definitely will be buying again
Kayla W.
I love these for mid-morning or mid-afternoon snacks. They are pretty guilt free and they taste like food. Not your generic energy/healthy snack bar. Well worth the price when you can get them on sale at price chopper for 10 for $10 or 12 for $10. I love the dark chocolate sea salt nut bar.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I absolutely love the fruit and nut bar from KIND. I bought this from a hotel lobby breakfast bar. from the moment i tried it i fell in love. Pros are it tastes very well, good fiber, healthy. Cons are it is a little pricy compared to other bars avaiable in market.
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
i started eating them when i was working at the Shedd aquarium and it really helped me keep going. i really like the taste i just wish it wasn't so expensive. i like the combination of fruits and nuts they blend so well. i say get some and try their are lot of flavors
TIFF M.
Palm Springs, CA
I really like this flavor from kind bars . It’s the perfect healthy snack . I take it on all my hikes and workouts . I like them more than most bars I’ve tried and they are super affordable . I hope they come out with a minty flavor soon !
Jessica S.
Minneapolis, MN
Any favorite flavors?
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
Are these good? Would you recommend them?
Abbey B.
Do you think this brand is healthier than other granola bar brands?
Yesenia G.
Which flavors do you recommend?
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
What diet do you follow? Do these fit in?