BY KIND #7 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

We agree coffee is too good to be limited to one cup of joe in the AM. Savor the taste of dark chocolate mocha all day with this buzz worthy almond-packed snack with 5g of sugar per bar.

This bar has 5g sugar; the average nutrition bar has 12g sugar. Contains 15g of fat per bar. Contains almonds and soy. Made in facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and sesame seeds.

KIND® bars dark chocolate mocha almond
  • "I rarely crave sweet snacks, but when I do I almost always need to fulfill my fix with chocolate." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I are kind of health nuts, so we make it our goal to find quick, on-the-go, guilt-free snacks. We recently tried Kind on the way to Tennessee and fell in love! The mocha and the raspberry were both equally delicious. The dark chocolate mixed with the nuts and mocha (or raspberry) flavors makes for the perfect sweet-tooth fix. It may be a little more expensive than quaker bars or regular chewy bars, but it packs even more flavor, nutrients and less sugar. It's definitely a permanent grocer list item for us!
Cassandra H.
These are one of my faves! I'm a coffee and chocolate lover so of course these are just perfect for me. I love that they're packed with nutritional goodness yet taste amazing. Even my mom who isn't a fan of granola bars actually really likes these. I love that I can just keep them in my bag and pull them out for the perfect quick snack. If y'all haven't tried them go ahead and do yourself a favor and get yourself some! So gooooodddd!!!
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Foodie Expert
Ok, so, these are great for many things. Taste, not so much! But I like sugar so I’m not the best person to state flavor value! I love these for the health benefits, and the quick, low calorie snack that keeps me from being hungry and gives me enough energy until lunch! It’s great for diets and weight management as well! But don’t expect it to be anything close to something sweet!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this bar. Dark chocolate is the only thing I can eat. I can't eat dairy. This bar tastes amazing. Kinda on the pricey side. But the price is worth the taste of it. I would recommend this bar for anyone. I will continue to buy this product.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love kind bars. I’m gluten free, and they’re completely gluten free without feeling like they’re missing something. This flavor is great in the morning because of the mocha, and the dark chocolate peanut butter flavor is great for dessert! The only complaint I have is sometimes when I buy them, they’re very hard. I don’t know what causes that.
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m a big fan of Kind Bars, they’re a great source of energy and I love the chocolate mocha almond. It tastes like a candy bar more than a protein bar. The only thing I would say negative about it is that they can be a bit messy and sometimes the bar tends to stick to the wrapper when you try to open it (specifically if it’s hot and humid).
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Kind bars are my absolute favorite granola bar. To me it taste like a candy bar! They are so awesome! I lovelove the fact they are gluten-free and all the ingredients are natural. I feel no guilt sending this and for my three children with their lunch boxes. Awesome snack and you can find great deals on Amazon Prime, BJs & Costco.
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
Foodie Expert
I love these granola bars, and always feel like I'm doing something good for myself when I buy one. My favorite is to pick one up at Starbucks, at the airport, and have a great snack with my coffee on the plane. Seriously there is nothing bad in these things, and the whole nuts and coconut are so delicious together.
Naomi K.
Clearwater
Kind bars are quickly becoming a favorite around my house. I like that it has real ingredients without compromising on flavor. These are on my grocery list regularly,
Fatima O.
Temperance, MI
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and dark chocolate so this bar is the best thing! I buy these for school because they are a easy snack out the dooor! I get them from Kroger and always have them at home.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
Does this fill you up? I want something I can snack on and will fill me up for awhile.
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does anyone love these as much as i do
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Jessica X.
I'm usually always in a hurry to get to on time for my morning classes at College. Would these be a great quick and grab snack?
Sherry M.
Ventura, CA
Did these make you feel full? Wondering if one of these bars would be a good meal replacement.