BY KIND #45 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

We agree coffee is too good to be limited to one cup of joe in the AM. Savor the taste of dark chocolate mocha all day with this buzz worthy almond-packed snack with 5g of sugar per bar.

This bar has 5g sugar; the average nutrition bar has 12g sugar. Contains 15g of fat per bar. Contains almonds and soy. Made in facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and sesame seeds.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I rarely crave sweet snacks, but when I do I almost always need to fulfill my fix with chocolate." in 1 review
Giovani M.
Giovani M.
I love nuts and dark chocolate, so for me this was a no brainer. These aren't big enough for a meal replacement for me personally, but for some dieting or trying to do whats right and eat a breakfast in a hurry these are a great option. If you still eating those chewy granola bars, don't you think it time for an adult bar? The taste on this is great as you get the crunch from the nuts, the sweet and smooth from the chocolate, and sweets favorite companion salty. The only negative thing I could say is these do cost a good bit, but in my opinion it is worth it.

Pros:
-Natural ingredients
-Minimal sugar
-Great taste
-Healthy fat, protein and fiber

Con:
-Cost
-Not filling enough for a meal replacement.

Overall five stars as it is a great product and I will continue to use it as a morning snack.
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Oh how I love kind bars! I eat one of these daily. I own my own business and am very busy, I rarely get time to sit down and eat an actual lunch. These are great for me as I can get one down in just a few minutes, they taste great, are filling and have around 6 grams of protein and less than 5 grams of sugar. The sugar they do have is naturally occurring nit added so I don't even think twice about it. They are so much more satisfying than a handful of almonds. I haven't ever tried one that I didn't like but this one is a top 3 for me along with the salted Carmel and apricot coconut almond. Some I use to substitute a candy bar when I have a sweet tooth like the dark chocolate cherry, they are that good.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
I'll start off with why these are great! They taste pretty good, with just the right amount of sweet and nuts combined. I can't taste too much of the mocha flavor though. These are my go-to for breakfast when I don't have much time. My nutritionist recommended them for a low sugar alternative (5g of sugar per bar). One of the cons is that they cost a bit more than your run of the mill chewy granola bars (that I used to eat in the am). They also don't fill me up, BUT that leaves more room for water conception and tea lol.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
A friend gave me a bar of this to try while were were at the mall the other day. We were both running around all morning before we met up and were in need of a pick me up. Instead of grabbing something we may have regretted later on, like a buttery pretzel from those stands at the mall, he let me try one of his KIND bars and I must say I was impressed! The Dark chocolate and almond combination was amazing! It was my first time trying KIND and it certainly won't be my last. I'm craving one as I am writing this review now!
susan w.
susan w.
Rusk, TX
Sometimes I get a little crabby, or tired, or headachey, and all at once I remember that I forgot to eat. And when I remember that I forgot, I try not to sugar-sink myself- I try to reach for something packed with nuts, and maybe just enough of something sticky to stick all the nuts together. That's a KIND bar, and of course it's stupid to skip meals and eat a kind bar instead of say, a salad. But nibbling a KIND bar has helped me avoid alot of hunger-induced unpleasantness, so four grateful stars.
Geannie G.
Geannie G.
London, KY
These are some of the most delicious low-carb bars I have found. They are pricey, so I make them a special treat or take them for backpacking or cycling. Great, easy-to-carry source of protein & energy. The Nut & Spice are my fave because they are so low on the glycemic index. Since I've have type 1 diabetes for over forty years, that's important for my health! I am always on the lookout for sales or some special or coupon for Kind bars because our grocery budget is limited and they are SO good!!
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
Ese are the best bars you could every eat in your life. since i have been going gluten free, it was hard for me to find something i really wanted to eat in the morning for breakfast. until, i came across the kind bars, looking in my gluten free magazine. when i finally tasted one, i could not stop eating them. i actually only find myself eating the kind bars and have to make myself eat a meal. then, i started buying the kind healthy grain bars and clusters, that i eat like cereal.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I love KIND bars, there are a huge variety of flavors and this is my favorite. I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. The bar is very low in sugar so its an ideal meal replacement. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavor releases quickly.
Jenny J.
Jenny J.
San Francisco, CA
This bar is everything to me! I eat it before work out, after work out, when I'm hungry, or just needing to satisfy my sweet cravings! It's filled with almonds and dark chocolate mocha and I believe it has honey too. This definitely fills me up and sets me until my next meal is ready. They're a little bit pricey if you buy them individually so I suggest if you love this bar as much as I do and definitely buy them on bulk. Either way, I think it's worth it! Super healthy too!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Buena park, CA
Kind bars are my favorite bar to eat if I don't have time for breakfast. I love it because it doesn't have all the added sugars and junk you see in other bars. Even when you eat it you see that it's mostly nuts and not fillers. It's hard to find a good nutritious bar that isn't too sweet and have too much sugar. As for this flavor, I wouldn't say it's my favorite flavor, but if you like mocha or coffee you can definitely taste bits of it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
Does this fill you up? I want something I can snack on and will fill me up for awhile.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
Does anyone love these as much as i do
Jessica X.
Jessica X.
Providence, Rhode Island
I'm usually always in a hurry to get to on time for my morning classes at College. Would these be a great quick and grab snack?
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Ventura, CA
Did these make you feel full? Wondering if one of these bars would be a good meal replacement.