BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all kind bar varieties, and this one is delicious too. I know there has been recent speculation regarding the 'healthiness' of the KIND Bar brand, but I'd still absolutely reach for one of these bars to fight off afternoon hunger pains! Much better option that the chips that I'm eyeing or the gummy bears in my desk.
Laura B.
OMG if I could give this brand 10 stars I would! I LOVE Kind bars!! They are so delicious and healthy! They are non GMO also! I have never had a better bar EVER!!!
Kas S.
Springfield, OH
I love the kind bars but sometimes they get a little messy and are to eat but i defy itely love the taste and all of the different flavors!
Anna S.
Bristol, CT
Kind bars are my favorite. Although they are a little expensive, I don’t mind soending a little extra. They are so good.