KIND® Banana Nut Clusters uploaded by Whitney G.

KIND® Banana Nut Clusters

Don't Feel Split Choosing Between Tasty Or Healthy - These Clusters Are Made With Five Super Grains, Pecans, A Dash Of Cinnamon And, Of Course, Bananas For A Crunchy Deliciousness. Each 50g Serving Is Low Fat And Has 6g Of Sugar.

Buy on Walmart
Kayla G.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 claps for these clusters. Sometimes I just take out a spoon and scoop them directly into my mouth, they are that good. You don't need to add fruit or PB or anything else to your yogurt when you've got these! Great value. Great flavor.
Stephanie S.
These are delicious! I love adding them to my homemade protein bowls in the morning. It's so easy and really helps fill me up! I also take some on the go and leave in my purse for a quick pick me up snack during the day. Can never go wrong with this granola!!
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
Sometimes I find kind bars to be too hard and crunchy. These are great, because they are small sized and easy to chew. The banana flavor is delicious, and you don't get the sense you're eating a lot of artificial flavors.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE, love, love Kind products but their granola are my favorite. I get to eat it alone or mixed in with yogurt for a delicious treat. They are sweet but not so much the it overpowers the taste of the other ingredients. And since it is Kind, I know I am putting healthy fuel in my body!
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
These are my favorite granola clusters! They taste great in a bowl of milk for breakfast or just to snack on by themselves. They're super good for a fast on the go snack for the whole family! I would so go get yourself some and try it!!
Jackie C.
This is a great snack when you want something crunchy. The subtle banana flavor is really delicious. It's great to pack on the go in the morning. It was my first time buying it and I plan to get it again.
Paige N.
Portland, OR
My family regularly purchase the kind granolas and I love how versatile they are. Great for on the go and when I worked in an office I always kept a bag at my desk
Casey B.
I'm not big on a plain banana by itself but I LOVE anything banana flavored and these are terrific! It's something that you can eat that's sweet without feeling guilty afterwards.
Jodi-Anne R.
Providence, RI
It's hard to find granola that doesn't contain honey. And the ones that usually don't lack that signature granola taste. This definitely is up there with my favorite granolas. I love the banana nut flavor.
Morgan  S.
I grabbed this product to kind of dress up my yoghurt and boy am I glad I did! This stuff blew me away. I know how some granolas look good but don't taste that great, this stuff is amazing. I loved that it had tiny dried bananas too!
It seems good but is it worth getting?