KIND® Apple Cinnamon & Pecan

by KIND Snacks

Apple Pie Is Great Until You Need The Apple Peeler, Baking Dish And Uh - Oven. That's Why We Love This Bar As Much As Our Grandma - Sweet Apples, Nutty Almonds, Cashews, Pecans And The Perfect Amount Of Cinnamon And Spice.

Where can I find these in store? I can only find them online!! Bbbbb
Start your review of KIND® Apple Cinnamon & Pecan!
Little Neck, NY
I'm nutty for nuts, and I love apples. This is a perfect blend for me, it had all the things I love, and it's a great snack or on the go breakfast.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Kind bars are really the only bars ill eat & this is my favorite flavor! Apples and cinnamon is so good and I forget I'm eating something healthy!
Fairburn
Kids love it, husband loves it, even I love it. Great taste, perfect snack when running errands. Better than the Thai spicy with almonds one.
Howland Corners
Very very delicious!! I keep one on me all the time for a little snack. They are always chewy and full of flavor. The nuts are very tasty!
Ludlow, MA
I love KIND bars! All natural ingredients so you don't have to feel gulity about what you're eating. This flavor is perfect for the fall!
China, ME
These are a great way to snack on the go without guilt and extra calories. I've tried many different kinds of these and I love them all!
S Richmond Hl, NY
Love the Kind bars. The ones with fruit are my favorite. They're really delicious and is good snack for when you have a little break.
Naples, FL
These are so bomb! they taste soo good and the best part is.... They are healthy! which I love being healthy but also eating good!
asheville
Love this bar but can’t find it anywhere other than Washington Perk in downtown Winston Salem. By far my favorite kind bar.
Everett, MA
I tried it once and I didn't feel anything special on it. Actually, I don't think it's that healthy none of the granola bar