BY KIND SNACKS

Apple Pie Is Great Until You Need The Apple Peeler, Baking Dish And Uh - Oven. That's Why We Love This Bar As Much As Our Grandma - Sweet Apples, Nutty Almonds, Cashews, Pecans And The Perfect Amount Of Cinnamon And Spice.

• Where can I find these in store? I can only find them onl...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia N.
I really like the KIND bars because they make it so easy to eat healthy for me. I have to eat a high fiber diet and it's really easy with the KIND bars because there are plenty that have that. I like this flavor. That being said, they're very very sticky so they can't be eaten on the go as much as other brands.
Amanda B.
Carmel, IN
Reminds me of my Grannies apple pecan pie, but without all of the calorie and guilt of eating a slice (or two) of pie. Easy grab and go snack and hit the spot and the sweet tooth. Great product and value, highly recommended as a healthy snack. Can't wait for my next one!
Ashley C.
I haven't had many kind bars but this one wants me trying more! Nice crunch with a great flavor. They are made from wholesome ingredients and very reasonably priced. I will buy more of these and other flavors in the future.
Racquel K.
So delicious! The only thing that bothers me is that they're a little bit harder than other granola bars so I would break them off instead of biting them in order to prevent chipping a tooth. Other than that they were really good!
Carly F.
Northville , MI
If you haven't heard or tried a Kind bar before, you are truly missing out! They are a delicious, healthy, filling snack to have in the morning or keep in your bag as a pick me up throughout the day. Will buy again & again!!
Haley M.
I love kind bars so much! They have a great variety of flavors so I can never get bored and they all taste great! Perfect for an on the go snack yet keeps me full for a while! I would definitely recommend!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite granola bars! Sweet and wholesome and chunky. I think most versions of the kind bar are really good. I bought it at target and I've seen them at coffee shops too! Definitely recommend !
Shayla B.
Statesboro, GA
This is a great granola bar! It's sweet and salty all in one! They are kind of expensive but i think it's worth the price for the satisfaction you get from it! I buy them at Walmart all the time.
Stephanie D.
I like the sweetness of it and the texture. I always eat these after a workout or as a midday snack. It definitely fills you up without you having to eat five of them.
Josh L.
Dayton, OH
For a quick, light snack, these are incredible. They have a strong honey flavor--much better than the fake sweeteners or sugar. The apple is slightly noticeable, but most of the bar are nuts and granola. 190 calories isn't surprising as it's mostly nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans). Lots of good naturally occurring vitamins and minerals. I keep these in my desk drawer for a snack that is far cheaper and healthier than what's in the vending machine.
Spencer K.