BY KIND SNACKS

Apple Pie Is Great Until You Need The Apple Peeler, Baking Dish And Uh - Oven. That's Why We Love This Bar As Much As Our Grandma - Sweet Apples, Nutty Almonds, Cashews, Pecans And The Perfect Amount Of Cinnamon And Spice.

Buy on Harmon ...
Olivia N.
I really like the KIND bars because they make it so easy to eat healthy for me. I have to eat a high fiber diet and it's really easy with the KIND bars because there are plenty that have that. I like this flavor. That being said, they're very very sticky so they can't be eaten on the go as much as other brands.
Amanda B.
Indianapolis
Reminds me of my Grannies apple pecan pie, but without all of the calorie and guilt of eating a slice (or two) of pie. Easy grab and go snack and hit the spot and the sweet tooth. Great product and value, highly recommended as a healthy snack. Can't wait for my next one!
Stephanie L.
Pinellas park
I love kind bars. This flavor bar has to be my favorite of the many i like. It is sweet and tast like an apple pie that us good for you. Its a great mid day snack to keep you going.
Ashley C.
I haven't had many kind bars but this one wants me trying more! Nice crunch with a great flavor. They are made from wholesome ingredients and very reasonably priced. I will buy more of these and other flavors in the future.
Racquel K.
So delicious! The only thing that bothers me is that they're a little bit harder than other granola bars so I would break them off instead of biting them in order to prevent chipping a tooth. Other than that they were really good!
Carly F.
Northville, MI
If you haven't heard or tried a Kind bar before, you are truly missing out! They are a delicious, healthy, filling snack to have in the morning or keep in your bag as a pick me up throughout the day. Will buy again & again!!
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
This is my favorite kind bar out there. If you are new to kind bars I would definitely try this one first. Then get into the other flavors and kinds of kind bars! Just my personal opinion, they are reasonable and delicious!
Merediy m.
Alabama,AL
While eating this combination of nuts and other spices it makes me feel good that I'm doing something great to my body but enjoying it at the same time.Even if the bar is kind of hard it still is worth the money.
nicole h.
These are so good. Also there isn't too much sugar so I don't feel guilty eating them. You can really taste the Apple in them and I think they're all natural as well .
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
These are delicious! I am a huge fan of apples and cinnamon together, and this bar didn't disappoint me. It tastes like fall to me and I love that the ingredients are healthy and natural. It's important to me to eat whole foods but of course I want them to taste good as well! I have repurchased these several times and will continue to do so in the future.