BY KIND SNACKS

Kind Almonds & Apricots in Yogurt Fruit & Nut Bar: All natural/non GMOLow glycemic Good source of fiber No trans fats No sulphur dioxide No hydrogenated oils Gluten free see more...

Fatima L.
richmond
Foodie Expert
Amazing flavor! Just the craving pleaser! I must say I love me some cereal but I love this most!! The flavor is not too overwhelming yet it satisfies my need for a sweet snack! Must say it's my favorite!
Humaira R.
Foodie Expert
Super good and very easy and tasty. Amazing taste and not bad in price. Been a household staple for as long as I can recall!
Coralie F.
Palmerston Road , Belfast
Foodie Expert
I really like these bars, and so do the other members of my family. It's the slight saltiness and the dark chocolate that work very well together with the nuts.

As sweet snacks go, I'd consider it reasonably healthy in moderation, because of the balance of nutrients: 37% fat (mostly good fats), 40% carbs (14% sugar), 18% fibre and 14% protein. It's dairy free and gluten free, and has a very high content of nuts, so contains good micronutrients as well.

Overall, if you want to have a filling treat, it's pretty tasty and well-balanced in my opinion.