KIND® Almond Protein Bar Honey Smoked BBQ uploaded by Tricia M.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

STRONG™ & KIND® Honey Smoked BBQ Almond Protein Bar.

100g protein.

No soy.

Buy on Walmart
Taylor B.
Lewisville
THIS ONE AS WELL! oh my goodness. this is the other one of the only granola bars i physically crave. the zesty flavor, the citrus you spice, the crunch, the slight sweetness, and the fact that it’s mess free are all amazing, but i struggle with weight gain and these have helped immensely because of their high fat high protein content. 10/10 would recommend.
Tes P.
Belton, MO
This was an interesting flavor… Normally, I like the fruit and nut type flavors rather than a savory flavor with nuts. This was good - a perfect Smokey flavor that is good if you’re craving something salty (like chips). I would buy these again.
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
When I'm on the go I must have one of these in my purse for those just in case I need it circumstances. It has a great flavor, easy to grab and fulfills my need to eat in a way that makes me feel good.
Laura S.
Bangor
The best kind they ate awesome they taste so good and they are so good I love them please buy them and eat them so much goofbsnd I l love them but so good great yes smfood so good
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Me lembro da primeira vez que provei e pensei será que isso eh mesmo saudável haha de tão gostoso que ele é, comi um atras do outro , já testei varias outras e nunca achei uma igual, super indico pra todo mundo, mas o preço que muito superior as outras marcas.
Heather M.
We usually buy kind bars in dark chocolate! They are delicious and very filling! They are a great option for a healthy snack! They did not disappoint! I don’t really have anything negative to say about these bars! I recommend them to adults and kids
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Jen M.
Kind combined with honey smoked almonds and BBQ flavor - what's not to love?   These are a great go-to snack on the go.  This flavor is a great sweet and savory combo.
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Not my favorite flavor of the Strong KIND Bars BUT it definitely satisfied my appetite enough to hold me over during a 3-house class. All in all, a solid 3 out of 5.
Sara L.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not a HUGE bbq fan (I know, I know...) but these bars had a great flavor profile! Smoky, a little sweet, savory and satiating. I am very sensitive to sugar content, so I love the whole concept of savory bars and these did the trick! For BBQ lovers, you won't be disappointed. For those on the fence, give them a try!