KIND® Almond Protein Bar Honey Smoked BBQ uploaded by Tricia M.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

STRONG™ & KIND® Honey Smoked BBQ Almond Protein Bar.

100g protein.

Non GMO.

Gluten free.

Low glycemic.

No whey.

No soy.

TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
When I'm on the go I must have one of these in my purse for those just in case I need it circumstances. It has a great flavor, easy to grab and fulfills my need to eat in a way that makes me feel good.
Laura S.
Bangor
The best kind they ate awesome they taste so good and they are so good I love them please buy them and eat them so much goofbsnd I l love them but so good great yes smfood so good
Heather M.
We usually buy kind bars in dark chocolate! They are delicious and very filling! They are a great option for a healthy snack! They did not disappoint! I don’t really have anything negative to say about these bars! I recommend them to adults and kids
Jen M.
Traverse City, MI
Kind combined with honey smoked almonds and BBQ flavor - what's not to love?   These are a great go-to snack on the go.  This flavor is a great sweet and savory combo.
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Not my favorite flavor of the Strong KIND Bars BUT it definitely satisfied my appetite enough to hold me over during a 3-house class. All in all, a solid 3 out of 5.
Sara L.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not a HUGE bbq fan (I know, I know...) but these bars had a great flavor profile! Smoky, a little sweet, savory and satiating. I am very sensitive to sugar content, so I love the whole concept of savory bars and these did the trick! For BBQ lovers, you won't be disappointed. For those on the fence, give them a try!
Alison B.
I had to pick just one type of Kind bar for influenster review but honestly I love almost all of them. KIND Bars have traveled around the world with me for when I'm hungry and I don't have time to stop and eat a meal. I not only like the varied flavors but the fact that they are low in sugar and sodium and that also they are low in calories they are the best bars on the market I buy them by the Dozen!
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I like to keep these in my diaper bag incase we stay out too long and Im getting hangry and stressed. I love how clean they are and have repurchased many times... but they are extremely over priced for how basic they are. I guess thats the point. They don't have all the garbage in them but still would love something similar at a lower price point.
Taylor B.
Lewisville, TX
THIS ONE AS WELL! oh my goodness. this is the other one of the only granola bars i physically crave. the zesty flavor, the citrus you spice, the crunch, the slight sweetness, and the fact that it’s mess free are all amazing, but i struggle with weight gain and these have helped immensely because of their high fat high protein content. 10/10 would recommend.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Me lembro da primeira vez que provei e pensei será que isso eh mesmo saudável haha de tão gostoso que ele é, comi um atras do outro , já testei varias outras e nunca achei uma igual, super indico pra todo mundo, mas o preço que muito superior as outras marcas.