HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition BarsKIND Snacks
KIND Almond & Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 14 OZ Bars

KIND Almond & Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 OZ Bars

by KIND Snacks

KIND Almond & Coconut bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and coconut that you can take anywhere. These KIND nut bars lead with almonds as the #1 ingredient. This snack bar combines quality ingredients like almonds, coconut and honey to d

Where can I find this product at a reasonable price? Or maybe coupons?
yeesss or nooo ???
Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but I can't fine one I like.
Start your review of KIND Almond & Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 OZ Bars!
Waverly, VA
KIND Almond & Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 OZ Bars uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Purchased at: Amazon
these actually are really good, and great as a nice snack plus they’re healthy and great for if you’re on a diet lol, i highly recommend. Go buy 💕
Athens, GA
My favorite flavor of Kind bar! Overall, Kind bars win big time in comparison to other snack bars due to flavor and quality of ingredients. Flavor wise, this is my absolute favorite - mostly because I'm partial to coconut flavors in general, but I think the texture is amazing in comparison to other Kind bars. If you enjoy not only coconut flavor, but also the texture of shredded coconut, then you'd love these.
Moatsville, WV
KIND Almond & Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 OZ Bars uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love These Bars! My first bite took me to an island and kept me there for a few minutes :) I’m not big on coconut in the fall, it’s a summer seasonal fruit for me, but was So Delicious here- it was just a touch sweet and added to the crunch of the almonds. *yum* #crazyforcoconut [product:kind-almond-&-coconut-168oz/12ct]
In general I hate bars, but this brand is great especially this flavor. They are not cheap with the almonds there are plenty and the coconut flakes are very tasty. I feel full after I eat this bar.
Federal Way, WA
I like the Kind bars. They're yummy, come in great flavors and make for a perfect on-the-go snack.
Colorado Spgs, CO
KIND Almond & Coconut Bars, Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 OZ Bars uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious snack bar that I’ve been taking everywhere to be able to eat every three hours. Being an insulin resistant patient, it’s good to have a product that is gluten-free and has a low glycemic index with healthy ingredients in it. Love the flavor and it’s easy to place it in my purse to eat it whenever I want.
Flushing, NY
Kind Bars in coconut almond are so delicious that it's hard to believe they are so healthy! When you take a bite, you can easily taste the almond and coconut flavors. Another benefit is their nutritional value which includes all natural ingredients and low sugar. I live having a bat for lunch or when I need a pick me up during the day. I strongly recommend Kind bars in coconut almond to everyone, you'll love it!
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these bars. I stash a few in my purse and car for when I'm on the run and get a craving for something unhealthy. These keep me on track until I can get home and have a proper meal! Great ingredients, great taste. Just wish they were a little cheaper.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Best granola bar ever!!! Pretty expensive though. Basic ingredients, pretty healthy.  Found at most grocery stores.
Delish. A great snack for my train ride to and from work. I love coconut and mixed with almonds makes a perfect match.