BY KIND SNACKS #7 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

One Of Our Original And Best-selling Bars: Made With Almonds And Pieces Of Toasted Coconut Bound Together With Honey For A Sweet, Chewy, Crunchy Snack. Tried And Tested By Taste Buds Everywhere.

• I been looking a perfect snack to have with me during sch...1 Answers
  • Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but...3 Answers
  • Yes I belive they are completely gluten free. I would loo...1 Answers
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these bars, they have decent nutrition, fill you up, and are a good snack alternative. Although the price is very steep, the ingredients are better for the body than most other bars. Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I received this for free from Kind. I love it but I’m a huge coconut fan. The sad part is, these bars aren’t as healthy as perceived due to large amounts of fatty ingredients like coconut and the amount of protein vs calories they offer isn’t worth it. But it is a guilty pleasure snack that replaces a candy bar every time. So I can still be health conscious but have what I want.
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
I received this bar as a gift from a friend as part of their #kindawesome promotion.  First time I've tasted their bars.  It's  good and has healthy ingredients, for the most part, using almonds, coconut, honey, glucose syrup, rice flour, and soy lecithin plus chicory root fiber, sugar, and sea salt.  The overall carbs are comparable to other bars with 21 total, with 13g from sugar.  The issue I have with these types of bars is their protein is only 3g, comparable with candy bars with nuts.  Flavor profile, not memorable.  Ate without looking at flavor, and could not remember anything but sweet, nutty, crunchy.  Would I recommend/buy this flavor, not really
Luana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Although I am obsessed with almonds and coconut and this was delicious in that sense, it bothers me that they label themselves as “healthy snacks”. If you look at the ingredients and high sugar content, it definitely is not. Besides that, it is delicious and if you don’t care about the “healthy” aspect of it, it is a treat!
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far my favorite kind bar! It tastes like a Mounds bar and it takes every bit of willpower I have not to eat five of them in one sitting! I have these on order ship from Amazon because they're so amazing. I have them for dessert most nights because they Crush any cravings for ice cream or candy I may have. If you're looking for a great alternative to Mounds bars, this is it! I'm serious. Where else can you get wholesome ingredients in a bar that tastes like it should be many many more calories than it actually is and it tastes like it has more sugar than it actually does as well I can't say enough good things about this bar!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is by far one of my favorites that I’ve tried so far. Chewy except for the crunchy almonds. Nice sweet coconut. This bar is just delicious all around. I tried this through Amazon Prime Samples and my credit will go to buying a box of this for sure. Love it!
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
This is my favorite flavor of their bars. I like that they are healthier than other brands. For me, i want to have healthy options on the go. Most brands have so much sugar and really defeat the purpose of even having a bar. I would like to see them improve and make the bars even healthier.KIND® Almond & Coconut
Janet M.
These are delicious! Anything that combines chocolate and coconut nuts is a go to for me. This helps give you an added boost of energy through the day and satisfy that hunger in between meals. I would recommend tying for sure!
Anne R.
Philadelphia
This is my favorite KIND bar. The simplicity of the ingredients really shines in the style of bars that they make. With the sugar content, it is questionably healthy but it is definitely delicious.
Brittany H.
Give me all of the almond and coconut products - this is a great combo. But Kind bars are a little too firm. I don't want to feel like I'm ripping off hunks of jerky when I'm eating a granola bar.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but I can't fine one I like.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are all KIND products completely gluten free?
Sandra A.
I been looking a perfect snack to have with me during school. I would wanna know is this snacks are good or not ?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yeesss or nooo ???
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
Yes I belive they are completely gluten free. I would look on their website