BY KIND SNACKS

One Of Our Original And Best-selling Bars: Made With Almonds And Pieces Of Toasted Coconut Bound Together With Honey For A Sweet, Chewy, Crunchy Snack. Tried And Tested By Taste Buds Everywhere.

• I been looking a perfect snack to have with me during sch...1 Answers
  • Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but...3 Answers
  • Yes I belive they are completely gluten free. I would loo...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I received this for free from Kind. I love it but I’m a huge coconut fan. The sad part is, these bars aren’t as healthy as perceived due to large amounts of fatty ingredients like coconut and the amount of protein vs calories they offer isn’t worth it. But it is a guilty pleasure snack that replaces a candy bar every time. So I can still be health conscious but have what I want.
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
I received this bar as a gift from a friend as part of their #kindawesome promotion.  First time I've tasted their bars.  It's  good and has healthy ingredients, for the most part, using almonds, coconut, honey, glucose syrup, rice flour, and soy lecithin plus chicory root fiber, sugar, and sea salt.  The overall carbs are comparable to other bars with 21 total, with 13g from sugar.  The issue I have with these types of bars is their protein is only 3g, comparable with candy bars with nuts.  Flavor profile, not memorable.  Ate without looking at flavor, and could not remember anything but sweet, nutty, crunchy.  Would I recommend/buy this flavor, not really
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is by far one of my favorites that I’ve tried so far. Chewy except for the crunchy almonds. Nice sweet coconut. This bar is just delicious all around. I tried this through Amazon Prime Samples and my credit will go to buying a box of this for sure. Love it!
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
This is my favorite flavor of their bars. I like that they are healthier than other brands. For me, i want to have healthy options on the go. Most brands have so much sugar and really defeat the purpose of even having a bar. I would like to see them improve and make the bars even healthier.KIND® Almond & Coconut
Janet M.
These are delicious! Anything that combines chocolate and coconut nuts is a go to for me. This helps give you an added boost of energy through the day and satisfy that hunger in between meals. I would recommend tying for sure!
Brittany H.
Give me all of the almond and coconut products - this is a great combo. But Kind bars are a little too firm. I don't want to feel like I'm ripping off hunks of jerky when I'm eating a granola bar.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
These are so delicious!! I keep these around for quick snacking at home, in the office or on the go. They are easy to toss in your bag for an emergency snack. They have simple, quality ingredients too. Kind seems to be a brand geared more towards quality, simple ingredients and a healthy life style. I would definitely give these a try and check out some other flavors too.
maria z.
Corona, NY
What a tasty snack. I eat it alone or with a yogurt. It takes me back to a dessert treat that only comes out during December but I find it at Target all year round. If you like coconuts and almonds separatly, try it together in this snack bar. It's delicious. KIND® Almond & Coconut
Krystal B.
Elsa, TX
This bar includes my two favorite things, almonds and coconut! The flavoring is amazing and it blends so well together to give you the perfect go to snack when you're on the go or for a picnic !
Drysanna M.
Forest, VA
It's really delicious. The only problem is that it's pricey compared to other brands. If it were more accessible I'd always have them instead of unhealthy chocolate bars or other candy
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but I can't fine one I like.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are all KIND products completely gluten free?
Sandra A.
I been looking a perfect snack to have with me during school. I would wanna know is this snacks are good or not ?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yeesss or nooo ???
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
Yes I belive they are completely gluten free. I would look on their website