BY KIND SNACKS #41 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

One Of Our Original And Best-selling Bars: Made With Almonds And Pieces Of Toasted Coconut Bound Together With Honey For A Sweet, Chewy, Crunchy Snack. Tried And Tested By Taste Buds Everywhere.

• I been looking a perfect snack to have with me du... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but I can't...3 Answers
  • Yes I belive they are completely gluten free. I would look on the...1 Answers
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
I received this bar as a gift from a friend as part of their #kindawesome promotion.  First time I've tasted their bars.  It's  good and has healthy ingredients, for the most part, using almonds, coconut, honey, glucose syrup, rice flour, and soy lecithin plus chicory root fiber, sugar, and sea salt.  The overall carbs are comparable to other bars with 21 total, with 13g from sugar.  The issue I have with these types of bars is their protein is only 3g, comparable with candy bars with nuts.  Flavor profile, not memorable.  Ate without looking at flavor, and could not remember anything but sweet, nutty, crunchy.  Would I recommend/buy this flavor, not really
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is by far one of my favorites that I’ve tried so far. Chewy except for the crunchy almonds. Nice sweet coconut. This bar is just delicious all around. I tried this through Amazon Prime Samples and my credit will go to buying a box of this for sure. Love it!
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
These are so delicious!! I keep these around for quick snacking at home, in the office or on the go. They are easy to toss in your bag for an emergency snack. They have simple, quality ingredients too. Kind seems to be a brand geared more towards quality, simple ingredients and a healthy life style. I would definitely give these a try and check out some other flavors too.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I received this for free from Kind. I love it but I’m a huge coconut fan. The sad part is, these bars aren’t as healthy as perceived due to large amounts of fatty ingredients like coconut and the amount of protein vs calories they offer isn’t worth it. But it is a guilty pleasure snack that replaces a candy bar every time. So I can still be health conscious but have what I want.
maria z.
Corona, NY
What a tasty snack. I eat it alone or with a yogurt. It takes me back to a dessert treat that only comes out during December but I find it at Target all year round. If you like coconuts and almonds separatly, try it together in this snack bar. It's delicious. KIND® Almond & Coconut
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
The only granola bar I actually like! My former coworker hates granola bars so she gave it to me, and since then I was hooked! lol They are sweet and tasty, plus I’m addicted to almonds and coconut so it’s a perfect combination for me. I also hate raisins, so cranberries do an amazing job here! Great source of fiber! Definitely recommend!
Katie G.
I actually received a KIND almond and coconut bar through a friend in the mail for free! Now I'm hooked. They are the best, chewiest, most nutritious, bars Ive ever had. I give them a 10 out of 5 stars and if you haven't tried them, go get one right now. You are missing out. There are so many different flavors and combinations that I am so excited to try. If you tried a different one every day, it would take you a year to finish them all. Try them. Seriously. Go to their website and request one. You wont be disappointed. You'll be hooked for life.
Tiffany K.
Great snack when you’re on the go, you can get it at Starbucks or a grocery store. I love coconut and almonds, it so much better for you than a candy bar and gives you that boost of energy. The only con is that it is a little to sweet for my taste.
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
The best flavor of kind bars In my opinion. Tastes just like a coconut macaroon cookie- ooey and gooey and delicious without the bad stuff. They are pretty healthy for a mainstream bar, but a little higher in sugar than some of the others out there. Definitely a great snack option though.
Janet M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are delicious! Anything that combines chocolate and coconut nuts is a go to for me. This helps give you an added boost of energy through the day and satisfy that hunger in between meals. I would recommend tying for sure!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but I can't fine one I like.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are all KIND products completely gluten free?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yeesss or nooo ???
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
Yes I belive they are completely gluten free. I would look on their website
Sandra A.
I been looking a perfect snack to have with me during school. I would wanna know is this snacks are good or not ?