BY KIND SNACKS #3 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

One Of Our Original And Best-selling Bars: Made With Almonds And Pieces Of Toasted Coconut Bound Together With Honey For A Sweet, Chewy, Crunchy Snack. Tried And Tested By Taste Buds Everywhere.

• yeesss or nooo ???1 Answers
  • I been looking a perfect snack to have with me during sch...1 Answers
  • Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but...3 Answers
Olivia M.
Great tasting granola bars! They are a perfect mid-day snack or a quick breakfast when you are running late for work.  The best part about these bars is the ingredient list.  The ingredient list is very short and clean.  Kind bars are perfect for those trying to eat healthier on a budget.
Audreanna W.
Mayfield
These are always a great snack. The only complaint is that these can be a bit hard to bite into. I will say that they can be a bit misleading, they aren’t as ‘healthy’ as you would think, but they’re still a great go-to snack option. I eat them multiple times a week and they don’t leave me feeling sluggish.
Shana L.
Toledo, OH
Kind bars are the perfect go to snack when you’re on the go. Just throwing in a bag and when you get a little hungry pull it out and get to snacking. I love that is chucked full of nuts and delicious flavor. Kind bars can you purchase at almost any grocery store and they provide a multitude of variety.
Kristi M.
Lexington , KY
These are truly a great snack. They taste like a candy bar to me and I know it’s a lot better for me than if I really got candy. My only complaint with these Kind bars are the price. I wish they were more affordable. I can only buy a box every now and then and try to ration them!
Kaye G.
Corpus Christi
I buy these snacks every time I am in the airport. It’s a great snack to carry. It’s pretty small and very filling. Also I fool myself into thinking that they are good for me too. Anyway, these bars are delicious.
Eileen W.
Coden, AL
KIND has created an entire line of healthy snack bars, but their Almond & Coconut is my favorite. I love it for its great flavor and texture. I like to carry these when I am out running errands or taking a hike. The protein gives me that extra boost I need to keep me going.
Brittany N.
Orange Park, FL
This is my favorite protein bar on the planet. It's made with just a few ingredients all of which are good nothings bad and you can read them out loud and know what everything is. It's super simple and tastes amazing. It's like a grownup almond joy with no guilt.
J a.
ohio
I love my coconut KIND bars. They are delicious and good for you. When running late or in need of a quick snack, I throw in the coconut and almond bar. I like this particular one because I love the combination of almonds and coconut similar to an almond joy.
Sabrina F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this bar!!! The coconut is gooey and so tasty! I always purchase this before road trips and vacations because it’s such a great snack on the go. I highly recommend this flavor if you want a quick treat.
Jaime H.
Dover
This is one of my favorite snack bars! I love almonds and coconut and the combination is fantastic! These are perfect for a quick on the go snack with wholesome ingredients. Fit great in a purse or bag
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Are these really good? I want a really good snack bar but I can't fine one I like.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are all KIND products completely gluten free?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
Sandra A.
I been looking a perfect snack to have with me during school. I would wanna know is this snacks are good or not ?
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
Yes I belive they are completely gluten free. I would look on their website

Target