KIND® Almond Cashew With Flax + Omega, uploaded by Ana Q.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Almond Cashew + Omega 3 With Flax Is A Powerful 150 Calories, 4G Fiber And 500 Ml Of Ala With 50% Vitamins B3, B6 And B12,&Nbsp; Made With All Natural Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Trade; Sodium Free Free Of Wheat &Amp; Dairy Non-Gmo, No Trans Fats No Hydrogenated Oils Or Sulphur Dioxide Gluten Free All Natural, Good Source Of Fiber Be Kind To Your Body, Your Taste Buds, And The World!&Trade; Kind&Reg; Plus Omega-3&Nbsp;Is Made With Wholesome Ingredients, Combining Enhanced Nutrition With A Delicious Flavor. Flaxseed Provides The Alpha-Lipoic Acid (Ala) Form Of Omega-3'S. Ala Is Converted In The Body To Epa And Dha Forms Of Omega-3'S That Are Readily Used By The Body. Omega-3 Fatty Acids Help Support A Healthy Heart And Immune System . Kind Is More Than Just A Brand Of Award-Winning Whole Nut And Fruit Bars Made From Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Reg; - It Is Also A Movement And Way Of Being.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; At Kind, We Aim To Make The World A Bit Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It - From The Products We Create To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; And That May Be Why Nutritionists, Foodies And Social Leaders Alike All Agree That Kind Is The Best Snack Around!&Nbsp;&Nbsp; A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars Each Day Helps Maintain Your Weight Through Low Glycemic Deliciously Satisfying, Nutritionally Rich Ingredients That Will Keep You Fuller Longer! Made In The Usa

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
lindsay F.
I love your products I usually buy them in bulk they come in a variety of different flavors I really like this one they taste good they're healthy little dry but that's okay I like this kind a lot
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
These are my favorite KIND bars! They are so good, so sweet and full of protein. I take one with me everywhere I go. It's a healthy snack and a great one to share too!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
I've tried a couple of these and I really enjoyed this one. They're healthy and have a great flavors. The texture is good, love the extra crunch. Usually buy these at Walmart.
Samantha A.
I can only find these at the gas station by my house but they are my favorite flavor. Great morning snack if you're on the go.
Storm💦💨⚡ Y.
Birmingham, AL
This bar is pretty good. All the ingredients taste good and fresh and mesh well together.
awotten W.
Ajax
Taste is good. I like the natural ingredients in the product. Less sugar and bad stuff than other companies. The price is reasonable. I was happy with the product and have bought it multiple times.