BY KIND SNACKS

If We Could, We'd Smear Almond Butter On Everything - But Now We Can Skip The Jar And Reach For These Delicious Bars Instead. Made With Real Almond Butter And 8g Of Complete Protein, It's The Perfect Part Of An On-the-go Breakfast!

Buy on Walmart*
Emilee E.
My husband bought these bars from our local grocery store and I wasn’t sure how to feel about them. However, they ended up being quite delicious. They were crunchier than I was expecting and there are 2 per package. The almond butter ones aren’t my favorite flavor but they are yummy. I like the blueberry ones.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
This is my favorite granola bar! I love the flavor and the texture. It is chewy but also a little chrunchy making it a great snack. I like to eat it for breakfast with a yogurt. It feels me up and has protein which fuels me for the day! Highly recommend this bar and many other KIND products.
Priscilla G.
I love eating these in the mornings. Being a college student, I do not have much time to eat a full meal so these definitely help. Definitely holds the hunger over until I can get a real meal. They taste delicious too! I would highly recommend!!!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Jakeline C.
Cumming, GA
I love this bar, the taste is very good and it's the best snack for when you are in a hurry and need to eat something before go to the gym.
Shawn A.
Very delicious bars in very good I always eat them when I go out they always give me a nice feeling feeling and I always enjoy them.
Martha R.
Detroit, MI
They taste really good but they dont have enough protein , that's y I don't give them 5 starts cause they taste pretty grate.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente producto. Me fascina. Siempre lo compro y seguiré comparándolo por su variedad de sabores...
Sydney R.
Vancouver
I keep a pack of these in my car to curb drive thru cravings. They are rich and delicious.