KIND® Almond Butter Protein uploaded by SODIA G.

BY KIND SNACKS

If We Could, We'd Smear Almond Butter On Everything - But Now We Can Skip The Jar And Reach For These Delicious Bars Instead. Made With Real Almond Butter And 8g Of Complete Protein, It's The Perfect Part Of An On-the-go Breakfast!

Alissa R.
I feel this product could use a little more flavor but the price and the quantity are very good! I got this product at WalMart and it definitely met my expectations! I would recommend this for a good breakfast bar!
Courtney A.
Creedmoor
Me and my fiancé purchased these the other day for the first time and they are so delicious! We got ours from Harris teeter and I’ve searched other stores since then looking for them! I can’t believe how great they are! I’m definitely buying again!
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
Great flavor, very filling. I like that they are not too crumbly to eat on the go and the bonus is that they don’t have any genetically engineered ingredients! Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Emilee E.
My husband bought these bars from our local grocery store and I wasn’t sure how to feel about them. However, they ended up being quite delicious. They were crunchier than I was expecting and there are 2 per package. The almond butter ones aren’t my favorite flavor but they are yummy. I like the blueberry ones.
Casey B.
I appreciate these bars' high protein content and I like the almond butter taste. They're a good price and a nice food to have on hand when you're on the go.
elizabeth s.
Durant
I did not enjoy the texture of these bars. I do enjoy Kind snacks but these were dry and had a weird taste. The price was comparable to other granola bars. I wouldn’t recommend. I did not taste any almond butter in the bars.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
This is my favorite granola bar! I love the flavor and the texture. It is chewy but also a little chrunchy making it a great snack. I like to eat it for breakfast with a yogurt. It feels me up and has protein which fuels me for the day! Highly recommend this bar and many other KIND products.
Heather C.
Boxborough
These are a staple for us, as both my gluten-free son and I love them. He’s picky, besides just needing to be Gf (for now), but he loves these and I feel good about him eating them. They’re healthy, natural, and delicious.
Priscilla G.
I love eating these in the mornings. Being a college student, I do not have much time to eat a full meal so these definitely help. Definitely holds the hunger over until I can get a real meal. They taste delicious too! I would highly recommend!!!!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!

back