Kind Almond & Apricot Fruit & Nut Bars

Kind Almond & Apricot Fruit & Nut Bars: Wholesome all-natural ingredients you can see and pronounce All natural Gluten and wheat free Low glycemic index (48) 5g fiber Non-GMO and no trans fat Dairy free see more...

Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
In my honest opinion, these are the best flavor of Kind Fruit & Nut bars. I love that they're so filling...I can maybe eat 3 if I'm SUPER hungry. It's nice because I don't feel like I've totally pigged out. These bars are delicious!
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
These are delicious and I am so happy that they do not have a load of ingredients ! They are extremely filling and give me energy during my long work days!
Emily S.
This is the only flavor of Kind bars I ever eat because it is the best. Love having a few of these in my purse for emergency snacks.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
These bars all taste the same and i don't care for them... i find them to be gross and not tasty but thats just me
Nicole P.
Enfield, CT
I found this to be a little too tarte for me, but other than that the almonds are tasty and its pretty filling.