Kind Almond & Apricot Fruit & Nut Bars

Kind Almond & Apricot Fruit & Nut Bars: Wholesome all-natural ingredients you can see and pronounce All natural Gluten and wheat free Low glycemic index (48) 5g fiber Non-GMO and no trans fat Dairy free see more...

Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
In my honest opinion, these are the best flavor of Kind Fruit & Nut bars. I love that they're so filling...I can maybe eat 3 if I'm SUPER hungry. It's nice because I don't feel like I've totally pigged out. These bars are delicious!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Enfield, CT
I found this to be a little too tarte for me, but other than that the almonds are tasty and its pretty filling.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches, FL
These bars all taste the same and i don't care for them... i find them to be gross and not tasty but thats just me
Emily S.
Emily S.
This is the only flavor of Kind bars I ever eat because it is the best. Love having a few of these in my purse for emergency snacks.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
These are delicious and I am so happy that they do not have a load of ingredients ! They are extremely filling and give me energy during my long work days!