BY KIND SNACKS

All The Best Parts Of Trail Mix, Picked Out And Bound Together With A Bit Of Honey For A Fruit And Nut Bar That You Can Enjoy On Or Off The Trail

• Are these really good? I am tempted to buy them ... Be the first to answer!
  • This is my absolute favorite flavor and I can find it anywhere. I...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer to eat before or after training? A small snack or f...2 Answers
KIND® Almond & Apricot Bar
  • "Expensive but healthy snack option (bit high in calorie count) that is lucky for me (gluten free) if I've gone all day without something to eat this can give me a little boost... bit pricey that's only real down fall with this product. " in 1 review
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This is great quick healthy snack to keep in your bag or pantry. If you have active children this is also good for them but be aware it can be really crunchy so maybe for older kids. Not too sweet . These use nuts, honey and some have chocolate. Great with a cup of tea or water on the go.
Anita V.
I first bought this bar at my local Walgreens. When I was traveling in between jobs. They are a bit more spending than other bars I have bought and but they are also delicious and I feel good about eating them. They curb my appetite and between jobs until I can get home and cook myself something healthy to eat. I have bought them several times at Walgreens and will continue to do so because I love them
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This KIND fruit and nut almond and apricot snack bar is everything! It tastes so delicious and it is super affordable as well.  I buy this at my local supermarket, Shoprite and they are very healthy.  I totally recommend this others as well, it tastes great!!
Katherine J.
While I wouldn't dare compare these granola bars to Quaker, they're pretty good for "health" food bars. The chunks of fruit are a sweet touch, and the chocolate chips taste a little better and less processed than Quaker's. If you're looking for a healthy snack to pack in your (or your kid's) lunch, I would definitely recommend these.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Delicious flavor of the best granola bar available. Kind bars are health conscious and always have awesome flavor combinations. You can buy them in packs or individually so can meet anyone's price point. As a medical student, I can't survive without a granola bar in my coat pocket and Kind bars are always my go to!
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
The Kind Apricot & Almond bars are delicious. They’re not too expensive, but they are still healthy and nutritious. I always get them on Amazon! I love the fruit & nut pairings, and I am so glad they have options without chocolate. I’m not a fan of chocolate so having a tart fruity option is awesome.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
LOVE Kind bars! Filling delicious and full of wholesome ingredients. Kind bars come in a variety of flavors with different nuts and fruit combinations to choose from. My favorite is the apricot and coconut. Pricey than some bars of the same likeness but worth the extra money.
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
I love health food. This is a bar packed full of goodness. It was absolutely delicious. I loved the chunks of apricots and the natural grains throughout the bar were just delicious. I will continue to buy these and also for my kids they love a variety of flavors.
Kisaki F.
There are so many types of granola and nuts with this company. You will never get bored of them. This specific one has the right amount of fruit and nut. It compliments each other because the nuts are crunchy and the fruits are chewy
Patricia H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Really good. One of my go to bars. Definitely something you can enjoy on those early mornings when you're in a hurry but need something energizing. Most on the healthy side, but still delicious. Wish it was bigger for the price.
Adelaida P.
Do you prefer to eat before or after training? A small snack or fruit? 🤔💪😊 🏋🏃 prefieres comer antes o después de entrenar? un pequeño snack o frutas? KIND® Almond & Apricot BarNature Valley™ Protein Bar Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Nature Valley 100% Natural Pecan Crunch Crunchy Granola Bars Quaker Chewy, Peanut Butter Chocolate ChipKashi® Chocolate Almond Sea Salt With ChiaRockstar Sugar Free Energy DrinkSnack Pack Sugar Free Caramel Pudding - 4 PKTruvia® Natural SweetenerCoffee-mate® Italian Sweet Creme Sugar Free #entrenamiento #gym #pesas #runer #run #training #gymweights
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
This is my absolute favorite flavor and I can find it anywhere. I've been searching everywhere for this flavor! Does anyone in Northern California know of grocery stores that carry this flavor?
Kassie M.
Are these really good? I am tempted to buy them in grocery store but the price detours me every time. Is the snack worth the high price for one bar?