BY KIND SNACKS

All The Best Parts Of Trail Mix, Picked Out And Bound Together With A Bit Of Honey For A Fruit And Nut Bar That You Can Enjoy On Or Off The Trail

KIND® Almond & Apricot Bar
  • "Expensive but healthy snack option (bit high in calorie count) that is lucky for me (gluten free) if I've gone all day without something to eat this can give me a little boost... bit pricey that's only real down fall with this product. " in 1 review
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This is great quick healthy snack to keep in your bag or pantry. If you have active children this is also good for them but be aware it can be really crunchy so maybe for older kids. Not too sweet . These use nuts, honey and some have chocolate. Great with a cup of tea or water on the go.
Anita V.
I first bought this bar at my local Walgreens. When I was traveling in between jobs. They are a bit more spending than other bars I have bought and but they are also delicious and I feel good about eating them. They curb my appetite and between jobs until I can get home and cook myself something healthy to eat. I have bought them several times at Walgreens and will continue to do so because I love them
Katherine J.
While I wouldn't dare compare these granola bars to Quaker, they're pretty good for "health" food bars. The chunks of fruit are a sweet touch, and the chocolate chips taste a little better and less processed than Quaker's. If you're looking for a healthy snack to pack in your (or your kid's) lunch, I would definitely recommend these.
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
The Kind Apricot & Almond bars are delicious. They’re not too expensive, but they are still healthy and nutritious. I always get them on Amazon! I love the fruit & nut pairings, and I am so glad they have options without chocolate. I’m not a fan of chocolate so having a tart fruity option is awesome.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
LOVE Kind bars! Filling delicious and full of wholesome ingredients. Kind bars come in a variety of flavors with different nuts and fruit combinations to choose from. My favorite is the apricot and coconut. Pricey than some bars of the same likeness but worth the extra money.
Kisaki F.
There are so many types of granola and nuts with this company. You will never get bored of them. This specific one has the right amount of fruit and nut. It compliments each other because the nuts are crunchy and the fruits are chewy
Pauline B.
Claremont , CA
I love this bar. I really like eating granila grains and fruits. It met my expectations for sure. It has honey and fruits such as cranberrys. It's really a healthy choice and good source of energy. I recommend this granola bar.
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
Always good for a snack on the go or a boost of energy before or after a workout! I love this flavor and how much good stuff is packed into the bar. It's one of my favorite go-to healthy snacks and I would definitely recommend!
Jessica B.
Branford, CT
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because of how expensive these are. I only buy them on sale, otherwise I have to go with nature valley bars. More than $2 for one granola bar is outrageous, I don't care if it has gold in it.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
So good! When I want a sweet treat, I snag one of these. They're a little sweet, but still on the healthy side. I like to catch them on sale at Whole Foods when they run specials. They hold me over as a great snack.
Adelaida P.
Do you prefer to eat before or after training? A small snack or fruit? 🤔💪😊 🏋🏃 prefieres comer antes o después de entrenar? un pequeño snack o frutas? KIND® Almond & Apricot BarNature Valley™ Protein Bar Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Nature Valley 100% Natural Pecan Crunch Crunchy Granola Bars Quaker® 25% Less Sugar* Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate ChipKashi® Chocolate Almond Sea Salt With ChiaRockstar Sugar Free Energy DrinkSnack Pack Sugar Free Caramel Pudding - 4 PKTruvia® Natural SweetenerCoffee-mate® Italian Sweet Creme Sugar Free #entrenamiento #gym #pesas #runer #run #training #gymweights
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
This is my absolute favorite flavor and I can find it anywhere. I've been searching everywhere for this flavor! Does anyone in Northern California know of grocery stores that carry this flavor?
Kassie M.
Are these really good? I am tempted to buy them in grocery store but the price detours me every time. Is the snack worth the high price for one bar?