BY KIND SNACKS

All The Best Parts Of Trail Mix, Picked Out And Bound Together With A Bit Of Honey For A Fruit And Nut Bar That You Can Enjoy On Or Off The Trail.

Michelle C.
Dorchester, MA
This has to be one of my favorite flavors of Kind. The words that come to mind are delicate and summery. Perhaps because there’s no chocolate in this flavor, the apricot and nut taste can shine. And still with that nutty, chewy, substantial texture I love about Kind bars.
Kayla C.
These taste delicious. My only problem with them is that I never feel full after eating them. It's best eaten when paired with something else that will fill you. This is by far my favorite flavor. The apricots are delicious.
Samantha S.
Searcy, AR
They said that this was really good for you and also tasted great but it did not taste good at all to me it was really crunchy sometimes even like I couldn't take a bite of it because of how crunchy it was.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
DeValle M.
california city
I really can't say anything bad about this bar. Just really didn't like the fruit and nuts taste together, but their chocolate bar is great.
Bella K.
Brooklyn , NY
Kind bars are the best. They taste good (especially this flavor) and they’re healthy. They’re also super easy to find
nyaa k.
Ellenwood, GA
These are ok. I don’t really like the taste to much. But they are pretty healthy and they are a good price.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Son las mejores barras del mercado. Definitivamente no hay como estos. Gran sabor y variedad de producto
Nishtha G.
This is my favorite flavor...I eat them anytime whenever I feel little hungry, good way to stay away from junk food... full of almonds and it tastes really good... we always buy kind bars from Kroger.