BY KIND SNACKS

A bold, savory snack that's healthier than it tastes. With only whole, all-natural ingredients you can see & pronounce®, each bar gives you 10g of protein and all 9 essential amino acids. It's strong to be kind™. see more...

Paula K.
Spicy food is my favorite. My friend gave me one of these & I was hooked. The blend of hot and sweet is tasty! These have a great amount of protein and satisfy my hunger every time. I can't find these locally anymore. I have even ordered a huge box from Amazon, but they are gone too quickly. I love these bars.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
I tried these bars at the Eaux Claires festival in Eau Claire, WI in 2015 and have been HOOKED ever since. I thought they sounded so strange and that they would be something I tried once and regreted, but in all honesty, that sweet & tangy flavor profile was exactly what I was looking for!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
These are so good, I love keeping these in my bag for when I'm totally starving, they make a great snack and are filling enough to replace a meal. Their prices are higher than some other options but I feel that they are worth it and I also see bogo options at my grocery store on them all the time!
Kali K.
York, SC
If you like chocolate and spicy then this is the granola bar for you. Kind bars are my favorite. However they are super chewy and can cause your jaw to hurt. When I could eat products with milk these were my favorite. You can find these online, Target or and food store really.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I could not get into this flavor. I can't tell if it's just because I'm so used to granola and nut bars being sweet if anything. The flavor is new and different and I'm sure many will love it - but it's not right to me. Kind of like purple ketchup - no thank you.
Monica D.
Henderson
This is a very interesting flavor combination that I really enjoy. These Strong type of Kind bars are typically a bit more expensive, so I don't buy them unless they are on sale. They are a delicious little snack.
Jordyn D.
Beckley
I love anything that is sweet/spicy. And I did not want to try these are first because they did not sound good but finally I bought a box of them and I didn't regret it they were the perfect blend of sweet and spicy
Stef A.
OMG! The best. I haven't been able to find them anywhere but amazon now and I subscribe! They're very healthy and filling. A little spice, a little sweet, a TON of flavor. They're more expensive than most bars but well worth the money
Julia M.
They are a little hard to bite on but other than that I love their variety of choices and the health. I purchase these from Costco and/or Walmart. I am a repeat customer. And I suggest that they add more varieties and make them softer.
Caitlin T.
I love the sweetness with a little bit oh heat from the chili. The right kind of snack to kick my sweet craving to the curb. I buy these to keep in stock so I don't go for the bad snacks.