BY KIND

A bold, savory snack that's healthier than it tastes. With only whole, all-natural ingredients you can see & pronounce®, each bar gives you 10g of protein and all 9 essential amino acids. It's strong to be Kind™. see more...

Alison B.
Alison B.
I had to pick just one type of Kind bar for influenster review but honestly I love almost all of them. KIND Bars have traveled around the world with me for when I'm hungry and I don't have time to stop and eat a meal. I not only like the varied flavors but the fact that they are low in sugar and sodium and that also they are low in calories they are the best bars on the market I buy them by the Dozen!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Key West, FL
These granola bars are VERY tasty and filling. What is not advertised is that they contain hemp products which makes them banned for use by military. It this was not the case I would be a repeat buyer.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Great thing about these bars is that they don't have too much sugar. You get filled up easily and you know you believe in something else to eat.
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Kind bars are my favorite to eat in the morning and this flavor is one of the best that I ever tasted. I can't get enough
Erin C.
Erin C.
Fitzgerald
Get so tired of always eating sweet fiber bars! Finally someone has came out with a savory taste and it's so good
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
McDonald
Don't like these so much rather have the fruit and nut ones not a fan of the smokey flavor
Maria A.
Maria A.
This is my favorite bar ever, I completely love how it tastes, again anything with bbq is amazing but I love that this is also healthy