BY KIND

A bold, savory snack that's healthier than it tastes. With only whole, all-natural ingredients you can see & pronounce®, each bar gives you 10g of protein and all 9 essential amino acids. It's strong to be Kind™. see more...

Alison B.
Alison B.
I had to pick just one type of Kind bar for influenster review but honestly I love almost all of them. KIND Bars have traveled around the world with me for when I'm hungry and I don't have time to stop and eat a meal. I not only like the varied flavors but the fact that they are low in sugar and sodium and that also they are low in calories they are the best bars on the market I buy them by the Dozen!
Youtuber B.
Youtuber B.
Orlando, FL
Me lembro da primeira vez que provei e pensei será que isso eh mesmo saudável haha de tão gostoso que ele é, comi um atras do outro , já testei varias outras e nunca achei uma igual, super indico pra todo mundo, mas o preço que muito superior as outras marcas.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Mountain Home, AR
These granola bars are VERY tasty and filling. What is not advertised is that they contain hemp products which makes them banned for use by military. It this was not the case I would be a repeat buyer.
SarahLydia S.
SarahLydia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Kind bars because of how unprocessed they are. They're so natural that even my diabetic sister gets to enjoy them- that alone makes it worth the price!
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
State College, PA
I ate these When I played tennis everyday and let me tell you this did give me a boost of energy that helped me for the day and I recommend for on the go
Kate J.
Kate J.
Great thing about these bars is that they don't have too much sugar. You get filled up easily and you know you believe in something else to eat.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Dodge Center, MN
I was a little hesitant to try this product because of the strange flavor but they are delicious! These granola bars fill me right up!
kim b.
kim b.
2814 rod schaffe san Antonio tx
My hubby loves the bars . He lost wight with this. He will pick up two boxes a week . They taste great. Need to get you some soon.
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Virgina Beach, Virgina
A little too biter for me, not sure if it was the chocolate, love the nuts and fruits though. Would be trying a different flavor.
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Kind bars are my favorite to eat in the morning and this flavor is one of the best that I ever tasted. I can't get enough