KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Jo Kate H.
Jo Kate H.
Hickory, KY
The perfect snack, for anytime. Often I will eat one as my breakfast meal on the go. Very yummy, and good for you.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Mercedes, TX
These kind bars are super delicious! You definitely won't regret buying them of you're into dark chocolate.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sheboygan, WI
My favorite. Healthy but tastes amazing. I haven't been disappointed by kind so far. Will continue to buy.
omayra g.
omayra g.
Hamden, CT
These are okay, they tend to be a bit dry. I like them but they are not my favorite. This product is good for you activity
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
This is my favorite I buy these to snack on because it's healthy not a lot of sugar and it fills me up
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
These are delicious but I don't buy them often. We go through a lot of granola bars in my house and these are pricey
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Sooooo good! The sweet salty chocolate is great for that snack craving. I buy in bulk at costco
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Webster, TX
These are good and filling snacks for working and nursing. Healthy snacks that also taste good are hard to come by.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Loch Arbour, NJ
Chocolate Kind bars are absolutely amazing, they're tasty, portable, and beautifully packaged.
Sidney G.
Sidney G.
Manhattan, KS
I love these granola bars because they taste great and they have ingredients you can see.