KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Leah M.
houston
These are delicious and healthy! 200 calories, but very filling and satisfies chocolate and salt cravings. Easy to grab and go in the morning or as a large snack. Would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth S.
Tulsa
I love the flavor! The bars can be very hard and sticky making it difficult to chew. The flavor and fact that they are healthier than most granola bars makes them worth it. I will but again!
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
This is my favorite flavor out of all the kind bars, the cherry one is great too! I just really love the sweet and salty aspect. These bars always cure my cravings and are a healthier option!
Faith O.
Portal, GA
A great snack for those rushed mornings and between classes. It's small but holds me down until my next meal and it has a great taste. I also like the caramel kind.
Jill K.
dark chocolate and sea salt, bring it on. i enjoy the kind brand bars for their diversity and their nutrition in a pinch. i like the flavor and recommend to other, but they are pricey.
helent193 T.
Waltham, MA
I love the combination of sweet and salty in these bars. I bought them for the first time because I wanted a good option for on the go breakfast snacks. They are a little pricey but they’re so tasty it’s worth it.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Love these!!! There a bit pricy but worth it! I love the simple ingredients 🙌🏽 good flavor! I get mine from Walmart but I'm sure there everywhere. I have definitely repurchase ! I recommend
Katie K.
Mesa, AZ
I love Kind bars because they're so simple. You know what all the ingredients are and can actually see them! They aren't hard as bricks like some other bars, but also don't melt. Yum!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This bar is delicious and I love that you can recognize all of the ingredients listed. These are a great option as a snack when you are on the go. I used to eat these for breakfast before work, or during a break.
Sarah K.
Forest, OH
These are very good! Perfect match of sweet and salty, and definitely a very easy before school or between classes snack. Also decently affordable compared with other granola bars.