KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #13 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Amy M.
Birmingham
I love these bars. They are guilt free, taste really good, and comparatively priced. These are a staple in our household. I love that most stores carry them and even my kids love the s this flavor is one of my favorites!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
These are a super yummy and fast snack. They are really healthy for you and taste great at the same time. They will even keep you full for hours. I get mime at my local grocery store and they’re usually on sale for 4 for $5.
Rosie H.
Front Royal, VA
Just plain delicious. And surprisingly filling, despite its small size! I like to have one as a mid-morning snack every day to tide me over until lunch. It doesn't have a ton of sugar, which I appreciate, but absolutely satisfies my sweet tooth.
amy M.
Buffalo, NY
I bought these thinking that they were going to be nothing special, and couldn't possibly taste good because they had so little sugar. Boy, was I wrong! These are the best tasting bars I've ever had. I love that they have protein and low sugar so that I'm not crashing after having one. They're perfect for travel and even just having in my desk.
Sandra C.
I love them All ... they are packed with fruit and nuts, 2 of my favorite things.  Add in a little chocolate and Awesome!  I usually have coupons on them so the price is fine and they are healthy to boot!
Lauren H.
Brighton, MA
These are my favorite type of KIND bars. They taste really good and are not too expensive. The flavor is very good and they fill me up well for a granola bar. I have tried other flavors but this type is my favorite
Ally C.
Anytime there is dark chocolate and sea salt I’m eating it. Have to be careful not to let it sit and melt, the chocolate is on the outside and will stick to the wrapper. Also can be very hard chew and bite into.
Courtney M.
These by far are my favorite grab and go snacks when I'm running out the door late! Knowing they are free of junk, make it an easy decision for snack options. Easy to find at my local grocery and worth the value, especially when sales are running!
Ella S.
I looove kind bars! They are very filling and a good choice for someone looking to get a lot out of their snack. I love this one because I love anything with chocolate but I also enjoy many of the other flavors.
Alex H.
My mom always buys kind bars at Costco and give them to me. They’re a great snack and very filling for breakfast. This is obviously the best flavor because it contains chocolate and helps with the sweet tooth