KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Angel C.
Angel C.
These are my favorite granola bars when i am having a salty and sweet craving. I get to satisfy both needs and curb my hunger without putting a bunch of junk in my body!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
My favorite Kind bar! I love the added sea salt! I think it really brings out the flavor more. I appreciate the healthy clear-cut ingredients.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great snack. Lots of good ingredients. Helps you stay on track. Good snack with low calorie. Kind of pricey but all depends on what you're really looking for when watching what you eat.
Davina L.
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach , SC
These are the bomb to eat when you're really hungry and don't have a lot of time to go get something to eat. Perfect mix of sweet and salty!
Laynah C.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
LOVE this brand and this is my favorite flavor hands down! They are a little pricey but worth it for me because I love having them to grab on the go.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
We buy these a lot and they are delicious but I wish for the price they would give you more in the box or give you a variety in a box.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love these bars! The flavors are awesome. They are a bit pricey, but they make a great snack when I'm at work or on the go.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
A great snack. You get the taste of chocolate and then a subtle saltiness. A great mixture of both flavors! Very delicious!
Ben H.
Ben H.
Granbury, TX
KIND bars are always my favorite, but you can not beat this combination of flavors. The sea salt gives some zest, and the dark chocolate is so savory!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
These are AMAZING. If I am running behind or need a quick snack, these are my go to. Delicious and sufficiently filling for a bar