KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Brayton E.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’m not a fan of nuts, but these bars change that. I would repurchase these 10 million times! And they’re good for you! How great is that? I have one every morning and I would recommend to anyone! My fave!
Annette W.
Chandler, AZ
This is a favorite bar at our house...love the low sugar content, 5 grams, of this kind bar and I eat every morning with my cup of coffee. I usually order from Amazon for bulk purchase...would recommend!
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the only one I have tried. It was good. It tempted me to try other flavors. But the miniature size and the price being expensive for it quality and not much quantity it leaves me second guessing.
Chantel I.
I'm just obsessed with every Kind bar i've tried. They're always delicious. plus, i know they're actually doing my body good and naturally without all the added sugar, fillers, etc! I would definitely recommend Kind bars, even if they are a bit pricey. You get what you pay for!
Hannah S.
This is my go to granola bar. I love the combination of sweet and salty. Usually keeps me full for a while until my next meal. Good as a snack during a busy day when you're trying to still eat healthy.
Kt B.
Love these. I first had these while visiting my mom. She got me hooked and I have been buying them since. I typically buy them at Walmart. For me, I love the higher protein and less sugar that are found in this bar. I love highly recommend this to anyone who would like a sweet and savory bar that will keep up full for longer.
Malia R.
Is m absolutely in love with these! I pack my lunch for school, and throw one of these in my lunch bag everyday for a nice snack. The dark chocolate-sea salt-nut combination is one of my personal favorites, and the taste is phenomenal!
Heather J.
Odessa, TX
Kind bars are just so tasty. They have the crunch I look for in a granola bar and then the sweetness. I would eat one every day if I could but they are expensive. Some times I can find 5 for $5 but I still think that’s a little much.
Jennifer P.
Henderson , NV
I love Kind bars. The ingredients are deliciously combined. They are healthy and quick to grab on the go. You can see through the package to identify what it looks like, you know what you are getting.
Melanie M.
Kind bars are my favorite to go snack. Its totally natural and safe ingredients never leave me guessing what I’m eating. They are delicious and make you feel like your cheating on your healthy snacks.