KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #13 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Amanda P.
St. Louis
These bars tastes great when you're on the run and you don't feel like you've eaten a heavy meal. This bar is the right amount for a snack, but gives you hours worth of energy. They're available at almost all grocery stores which is awesome!
Ashley P.
Nashville
I am a sucker for anything with chocolate AND sea salt in the name, so when I saw these bars, I HAD to try them...and they did not disappoint! These have become a staple that I keep at my workplace for when I need a little energy boost. They have great flavor!
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
The dark chocolate with salt is the perfect sweet and salty mix! fills you up until you can eat lunch or dinner! they are a little on the pricey side so as a college student hard to spend the money! I buy them at costco to save on cost!
Lacey O.
Homer, NE
So yummy!! Love that all of the ingredients are natural and so good for you!! This version is the perfect combination of salty and sweet and hello dark chocolate?! So so yummy!! I love throwing them in my purse for on the go snacking!!
Katherine S.
These Kind hard are just ridiculously Delicious! The best part...besides the perfect blend of flavors...is that they are surprisingly filling. I tend to have one as my mid morning snack and am not hungry when lunch time rolls around.
Sami S.
Halifax , PA
These are my all-time favorite bars. I splurge no matter how much they go up in price, which is probably the biggest downside of this product. The unbeatable combination of sea salt and dark chocolate will always be worth the price.
Tate D.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love these bars! I was sent these bars from a family friend in a care package and my roommate and I ate them so quickly because they are so tasty! They are a great easy morning breakfast or an awesome afternoon snack!
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
These are my FAVORITE bars. I am not a granola person, but these bars have nuts and seeds and chocolate and all kinds of yummy goodness to them. They are perfect for snacking and when I need something to hold me over for awhile. You cannot beat the taste of these bars!
Cara L.
Columbus, OH
LOVE Kind bars!! (Especially the Chocolate Nuts + Sea Salt) When I'm getting a craving for sweets or snacking, these are my go-to. They're very filling and much better nutrition-wise than other similar granola bars (like Nutrigrain). Can't wait to try all of the flavors!
natalie M.
One of my favorite granola bars. High in calories at 290 calories per bar but it is very tasty. Hard to bite into with braces or sensitive teeth and gets kind of messy but otherwise it's a very good and pretty healthy snack